The gold Olympus dragon is one of 3 Olympian dragons that were created and placed in the DragonVale game in 2012 for the London Olympics. Here's how to create an Olympian Golden Dragon for your DragonVale park.
Step 1. Go to the reproduction cellar
Go to the Breeding Cave or to the Breeding Island. Your park must be at least at level 17.
Step 2. Combine the appropriate items
There are many possible combinations to make an Olympian Golden Dragon, as you can combine dragons of the elements of earth, air, and lightning. Here are some suggestions for combinations.
- A sonic dragon (sonic) with an earth dragon.
- A crystal dragon with an air dragon.
- A lava dragon (lava) with a sonic dragon.
- A crystal dragon with a fiery dragon (blazing).
Step 3. Wait 35 hours
Wait for the end of reproduction which lasts 35 hours. The Olympian Golden Dragon Egg is brown, white, and ocher with a golden bay leaf drawn on it.
You can speed up the breeding process by using gems
Step 4. Place the egg in the nursery
Then put the egg in the nursery and wait another 35 hours until the egg has hatched.
Step 5. Place the baby in its habitat
The Olympian Golden Dragon must be placed in an Olympus habitat. Feed him the same as other baby dragons to grow properly.
- At level 1, the Olympian Golden Dragon will net you 30 coins per minute. At level 10, it will net you 194 coins per minute (without bonuses).
- You may have to start over several times before you get an Olympian Golden Dragon (like other dragons).