Making a girlfriend can be difficult, especially in college. Many young girls and boys go through rapid physical and emotional changes in college, and they are not yet sure who they are and what makes them happy. If you want to have a girlfriend in college, chances are you and the girl don't have much experience in this area. Don't worry, if you want to have a girlfriend, all you have to do is flirt with her a bit, make her feel special, and ask her to date you.
Method 1 of 3: Get his attention
Step 1. Make her notice you
If you want to have a girlfriend in college, the first thing you need to do is get noticed. You won't be able to become her boyfriend if she doesn't even know who you are. For this, you not only need to wear clean clothes, have good hygiene and a gorgeous smile, but you also need to find a way to get noticed, preferably when you are at your best.
- If you know you might run into her on a specific day, make sure you look good.
- Even if you are in a bad mood, make an effort to smile and be positive so that she wants to get to know you.
Step 2. Let her see that you are having a good time
If you really want to grab his attention, you have to show him that you are a lovely and amazing man. This means that she must see that you have a fun life, whether you are having coffee with friends or playing basketball in gymnastics class. Whatever you do, you should be in total control so that she thinks that you have confidence in you and that you can have fun no matter what you do.
She won't be impressed if she sees you sleeping in class or kicking your locker because it won't open. You have to show her that spending time with you can be really fun
Step 3. Get his attention in class
You don't have to be the perfect student to get their attention in class. You should still do a few things to make her want to get to know you. Make her notice you while you talk to your friends before class so she knows you are social. Pay attention and answer a few questions correctly so that she knows you are smart. Don't be rude to the teacher just to make her laugh.
- You can make jokes in class to show that you like to have fun, but not at the expense of others or the teacher, or she will think you are doing too much.
- If you make eye contact or walk into the room at the same time as her, don't be afraid to greet her.
- If you're sitting next to her, you could strike up a conversation and discuss your next test, your homework, or just ask her how her day is going.
Step 4. Get his attention outside the classroom
You can also make a good impression on her if you run into her in the hallway, at the mall, or at a party. You don't have to do acrobatics for her to realize that you are special. If you come across her in an unexpected place, don't be shy and don't avoid her just because you weren't ready to see her. Instead, go up to her and ask her how she is.
- If you see her in the hallway, say hello and walk next to her if you're feeling daring.
- If you see her at the mall or at a party, show her that you are talking to your friends, acquaintances and other girls. This will show him that you are a nice boy who can get along well with everyone.
Step 5. Be friendly
You might think it's not very cool to be friendly, smile, or act like you care about her, but the reverse is true. She should be able to see your face light up as she walks up to you and start to feel like you like her, without feeling overwhelmed by the situation. If you see her, give her a big smile or say hello and ask her how she is. Don't be afraid of not looking cool just because you don't ignore it.
Remember that most boys in middle school are nervous when it comes to talking to girls. If you keep your cool and greet her like it's no big deal, you will stand out from the crowd
Step 6. Start a good conversation with her
Greet her and let her know that you are having a good time with her, this is a great way to get yourself noticed, but when the time is right, you will need to be able to have a real conversation with her. She'll be more likely to want to spend time with you if she knows you can have a conversation and still make her feel comfortable. Here is how to do it.
- Start by making her comfortable. Pay attention to her and make eye contact without pressuring her or making her nervous.
- Ask him questions about what's to come. If you see her in the classroom, ask her about her next class. If you see her elsewhere, ask her if she's going to a club meeting or what she's doing after school, without sounding too curious.
- Make her laugh. If you start by making fun of yourself or making a harmless joke about a teacher or someone you both know, you'll get the conversation off to a good start.
Method 2 of 3: Make her feel special
Step 1. Be interested in his life
If you want her to feel that she is important to you, you need to be interested in her. That doesn't mean you need to know everything about her and interrogate her, but you should let her see that you care about her interests, friends, family, and the things that are important to her. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Ask her about her dance or sports lessons, if she does. Girls like to talk about their interests.
- Ask him questions about his pets. If she has a cat or a dog, she'll love you to know more.
- Ask him questions about his friends. Girls love to talk about their friends and all the drama that goes with those friendships.
- Make sure it goes both ways. She should also know things about you rather than revealing a lot without knowing anything in return.
Step 2. Ask for his opinion
If you want a girl to know that she is important to you, ask her opinion on a variety of topics so that she understands that you care what she thinks. You can flirt with her while asking her if she likes your new shoes or asking her opinion on your next haircut. You could also ask him for his opinion on more serious matters.
- If you had an interesting discussion in a class, you might want to talk to her after class to see what she thinks about it.
- If you've both seen a new movie, you might ask her if she liked it and why.
- Learn about his favorite music. Find out what she likes and what she doesn't like. Maybe you could go to a concert together.
Step 3. Compliment her
If you want her to feel special, you should compliment her on her looks and personality. Don't go overboard and say something that might make her uncomfortable. For example, don't say "You are the most beautiful girl in the world", rather say "I like your shirt, it matches the color of your eyes perfectly". Here are some other good compliments that may make her feel special.
- “I have a lot of fun chatting with you. "
- “I love your laugh. "
- "Have you ever been told that you look like (name of a beautiful actress)?" "
- “It's cool that you have the time to do well in school and play soccer on top of that. "
Step 4. Flirt with her
Once you get to know her a little better, you can start flirting, teasing her, being funny, and letting her see that you like her. If you want to flirt with her, you should use your body language so she knows you care, to look her in the eye, smile at her, and subtly show her that you care and love her.
- Tease her a bit and let yourself be teased in return. Don't tease her about something too serious that could be taken the wrong way. Instead, tease her about her love for the color purple or her obsession with Justin Bieber.
- You might break the contact barrier by gently touching her arm or letting her push you lightly if you've said something that made her laugh.
Step 5. Show her that you are paying attention
If you want her to start thinking that you want her to be your girlfriend, you have to show that you really care what she says or does. If she's got a new haircut or wears a new shirt, tell her it looks great on her. If she told you on Friday that she was nervous about her ballet recital this weekend, ask her how it went when you see her again. It's these little things that will make her realize that you are important in her life.
- If she once mentioned that Ryan Gosling is her favorite actor, you might mention that a new movie he's playing is hitting theaters this weekend. She will be touched that you remember what she is interested in and might even want to go to the movies with you.
- If you've been talking to her for a while and you see that she's not in her normal state, you might say, “I see something's wrong. Would you like to talk about it? Even if she's not ready to talk about it, she'll appreciate that you care about her.
- If you know she has a big test and is nervous, wish her luck and ask her how it went afterwards. You don't have to know her schedule by heart to know the key moments that are important to her.
Step 6. Go over the top for it
If you've already started flirting and getting to know each other, you might start to put more effort into letting her know that she is important to you. You don't have to do huge things to show her you're willing to put in the effort for her and care about how she feels. Here are some things you could do.
- If you know she's very busy during lunch because she has to study for a test, offer to go get her lunch for her.
- If you speak in the hallways a lot, take the time to escort her to your next class.
- If your friends are waiting for you to hang out with them, don't leave her just yet, talk to her until you find a moment to end the conversation naturally, to show her that talking to her is important to you, even if it means having to keep your friends waiting for a minute or two.
Method 3 of 3: Offer to go out
Step 1. Make sure she likes you
While there's no sure way to tell if a girl likes you without asking, there are a number of signs that can let you know that she doesn't just like you like a friend. If you are sure that she loves you or if you suspect her to love you, then you will have a lot more confidence when you ask her to be your girlfriend. Here are some signs that she loves you.
- If her face lights up every time you approach her and you know that she really enjoys chatting with you.
- If she's always laughing when you talk to her, even if you're not that funny.
- If her friends start laughing or suddenly stop talking when they pass you by and she is with them.
- When she suggests that she would like to have a boyfriend or if she is interested in your plans for the weekend, hoping you will invite her out.
Step 2. Find the right time and place
If you want to increase your chances of success when you offer him your offer, try to make your request at the right time and in the right place, which is convenient for both of you. Pick a place where you can be alone or with few people, so that she can have time to think things through and don't feel like you have to tell her friends everything right now. Pick a time when she's in a good mood and when she's not stressed out, due to go to her soccer game or her next class.
- You don't have to find the perfect spot or the most romantic place to ask her out on a date. If you wait too long for everything to be perfect, you might miss your chance.
- Asking her in the hallways after school is a good idea as long as she isn't in a rush to get to another place.
Step 3. Let her know you love her
Don't tell her that she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen or that you can't stop thinking about her, even if that's how you feel. Start small by telling her that you think she's really cool and that you enjoyed getting to know her. If you have a lot in common, you could talk about that as well, but it shouldn't take more than a minute. You shouldn't list all the reasons why you like it.
- Say “I wanted to tell you that” so that she feels flattered and appreciates that you put so much effort into telling her that you love her.
- It would also be a good time to assess his reaction. If she leans closer to you, smiles, or starts telling you that she feels the same way, you can ask her to be your girlfriend. If she pulls back, says she needs to go, or doesn't respond, you might not want to upset her even more by asking her on a date.
Step 4. Ask him
Once you've told her how you feel about her, you might want to ask her out on a date. In college it means the same as asking her to be your girlfriend, so don't be afraid to ask her. Look her in the eye and ask her with confidence. Don't look at the ground and don't whisper. You could even practice in front of the mirror if it can help you feel more confident.
A simple "Would you like to go out with me?" " will do. She will appreciate that you dare to ask by being direct
Step 5. Respond with maturity
The least you can do is react maturely after you ask her on a date. If she says yes and tells you that she loves you, show her how happy you are. You don't have to jump around and do a joy dance, but don't have an 'I'm too cool to show that makes me happy' attitude, letting her see how important she is to you will help you. get your new relationship off to a good start.
- Be prepared by having an idea for a date if she says she wants to date you. You can suggest going to the movies or going to a dance soon. This will show her that you have already thought about proposals in case she says yes.
- If she says no, don't be mean and leave without saying goodbye. Thank her for her honesty and wish her a nice day. Even if she doesn't want to date you, she will appreciate your maturity.
- And whatever happens, remember not to take yourself too seriously, and the relationship, too. College is a great time to get a romantic experience without the relationship getting too serious or intense.
- Be clean! A girl will never want a boy who doesn't wash his hands or brush his teeth. Take a shower, wash your hands, clean your glasses, brush your teeth, etc.
Never give too much attention to other girls.
Also, when telling a girl you love her, don't be aggressive, say it calmly and gently.
- Don't be shy, because chances are she's just as nervous as you are. Don't put all the work on her, as it will be more difficult for her (and it will be worse if she is shy, so try to make her comfortable).
- Don't try to act like you're too cool or pretend you're the hottest boy in school. Try to be yourself and tell her how you really feel about her. Tell her the reasons why you love her.
- Go see a horror movie, she will get close to you if she's scared, but make sure you're not too scared, or at least, being a good actor. And if you do the famous movement of yawning by putting your arm around her, know that she will probably laugh, but she will appreciate it. Don't find an excuse not to do it.
- Don't do it all at the same time. Slowly build the relationship. If you change suddenly, she will think you are not normal.
- Read the wikiHow on how girls act when they love a boy! This will probably give you some ideas on whether a girl likes you, such as touching her hair or trying very hard to come talk to you.
- Never give up on someone you love, but remember never to cry for those who are not worth your tears.
- If she tells you that you don't have to pay for her, say "please let me pay" in a pleasant way with a smile. If she offers to pay, offer to split the bill in half. Remember, she was the one who offered it, so you don't have to pay.
- Remember you are young, take it easy. For your first outing, do something simple like go see a movie, watch nature documentaries, or help him with his homework.
- Make the most of the time you spend with her, but don't get obsessed.
- Don't act like a whole different person when you're around her, because she might not like who you are when you are actually yourself.
- Teasing her abusively might piss her off or she might think you don't really like her. If you really like it, make simple, light jokes, and don't say anything too mean.
- Make sure your first outing isn't too intense, she might think you're desperate and you don't want that (for example, if she likes baseball, go to a game at your college and buy her something. simple like a slice of pizza or candy).
- Don't be too nerdy or she won't like you. Be nice, but don't act like a girl (unless you're a girl). Hold her hand if it's the right time.