The ability to achieve excellence does not come naturally and certainly does not come without hard work! The only way to get the best place is to work hard and learn the inner workings of masters.
Step 1. Make a work schedule
It goes without saying that if you want to be the best student in your class, you have to take care to organize yourself. Also, homework has its purpose which means that if you don't do it, you will have a hard time on the end-of-year exam.
Step 2. Use your time wisely
It will take time for you to reach the top ranks in your class and if you are extremely interested in sports or music and if you are busy in a lot of other clubs then you will have to work very hard to reach the top spot and to keep it. So make a schedule that will let you know when you need to do your homework.
Step 3. Practice and enrich your learning
If you are studying a book in English, read it! This will give you a head start over the rest of the class. Simple things like these will make the difference between your notes.
Read the lesson that will be done well before going to class and review any lessons you missed, it may help you catch up
Step 4. Find out about the syllabus in each subject
Thus, you will be able to buy the books related to your race. This way you can be sure that you will spend your time studying the appropriate chapters and that you will not waste your time on the parts that will never be tested!
Step 5. Study the specifications
These may seem complicated at first, but will eventually become like a kind of bible for you. These notes tell you exactly what you need for the exam. So you can use them as a reference for your revisions.
Step 6. Review your courses before the exam
Start revising your courses well for the exams to make sure you understand all the content well, take the time to carefully review all the chapters of the syllabus.
Step 7. Keep Calm During the Event
Breathe deeply and remember what you have learned. Address the questions one at a time.
Step 8. Be active and always participate in the class
This will help you make the most of every minute you spend in class. You will get high marks if you participate in the course because you actively test your knowledge as you learn. Taking part in the class also means that you are following your teacher closely and it would be an effective way to occupy the front row of the class.
Step 9. Avoid bad influences
These "friends" will become barriers to your education and can ruin your future.
Step 10. Make friends with your teachers
Never answer them and be sure to respect them. Don't laugh at them and always obey them. If you behave this way, your teachers might think you deserve to be number one in your class.
Step 11. Work hard
Study whatever you want and need to know. Study as much as you can so that you are prepared for any unexpected tests and questions.
Step 12. Write neat and correct
This will make it easier for others to understand what you write, and you won't get a bad grade for your work.
Step 13. Do your homework on time
Do them as soon as you can so you have time to do other important things. However, if you need any help whatsoever, don't be afraid to ask your teacher or parents or even search the internet.
Step 14. Put creativity in everything you do
A task done cleanly and creatively will force the teacher to give you high marks and you might also be lucky enough to see your masterpiece on display throughout the facility!
Step 15. Take part in the elections at your school
It will make you popular and earn you bonus points which you will definitely appreciate.
Step 16. Avoid missing classes
You don't want to miss important lessons, right?
- Read your lessons all the time. So you will have assimilated them forever.
- It is better to do a regular 3 hour long job, rather than a one time 10 hour job at the last moment before the exam.
- When you're doing two hours of review, take a break to relax. You can listen to music or read a comic book. The important thing is that you do something that will relax your brain.
- Always listen to the teacher before speaking.
- Do not get into the bad habit of reading your lessons only during exam time, you will end up regretting it. Read them and revise them properly before the exams start.
- Identify important parts of the course and write them down for review before exams.
- Don't review important subjects like math just by reading. You have to study this subject by applying each mathematical operation.
- Be sure of yourself when entering the examination room. Keep calm and serene and let your God do the rest.
- Try to participate in every activity organized by the establishment.
- Mathematics cannot be rote. This is a material that requires regular exercise. So practice mathematical operations on a daily basis in order to master this subject.
- Never leave your notebooks incomplete.
- Don't get nervous as soon as you give the wrong answer. It makes you lose confidence in yourself.
- Never be like the students who complain about their teacher.
- Never behave badly in class. It gives the teacher a bad impression of you.
- Never gossip during class.