Peeing on each other in public can be very embarrassing. However, some children and even some adults have a problem that makes this situation very common. When this happens to you, the main thing you want to do is prevent anyone from realizing it. You will then need to act in three steps: go to the toilet, dry the urine stain and cover the smell.
Part 1 of 2: leave the scene unnoticed
Step 1. Apologize and try to quit the current activity
This can be difficult, especially if you are in a large group.
- You will have to stand up without attracting attention.
- Try to quietly escape while the people around you are distracted by something else.
- Stay calm. If you are nervous it will be easier for people to understand the situation. If you don't know the people around you, walk slowly so that you don't attract attention. If you know these people, try to quickly go to the bathroom.
Step 2. Cover your butt with a sweater or jacket
This will allow you to easily hide the wet area of your pants while you go to the bathroom.
- Tie your jacket around your waist.
- Stay calm so you don't appear suspicious. Act like everything is fine.
- Go calmly to the bathroom or go home.
Step 3. Reverse your glass onto your knees
This technique will only work if you are in a restaurant or have a drink in your hand. This might be the right trick if you don't have a jacket to hide this area.
- You will be able to explain without embarrassment why your pants are wet and go to the bathroom.
- Laugh at your clumsiness: you spill your glass all the time!
- Go to the bathroom to dry off.
Step 4. Get to the bathroom as quickly as possible
This will help you see if the stain has a chance to dry out and go unnoticed or if you need to go home.
- Assess the situation in the mirror and lock yourself up for more privacy.
- If it's just a small stain, try drying it. Otherwise, make up an excuse and go home.
- Find any excuse: “I have to be home by 11:00 pm” or “I have homework to finish. "
Part 2 of 2: get rid of stains and odors
Step 1. Wet your pants with water
This will allow you to remove urine from the fabric.
- It will also help you get rid of the smell of urine.
- If you can do this discreetly, flush the stain in the toilet.
- If this is not possible, wet toilet paper with water and rub the stain, after you have locked yourself in the toilet.
- Also, try to remove the urine stain and smell from your underwear. Also do this after you have locked yourself in the toilet, so that no one surprises you.
Step 2. Absorb the water with toilet paper
This will allow you to remove most of the moisture from your pants and underwear.
- Use as much toilet paper or paper towels as you need.
- Dab the stain until it is gone.
- When you can't absorb more water, try using the hand dryer.
Step 3. Use the hand dryer
Place the stain in the air stream.
- Stand with your legs slightly apart. Thus, the stain will dry faster.
- Swing your hips as you dry the stain, so that the warm air reaches all the wet areas.
- Stand in front of the hand dryer until your pants are dry.
- Touch your pants to make sure they are dry.
Step 4. Look at yourself in the mirror
See if there are any water spots left on your pants.
- If you see any stains, try drying them with toilet paper.
- Dry the remaining stains with the hand dryer.
- Once you are dry and if you cannot find an excuse to leave the premises, go back to your occupations.
Step 5. Try using water and a little bit of hand soap
This will help you eliminate the smell of urine.
- Rub a dab of soap on your pants. Take the soap in your hands and rub it into your pants after you are locked in the toilet.
- Dry the stain with toilet paper, then with the hand dryer.
- Smell your pants to see if the smell persists.
Step 6. Spray your pants with perfume or cologne
This will help you cover the possible odor.
- Spray the perfume directly on the stain.
- Choose a strong scent, so that it covers the scent well.
- Before leaving the toilet, check again that the smell is gone.
- If you find yourself in this situation often due to a medical or psychological problem, try to take a change of pants and underwear with you everywhere.
- If anyone notices the incident, try to make them understand that they need to be silent.
- If you can't hide the smell or stain, go home and change.
- If you suffer from frequent bladder leakage, wear special diapers or underwear.