The art of dating depends on your culture, age, and interests. There is no definite rule here or a unique way to manage a date. There is a whole range of behaviors that can help you on a date and keep you interesting to them, which is the sole purpose of this article.
Part 1 of 3: get ready for the date
There are several things to consider in preparing for D-Day, whether you see your man every day or not. Send subtle hints to let him know that you are eager to meet him and that you really care.
Step 1. Be to your advantage
Everyone deserves to look their best every day. If you see your man every day, at work, in class, in the gym or whatever, you can increase his interest by showing yourself in your best profile. You will be more comfortable and more confident if you are to your advantage. Everyone should look good and get the most out of their figure!
- There are about five types of female figure: hourglass, pear, apple, triangle, and rectangle.
- Each morphology has its charms and you can dress to showcase yours!
- The hourglass silhouette: curvy. Wear blouses and dresses that exalt your voluptuous curves. Clothing should be tight at the waist and conform to the contours of the buttocks.
- The pear figure: slim shoulders and flat stomach. Wear strappy tops and fitted shirts to show off your pretty tummy and slim shoulders.
- The apple silhouette: the triumph of the legs. Dresses and skirts are made for you, but avoid wearing them too short, you don't have to show off too much!
- The triangle silhouette: endless legs.
- The rectangle silhouette: the reign of the arms. Wear fitted knitwear and strappy tops.
Step 2. Be mysterious
Make him want to know more. Do not say too much during small interludes before the date. Instead, answer his questions so that he wants to dig deeper later.
An example: If he asks you what you like to do in your spare time, give a vague answer, such as, "Well … let's say I like adventure. He will want to ask you the same thing again and will want to get to know you better if you only partially answer his questions
Step 3. Get to know his interests and let him entertain you
Dating is much easier and more fun if you know his interests before going out on a date. This will open up lots of conversations for your man and also be very helpful if you have common interests.
- People love to talk about themselves, so you can prepare a few questions to ask during the interview. For example, you could bring up the basketball hoop in his office and ask him if he plays the sport.
- If you find something in common, don't be afraid to suggest doing this activity together. If, for example, you find that you both love hiking, you might suggest this awesome walking tour near you to discover one of these days.
- There is always a way to compromise, but don't go so far as to change yourself completely to match this boy's interests, just as you shouldn't expect him to do everything that you want. interested.
Step 4. Flirt
This is the best way to get a man's attention. Men like to be seduced because it boosts their self-confidence and introduces a playful aspect between the two people. While flirting is fun, remember to distill drip at the start of seduction, as you wouldn't want to appear too cheeky.
- A fun method of seduction is to tease him. Remember that teasing is not an insult, rather it is flattering or sensual provocation.
- Don't be afraid to touch her hand or arm and laugh in light conversations to strengthen the bond. If, for example, he comes out with a little joke, lightly touch his forearm, lift his head to laugh and give him a compliment on his humor.
Step 5. Know what to wear
It is very important that you dress appropriately for this date so that you do not feel uncomfortable in the chosen environment. A date can happen in a wide variety of places, from an upscale restaurant to a conventional bar or movie theater. You are not going to appear in a movie theater with an evening dress!
- If you go to a restaurant you've never been to, search the internet and see if it's fancy or user-friendly.
- Don't be afraid of accessories! If you're going to a friendly place in jeans with a simple top, pair your outfit with a brightly colored necklace or sparkly earrings. These bright accessories will also highlight your facial features and enhance your outfit as well as yourself, while remaining fairly casual and unfussy.
Step 6. Wear makeup that stays natural
You're not going to go to your first date with a makeup plaster face. Rather, you would like to showcase your natural beauty so that there won't be any surprises later on. Stick to the basics and avoid excess foundation and overly showy eye shadows.
A good way to spice up your natural makeup is to add a bright colored lipstick or gloss
Step 7. Stay calm and confident
Don't get agitated or nervous. If you get too impatient or upset you will increase your blood pressure, which your body will respond to by making you sweat or shake, or even cause you to have stomach pains. Remember to relax and tell yourself that this is just a fun night like any other.
There are two to three things you can do when preparing to calm your nerves before your man arrives. Drink soda water or lemonade, listen to relaxing music, watch a funny show, read a book, or do a puzzle to keep your mind busy
Part 2 of 3: What to do on the date
Step 1. Keep the charm authentic and subtle
Most people fear declarations of undying love at the start of a relationship because they see them as an unwanted form of addiction. Keep conversations funny and interesting without introducing sentimentality or plans for the future. Keep in mind that you are still in the discovery stage of the other, instead of talking to them about love forever, keep them intrigued with your charm and balanced personality.
- Love should take its time. If it's just a matter of physical attraction, it might be time to revisit your romantic relationship.
- Try to be a friend first. It can be difficult to get to know yourself better, especially if you are unfamiliar with his intentions or what interests him.
Step 2. Continue to show interest
Send her subtle hints to show her that you would like to continue this relationship. Let him know that you would like to get to know him better and always have a great time with him.
- Pay attention to the choice of words. As mentioned above, you don't want to appear too clingy, but you also don't want to appear too distant or disinterested. If he asks you for another date in the week, answer that it would make you very happy (avoid showing you are dying) or, on a more seductive way, that you will find a little place for him. in your schedule not without adding a cute smile or a naughty wink.
- Don't make yourself too available to him, as this could possibly make him think that you are just waiting for him to call you. If he asks you when he can see you again, don't say just any day would do, instead ask him which day might work out and which might work for you as well.
Step 3. Come up with interesting dating ideas yourself
If your first interviews are going well and more are on the agenda, feel free to suggest a new location or some fun ideas. It can be very beneficial to get out of the same setting to get to know this man better in a different environment.
Suggest something that you have a mutual attraction for, or something that he's never tried before. Here are some examples of new and interesting dates: going for a hike, going to a sporting event, visiting a museum or a painting exhibition or taking cooking classes together
Step 4. Suggest a double date
If your dates have gone really well and you expect more for the future, you should suggest a double date with your friends. It's a great way to take your romantic relationship to the next level. You can observe his personality in the company of your friends, if he remains equal to himself or changes his behavior. This is a good way to find out if you want to continue this relationship with him or if he is not a match for you, in which case you might not want to see him again.
This also applies to his friends. If you meet them or agree to a double date with a couple of his friends, you can see if he is the same as with you or if he is different from what you expected
Part 3 of 3: Go Further
Step 1. Be honest and open
If you think it's time to take your relationship one step further, don't hesitate to tell her that you are looking for something solid. Say you would like to see him more regularly after a few weeks of dating. This will give you a good idea of her intentions, if it's worth continuing before you get too involved or give you false hopes.
Don't start a discussion with overly intimidating words like "we need to talk to each other" or "Can I ask you something important?" You should introduce this situation as relaxed as possible. It would be a good thing to start with "I really like being with you and I would like to know if our affection is reciprocated"
Step 2. Stay calm and composed if it is not yet there
That doesn't mean he wants to end the relationship. It just means that unlike you, he might not yet be ready for a serious romantic relationship. But that doesn't necessarily mean it won't. Everyone has a different experience when it comes to dating and their hesitation might be the need to take the time to think about it. Your reaction could be decisive if he wants to stay with you or if he thinks it is better to separate.
If he says he's not ready for a long-term romantic relationship just yet, but still wants to see you again, you shouldn't take him badly and respond rather that it's perfect for you too, because you will have time to get to know him better. Your self-confidence will reassure him and help him relax and stay comfortable to continue dating
Step 3. If he's ready to take it up a notch, don't make a big deal out of it either
At this point, you will spend more time together and really get to understand each other better. Remember that this is still the beginning of your story, and you shouldn't be seeing more of it.
Step 4. Have fun
The pleasure of seeing each other again is the most important part of a continuing romantic relationship. Nothing should be taken too seriously until the time is right. Until then, have a funny, interesting and never frozen relationship. Do all those mysterious and alluring things that you did when you first met, don't stop doing them because you've come to a higher stage in your romantic relationship.