Most boys seem to agree on which factor determines the most attractiveness of women, which girls really don't. In fact, they have their own tastes and preferences when it comes to men. However, developing certain character traits can improve your attractiveness to girls. First of all, you have to stay true to your personality and accept any advice that is given to you. Rather than trying to become a whole new person, the idea is to improve your current traits to make you feel more comfortable with yourself and be more confident.
Part 1 of 3: Take care of your appearance
Step 1. Get in shape
Many people believe that it is necessary to lift weights before improving your fitness, but this is not true. You can do a full workout program without signing up to a gym. Just do push-ups to work your chest and triceps at home. In addition, it is important to get out of the house to do aerobic exercises such as cycling, running, or swimming.
- Do sit-ups by resting your calves or feet on a chair while lying on the floor. Then put your hands behind your head and lift it up.
- Sports not only tone the body to make you more attractive, but it gives you more energy and more confidence.
Step 2. Dress properly
Dressing like people your age says a lot about who you are. Boys who dress like they're 16 are not as attractive as those who dress more mature. You don't have to wear a sports jacket. Just work on your look. Buy yourself nice pants instead of continuing to wear the same jeans you've worn over and over again. Choose clothes with a narrow fit. Try out outfits in different colors that can further highlight your physical attributes.
- Remember to take care of your shoes. Stop wearing the sneakers when they start to tear or wear out. Maintain your leather shoes twice a year to keep them in good condition.
- Pay attention to the quality of the materials used to make the clothes. Girls love outfits that are pleasant to the touch and you should feel comfortable in your clothes as well.
- Some girls are attracted to boys who have flashy dress styles.
- It has been scientifically proven that women are attracted to men who like to wear red. Likewise, police tend to stop red cars rather than blue cars. In fact, the color red attracts attention.
Step 3. Maintain good hygiene
Girls love boys who take care of themselves and smell good. Every day, take a shower and use soap and shampoo that suits your skin tone. Choose a good deodorant that has a slight musk aroma. Be sure to use cologne for special dates, but don't overdo it. Try to brush your teeth at least twice a day, and use dental floss and mouthwash for good oral hygiene.
Spend a moisturizer on your skin in winter to keep your skin healthy and pleasant to the touch
Step 4. Maintain good posture
It's all silly, but it will help improve your appearance. It is very easy to forget this little detail when working at a computer. Straightening your spine will make you look taller, stronger and more confident.
Imagine that your torso is molded on a hanger
Step 5. Eat well
Eating a healthy diet can help improve your appearance and more. Improving your diet can increase your energy, self-confidence, and overall well-being. These factors will help you be more attractive to girls. Start with small changes and increase your daily water intake (drink at least eight glasses of water per day).
- Eat more fruits and vegetables when possible.
- Avoid foods high in carbohydrates like bread, potatoes, pasta, and rice. However, you can eat them, as long as you take them with nutritious foods.
Part 2 of 3: Cultivate a Good Personality
Step 1. Pursue a Passion
Women are drawn to men who have a passion in their life. In fact, living another life apart from your daily routine is much more interesting. Pick a hobby and make it a passion. Learn to play an instrument, do things like pottery, cooking, writing, running, rock climbing, and more.
- When you express sincere passion, women respond positively.
- Human life being so short, it is better to have a passion. Don't be shy and try new things. You have nothing to lose (except, of course, if you venture into extreme sports).
Step 2. Chat with the girls more often
During conversations, try to relax. Girls like men who are straightforward since they can't read minds. Conversing with a stranger can sometimes make you nervous. You don't have to open up to someone you approach. Over time, you will gain enough self-confidence during normal conversation. Use the following tips.
- Ask for a small favor by saying something like this: "Could you watch my things while I go to order coffee?" This is a great opportunity to start a discussion.
- Ask a question. Use any situation in your favor. Ask relevant questions like these: “Have you seen this band before? »« Which city would you like to visit? Don't be afraid to sound strange.
Step 3. Be polite and nice
A boy who respects not only his girlfriend but also all the girls can make a good impression. A lot of times boys see dating as some kind of competition and don't even get to know the girls. There is nothing easier than being polite: listen carefully to the one you are chatting with, respect her personal space, do not interrupt and avoid saying sentences like this: "You would not want to do this.. You cannot understand, since you are a girl."
- Never make fun of a girl during a flirtation. It's good to have a sense of humor, but make sure your words aren't offensive.
- Generosity is also a good character. Girls don't like boys who never have time for fun or who don't like spending money every now and then.
Step 4. Take risks
Be a funny person by behaving unpredictably. Girls love boys who like to have new adventures. With such a personality, you will be more attractive.
Don't be afraid to have fun and be goofy. It actually shows that you are confident and courageous
Step 5. Be curious
However, don't try to come across as a big connoisseur or pretentious person. Girls love boys who love to read and are interested in other things. Instead of playing your video games, read a book. Get into the habit of reading the newspapers in the morning. In addition, if you are well educated, it will be easier for you to start any conversation.
Be aware, however, that not all girls care about this detail
Step 6. Use your sense of humor
A man who is able to make a girl laugh will always look handsome. This is one of the traits that girls look for in a boy. Don't change your sense of humor to appeal to a particular person because your jokes will appeal to some girls.
Laughter has an effect on our brains, thereby increasing serotonin levels. It is a substance that improves brain function and makes us happier
Step 7. Be Confident
Self-confidence is not only used to heal one's physical appearance, but also one's self-esteem. Have full confidence in your ability to achieve your goals. Change your mindset: if you see yourself as attractive, you will be. The first thing to do is start thinking positively and then take positive actions to further improve your self-esteem. For example, in a conversation, speak confidently and focus your efforts on acting that way.
- Have ambitions in life. Girls love friendship boys.
- Try to change at least one bad habit. Start with small changes, for example, waking up without turning off the alarm clock every time or drinking 2 liters of water a day. Gradually, you can improve other habits.
- Do something that you've always put off. Nothing beats the present moment. Do not postpone anything until later, even if it comes to tidying up your room.
Part 3 of 3: Finding the perfect girl
Step 1. Look for signs of flirting
There are a few universal cues that girls use frequently, such as a smile, eye contact, and slightly raised eyebrows. Don't wait for the other to start flirting, as that rarely happens. Just see if the person is smiling or looking you in the eye.
Don't be afraid to take the first step
Step 2. Date girls who are the same level as you
Both boys and girls tend to choose a partner who is on the same level as them. When you date someone who is not on the same level as you, the relationship may suffer because of jealousy and lack of interest. Try to look at yourself in the mirror and assess your own powers of seduction. Not everyone can do it right, and sometimes you might need outside advice if you're having trouble finding the right person. It should be understood that appearance is only one aspect of your attraction.
- Attraction also depends on your personal qualities (including a sense of humor), hobbies, friends, family and other aspects.
- Be aware that there are examples of happy couples where the partners at first glance seem not to be compatible with each other. Take this with care, but know that having this in mind will make it easier for you.
- If you feel a connection with a girl, maybe you should give your luck a try. If you clearly have an affinity for each other, that would also mean that you have found the right person. Go for it!
Step 3. Never miss an opportunity
Don't limit yourself to certain places to pick up girls. The spark of a romantic relationship can ignite at a most unexpected moment. There is always a chance even if you come home late from work by taking the metro. Never miss an opportunity.
- Flirting in unusual places like the subway or waiting rooms will give you confidence. You will never know whether a girl will accept your proposal or not until you try.
- Don't try to sound overconfident. Take the opportunity, but avoid making the situation uncomfortable.
- Learn to actively listen to your interlocutor. This will give you another chance to show this girl that you care about her. Listen to her for fun, to get to know her better, to understand her better and to improve your flirting technique.