It is still not easy to get rid of a corpse, this guide will allow you to get rid of your next garbage discreetly. This article is intended for people who want to write a novel or play video games, in real life you of course have to call the police or the gendarmerie.
Part 1 of 3: analyze the situation
Step 1. Do a situation analysis
After you have more or less accidentally eliminated someone, the first step is to analyze the scene in order to determine several things.
- How many corpses are there?
- Have you been seen by a third party?
- Do you have a potential accomplice?
- Is the corpse likely to be found quickly?
- If so, do you have a way to hide the corpse?
- This first analysis will therefore make it possible to determine how you will proceed to get rid of the body (s): you inevitably suspect that the bodies of a class of CE2 who pass the pedestrian crossing too slowly and are not disposed of in the same way. your neighbor's who makes noises at 3 a.m.
Part 2 of 3: get rid of the corpse
Step 1. Do everything
After the murder has been committed and the situation has been analyzed, take all possible steps to get rid of the body (s). Thus, if you live in the city, it is strongly recommended to put the corpse in a dumpster so that it does not see itself immediately, at the same time do not hesitate to get yourself a garbage disguise (the yellow suit, not the suit and tie) in the corner store in order to clean as incognito as possible.
Step 2. Watch movies and series, play games
- Movies, series, video games, and books can give you a lot of guidance on how to get rid of a dead body.
- For example, people who have followed Breaking Bad will know that using your bathtub with hydrofluoric acid is not a good idea.
- Conversely, Hitman players will know how to recognize a good disguise from a bad one and will at the same time know how to use the decor in order to satisfy their needs.
Part 3 of 3: having an accomplice
Step 1. Find an accomplice
Having an accomplice will allow you to perform most tasks twice as fast and will be a godsend if the police are interested in you since it will allow you to report them for you.
- Be careful though, it is possible that your accomplice has also read this guide and intends to betray you before you betray him.
- At the same time, avoid having weak people as accomplices, they cry for nothing and end up unwittingly denouncing you. So do not hesitate to eliminate them a few hours or a few days later depending on the situation.
- Corpses stink, so avoid keeping them in your trunk for too long.
- Use a VPN or go through Tor before typing "How to get rid of a corpse on wikiHow".