Today, more than a billion people are users of Facebook and this social network has become a promising income platform for some people. A lot of people have a Facebook fan page, but don't know how to make money from it. However, making money with a fan page is not difficult and can be done on an ongoing basis. Of course, your income will depend on the size of your page. Fortunately, you can start making money on a Facebook fan page today.
Step 1. Create a fan page if you don't already have one
Of course, before you can make any money from this trick, you need to have a fan page first. Pick a topic that interests you. For example, you can create a page about fishing, tourism, cooking, jokes, etc.
Step 2. Create good content
Write quality content on your page and try to involve as many Facebook users as possible. When you start getting comments on your page and lots of likes, it's time to take it to the next level.
Step 3. Create a website linked to your page
Create a website related to the theme of your page if you can afford it.
- You can also build your website with free services.
- Create content for your site, then post the link on your Facebook page to drive traffic to your site.
- Show ads on the site to earn money. Make sure your site is presentable and original.
Step 4. Sell items on the fan page
If your fan page is getting very popular and you don't know how to make a profit from it, you can try selling items.
- Make sure your page has at least 1,000 fans, then register with e-commerce platforms such as Wizishop or Clicboutic.
- Upload your fan page to your preferred platform and confirm that you are the page owner.
- Set a price per item. This step is very important. Set the price right, because no one would buy items from your page if the price is too high.
- Before you sell a product on your fan page, make sure it is well liked by many users, otherwise ecommerce platforms will not accept it.
- Promote your fan page to increase the number of users every day.