By following simple tips, you can create a fake Facebook account. Opening the fake account is going to be incredibly easy, the hardest part is making it believable. Once you have thought through the details of the profile, you can create it through the Facebook website on a computer or through the mobile app on Android and iPhone.
Part 1 of 3: Make the Account Credible
Step 1. Create a new email account
You cannot use your personal email address to create a fake account, you must create a new one that you will only use for the fake account.
- Avoid using this email address on services that could lead to you (for example in your bank account login details or contract for an online service).
- Use a different email provider than the one you currently use for your Facebook account. For example, if your account is linked to a Gmail address, try creating a Yahoo or Outlook account for your fake account.
- Create a credible email address and use the same name you will use for your Facebook account. If Facebook believes the account is fake, you may be asked to provide a photo ID with a photo of you to identify you.
Step 2. Determine your identity
You don't have to enter a lot of information on Facebook, but there are a few that you should keep in mind.
- Your passions and interests: Make a list of things your character enjoys doing, such as their favorite hobbies, daily activities, and hobbies.
- Your date of birth: choose a date of birth appropriate to the age of your character. Depending on the interests and passions you choose to put on your profile, this could vary.
- Your name: Choose a name that is common enough not to attract attention, but not so common that it becomes suspicious. Avoid overly banal names like "John Smith". Consider choosing a popular name for the year your character was born.
Step 3. Understand that it is better to put less
You can add credible details that no one can verify, such as photos, points of interest, or an appropriate city, but don't overdo it. If you add details that others can check and they realize that they are not right, you will lose all credibility and your profile will look fake.
- For example, don't make a list of schools or places of work on your account, as it is rather easy to know if someone has been to a certain establishment or place of work.
- The more vague your profile details, the more credible they are.
Step 4. Limit the similarities between you and your character
Your character's city, age, name, interests, occupation, and other details must be different from yours. In addition, the way you interact with others must also be different.
- For example, if you follow grammar and punctuation rules on your real account, try to make mistakes on your fake profile.
- Others will not be able to verify certain details like your age and interests, which is why you can make them up with peace of mind without being afraid of being exposed.
- You should also avoid adding more than one or two people you know on your fake profile and don't add more than two people you wouldn't know if you hadn't been to a certain place (for example a university).) or an event.
Step 5. Use real photos
If you copy photos that you found on Google, you are sure to get caught, which is why you need to add original photos to them. Make sure there are no details in the photos that can identify where you really are.
- For example, you could add a photo of a meadow that could be anywhere instead of a photo of your street.
- If someone denounces your photo as fake, Facebook can suspend your account until you prove your identity with a piece of ID in which you are pictured.
Step 6. Avoid showing your face
Obviously, you don't want others to be able to associate your face with your fake account. For this reason, you should avoid posting photos of yourself.
- The same goes for photos of your friends and family members.
- Many people use photos of their pets (or in your case, someone else's pet) to avoid suspicion.
Step 7. Add friends
No matter how hard you try to make your profile credible, you won't succeed if there is no one to interact with your account, which is why you need to add friends to it! Try to add people in the geographic area you claim to be in as well as people from groups that you have listed on your profile.
Keep in mind that if you harass other users with your fake account, your account could get suspended
Step 8. Like Pages
Click on the button I like next to pages that the character you created might like. It's a great way to give your profile more depth.
Step 9. Show who you are instead of saying it
People rarely talk about their personalities and other mundane matters. If you explicitly state details about yourself in the hope of filling in the gaps in your profile, you will arouse suspicion from users on your friends list.
You can more easily show your personality by adding information in the "About" section of your profile, liking pages, updating your interests, etc
Step 10. Limit your Messenger communications with others
This is another where you should avoid overdoing it: the more you have to talk about yourself or your activities, the easier it will be for others to understand that your account is fake. Unless you absolutely have to discuss something with another user privately, you should consider avoiding Messenger altogether.
If you use it anyway, remember to follow the grammar rules and communication methods you have established in your posts (e.g. a casual style and spelling mistakes if that's what you do. in your posts)
Step 11. Stay active
Most people who use Facebook are more active on their accounts during the day, which is why you need to make sure to add friends, like posts, share something every now and then, and update. regularly provide details of your employment and contact details.
- You can use your browser's "Incognito" mode to log into your fake account without having to log out of your real account.
- If you want to take a break, consider posting an explicit status, for example: “I'm going on vacation for a few days. You can even post pictures of your "vacation" the next time you log on.
- You will also give more credibility to your profile by posting from time to time an event in your life. For example, you could celebrate your character's first year in office.
Part 2 of 3: Create the account on computer
Step 1. Open Facebook
Go to This will open the news feed if you are logged in.
If you are not logged in, go to the step where you must enter your first and last name
Step 2. Click
It's a little triangle to the right of the dark blue bar at the very top of the page. Clicking on it will open a drop-down menu.
Step 3. Click Sign Out
You'll find it at the bottom of the drop-down menu. You should now be logged out of your profile.
Step 4. Click Create New Account
This option is located below the login field.
Step 5. Enter your first and last name
Type the first name of your character in the "First name" field, then type his last name in the "Last name" field.
Step 6. Enter your fake email address
Type it in the "mobile number or email" field, then enter it again in the confirmation field below.
Step 7. Enter your password
Type the password you have chosen in the text field provided.
Step 8. Indicate your birthday
Click the drop-down menu button for the month and choose the day you want, then repeat the same steps for the month and year.
Step 9. Choose a genre
Check the box next to "Male" or "Female" near the bottom of the section or choose Custom in order to define a more specific genre.
Step 10. Click Register
It's a green button at the bottom of the section. This will create the profile.
Step 11. Verify your email address
Open the email box of the address you used to create your profile, select the email XXXXX is your Facebook confirmation number, then click the button Confirm your account on the email. This will verify your account and you can start adding your profile details.
If prompted, enter the five-digit code you found in the email title before you start creating your account
Part 3 of 3: Create an account on a mobile device
Step 1. Open Facebook
Tap on the app icon which is a white "f" in a blue square. This will open your news feed if you are logged in.
If you're not signed in, go straight to the Facebook registration steps
Step 2. Tap ☰
You will find it at the bottom right of the screen (on iPhone) or at the top right of the screen (on Android).
Step 3. Scroll down and select Sign Out
You will find it at the bottom of the menu.
Step 4. Choose Register with Facebook
It's a link at the bottom of the screen. This will start the process of creating the account.
Step 5. Tap Start
It's a blue button in the middle of the window that opened.
Step 6. Add your fake first and last name
Select the field First name, enter your character's first name, and select Last name and start over with the last name.
Step 7. Put your birthday then tap Next
You must indicate your day, month and year of birth.
Step 8. Choose a genre
You can select Man, Women Where Personalize to define a more precise genre.
Step 9. Tap Use my email address
When you will be asked to provide your phone number, choose the email option to change the field.
Step 10. Enter your fake email address
Select the text field Enter your e-mail adress, enter the address you want to use, then tap Next.
Step 11. Create a password
Select the corresponding text field, then enter the password you want to use and tap Next.