Unicorns are exclusive creatures added to the PC / Mac version of the game. They have level 10 running and jumping skills (if adopted, don't breed them until they grow older) and many powers that can be used at the will of your Sims. They can teleport, bless or curse wildlife, bless or curse plants and pets, light and extinguish fires. They total 60 magic points, each power using some of these points. They will have weaker powers when half of their points have been used and no power when they have all been used. To “fuel” your unicorn, let her do what she does best: relax.
Method 1 of 3: Adopt a unicorn
Step 1. Find three pets
They must be major pets (horse, unicorn, cat or dog), as minor pets (turtle, fish, bird, lizard, snake or rodent) do not count.
Step 2. Look out for unicorns
Unicorns only appear between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. You will therefore have to watch out for unicorns on the map, especially near fishing grounds and science centers (cinnamon falls and aquatic plants) between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Step 3. Wait for a sparkling cloud of dust to appear
It will form near the fishing grounds. Under this cloud you will find a unicorn.
Step 4. Have a relationship with her as high as possible
Observe her and socialize with her until you have the option of adopting her. The option will be grayed out if you already have the maximum number of pets (the maximum number is 6). Click on the option and she should accept saying "You have proven to be a friend to all animals, I will follow you wherever you go.""
Method 2 of 3: Cheat to have a unicorn
Step 1. Find the cloud
Step 2. Simultaneously click on Ctrl and the C key
A box should appear at the top of your screen. Type testingmatchenabled true.
Step 3. Click on the unicorn
You will be able to click on the unicorn to add it to your active family. The unicorn is now yours and can be tamed.
Method 3 of 3: Turn a horse into a unicorn
Step 1. Buy a horse
Step 2. Go to a fishing area with your horse
Step 3. Look for a wild horse around you
If there isn't, it won't work.
Step 4. Approach the wild horse
He should no longer be afraid of you.
Step 5. Bring the wild horse and your tame horse closer together
Their necks should give the impression of being stuck together.
Step 6. Access your Sim's profile
Just click between the two necks of the horses.
Step 7. Wait for a box to appear
It will appear in the upper right corner of your screen. You will see a blue dog and cat appear with a writing space.
Step 8. Type unicorn in the box
Step 9. Your tame horse should transform into a unicorn
She will be tamed too.
- The same unicorn will stay in your city until you adopt it.
- Unicorns start with 1 to 3 traits (if adopted), one of which will always be "courage."
- When the unicorns bless the plants (they will be near one of them), they develop one stage. If they curse them, the plants die instantly.
- Unicorns won't run away from you like normal wild horses. You will not need the level eight rider trait, as with wild horses, to adopt a unicorn.
- Unicorns are the fastest creatures of them all, which means they always win a race (well, almost always).
- You will always find wild unicorns near wild horses.
- When a unicorn drinks, eats or grazes, a rainbow will spring from its horn. His hair will sparkle more in the dark.
- Unicorns sometimes have a strange mood, when they are alone at night, as they draw more power from the moon.
- A bad unicorn is not betrayed by the color of its coat. A bad unicorn (aggressive, etc.) is less likely to accept an invitation to join your household, but most of them are benevolent. About 18 out of 20 unicorns are good unicorns.
- In the wild, there are only gray, black and white unicorns. Their horns are the same color as their coat. You can tell the difference between a male and a female because males have a lion's beard and tail. Once adopted, you will be able to change their tail, goatee, horn and all the modifications accessible in the game's edit mode. When they are standing, a small bush will grow next to their left leg (when you are facing it) which will disappear in the wind. Male unicorns are more common than females.