Sometimes you might fall in love with the perfect boy, but he already has a girlfriend. In general, it is better if you refrain from breaking up a relationship, but you might think that you are a better match for the boy in question. If so, you might be able to pull him away from his girlfriend and make him break up with her. While you are doing this, you have to show him that he would be happier with you. Then you might be able to make him want to go out on a date so he can break up with her. However, you may find it difficult to build a healthy relationship after manipulating him into breaking up with his girlfriend to be with you.
Method 1 of 3: Take him away from his girlfriend
Step 1. Listen carefully so that they enjoy talking with you
He will feel a better connection with you if he feels heard and understood. He might then see you as a better partner than his current girlfriend. While he is talking to you, nod and encourage him, for example by saying "wow" or "OK" to let him know that you are listening. In addition, repeat what he says in your own words to show him that you understand him.
Ask him open-ended questions to get him talking. You might ask him, "What did you do last weekend? "Or" what series are you watching at the moment? "
if you chat mostly via text or email, send him your comments about things he wrote to you and show empathy if he's going through a difficult time. For example, let's say he's texting you complaining that he's late with his homework because of his soccer practice. Instead of responding with an emoticon or telling him you're late too, say instead, "You're working so hard!" "Or" maybe I can help you study."
Step 2. Put your finger on his girlfriend's flaws
Everyone has flaws, but you usually don't notice them when you're in love. Help him see all that is wrong with his girlfriend by talking about her flaws every time he talks about her. Make innocent comments about the things you don't like about her, then pretend you don't care about her.
- Say for example, "she always seems to be bothered by something, but maybe that's just the way she talks" or "her hair would be so much nicer if she took care of it, but I would. imagine she shouldn't care. "
- Only talk about his girlfriend when he does. Even if you want to point out its flaws, you don't have to be too negative about the subject or it could backfire. Besides, you want him to think of you, not his girlfriend.
don't say anything positive about his girlfriend. If he starts talking about her, say bad things about her or change the subject.
Step 3. Try to blame his girlfriend for their problems
Most couples have arguments, and both partners usually share the blame. However, if you can get him to believe that she is the one responsible, he might want to break up with her. Whenever he talks about arguments or problems they are having, find a reason to blame his girlfriend. Then tell her you're sorry she's causing him so much trouble.
- For example, say he tells you about their last argument when he was late for their date. You might say to her, "Wow, it's such a shame that she's always trying to blame you for all the wrongs. "
- Likewise, let's say she's upset because he spends more time with his friends than with her. You might say, "I can't believe she's controlling you that way. "
Step 4. Take his time so that he spends less with her
Their relationship will fail if he spends less time with her. Besides, it could cause his girlfriend to break up with him, which is good for your business. Invite him on friendly outings or with your group of friends. Plus, ask him for help so he can spend more time with you.
- For example, you could organize a game night with this boy and some friends, invite a group of friends to go bowling or mini golf, or organize a trip to the movies.
- If you are still in school, try to join him for two-person activities whenever possible.
he could bring his girlfriend on group outings, but that's okay. If this happens, hang out with them and try to get their attention. Otherwise, focus your attention on his girlfriend to keep her from spending too much time with him.
Method 2 of 3: Get his attention
Step 1. Smile and look him in the eye
Smiling at her will make you look funnier and more flirty. Likewise, looking him in the eye briefly shows him that you are interested and draws his gaze to you. When you pass him, look him in the eye, smile and look away. While talking to him, also look him in the eye and smile or laugh softly to show him that you like him.
- Look him in the eye for two to three seconds. Don't stare at him or you might make him uncomfortable.
- If you have trouble looking him in the eye, practice looking in the mirror. Then try to maintain the gaze of someone who is important to you, such as a friend or family member.
Step 2. Find an outfit that brings out your strengths
Try on all of your clothes to find the one that makes you feel the best about yourself. When you're with him, wear an outfit that showcases your strengths to look as attractive as possible. It will also make you feel more confident and he will want you even more.
- Don't worry about being fashionable. If you choose clothes that make you feel good, you will be dressed well.
- For example, you could wear shorts or a skirt to show off your pretty legs, a sleeveless top to show off your arms, or a cropped t-shirt to show off your chest.
Step 3. Be positive when you are with him
Help him have fun when he is with you by adding your positive touch to things. When you talk to her, only talk about the amazing things that are going on in your life. Likewise, always try to find something positive when something negative happens to appear optimistic.
- For example, you could tell him about your recent successes, goals, and passions.
- Otherwise, let's say a gig you both wanted to go to was canceled due to rain. You might say, “It's such a shame the concert was canceled, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. I know a cafe not far away where there is a band playing on Saturday night, I'm going to go take a look. "
Step 4. Pursue your passions to look interesting
Your hobbies and passions make you seem like a more complete person, which will attract others to you. Make a list of the things you love to do, then take the time to do them every day. Then tell him about your passions and create social media posts about it.
- For example, you could paint, learn to play the guitar, or make your own clothes.
- If you are still in school, you can join clubs related to your interests. For example, you could join a theater club if you like theater or acting.
Step 5. Go out with your friends and other boys to look fun
Boys want to be with girls who know how to enjoy life, that's why you need to have fun! Join friends for dinner or other activities like rollerblading or concerts. Plus, you can flirt with other guys without hesitating to hang out with them.
- If he sees that you are dating other people, he will want to know you even more. He'll wonder what he loses by not spending these moments with you.
- Post pictures of your activities on social media so they can see you're having a good time.
don't spend your time doing nothing while waiting for him to want to spend it with you. Go out and live your life to the fullest and he'll realize that you are an amazing girl even better.
Step 6. Busy yourself to look in demand
He must clearly understand that you are not spending your time waiting for him. Tell her you're always busy, whether it's true or not. Do your best to have something to do all the time, whether it's studying at a coffee shop, a movie with friends, or a family outing.
Tell her, "I wish I had more free time, but I'm so busy!" Or "I still have things to do, but I love my life!" "
Step 7. Flirt with him by touching him gently
By touching him on the arm, shoulder, back or leg, you will let him know that you are flirting without it being too obvious. Plus, you can get him to imagine how he would feel if you touched him a little more. Start by gently touching him on the arm, then lean on his shoulder. Then, gently run your hand across her thigh as you sit next to each other.
Try to find reasons to get closer. For example, you could show him something in a book or on a piece of paper
Step 8. Pay attention to what he likes so that he feels respected
It'll make him think you have things in common and show him that you care. Ask him questions about his interests and listen to his answers. Later, discuss his interests to show him that you listen to him and that you remember what he says.
For example, let's say his favorite band is Pearl Jam. Next time you see each other tell him, “I heard Yellow Ledbetter on the radio and thought of you. Likewise, if he tells you he likes science fiction, you might want to find out about the bestsellers in the genre so you can recommend a book
Step 9. Help him solve his problems
Invite them to talk about their problems and challenges. Once it opens up to you, listen carefully and comfort it. This will help him realize that you are always there for him and he might want to date you.
Tell him, "You look really stressed out. Would you like to talk about it? "Or" everything is fine? I'm here for you if you need to talk about it. "
Step 10. Ask for his help to make him feel useful
If you show him that you need him, he might fall in love with you. Create reasons to ask for help, such as doing your homework or helping you carry something heavy. You could also ask her for help fixing something or ask her opinion. It will make him feel like you need him in your life.
For example, you could say, "Can you help me with this presentation? "Or" could you help me put this shelf up? "
don't ask her for help more than once a week. Also, make sure that you don't just talk to him to ask him to help you. You don't want him to think that you always need something.
Step 11. Compliment her to show your interest
Everyone loves compliments, which is why he might feel good if you tell him what you like about him. Plus, it'll let him know he's interested in you. Every time you see each other, tell him something about him that you like. Try to give her at least one compliment every time you see each other.
For example, you could say, “This shirt looks great on you,” “Your presentation was excellent,” “This new hairstyle is very sexy,” or “You did well in yesterday's game. "
Step 12. Ask him out after the breakup
Once he breaks up with his girlfriend, he might not be ready to take the first step. You can speed things up by asking him out. Offer her a fun, relaxed activity like mini golf or coffee. That way, he won't have to worry about you rejecting him.
Say, "We could go play mini golf today" or "Would you like to see an improv show with me tonight?" "
Method 3 of 3: Build a healthy relationship
Step 1. Spend time together to build your relationship
Organize outings to see each other several times a week. Go out, hang out at home or have a video chat. It will help you build a strong and healthy relationship.
- For example, you could make Saturday night your official night out and you could see each other two nights a week.
- You could then play games, go to a movie or go bowling.
Step 2. Keep open communication with him
Chat together every day, whether it's in person, by text or on the phone. Plus, listen to what he has to say. It will help you develop a strong bond while getting to know yourself better.
- Text each other in the morning and evening.
- Start a fun conversation by sending each other memes.
Step 3. Create more privacy by opening up to him
Good relationships are a mixture of emotional and physical intimacy. However, it's best that you take your time to keep the relationship healthy. Start by telling her a little secret that you haven't told anyone. Then reveal more about yourself as you go. Plus, you can create more physical privacy by holding hands and cuddling.
- When you feel ready, you can try kissing or sharing other forms of physical intimacy.
- Don't tell her things that you don't want to tell her right now. You have the right to take your time.
Step 4. Develop mutual trust to make the relationship stronger
Trust is essential in a relationship and it usually takes time for it to develop. To get there, you need to be honest with your partner and do as you say. Plus, you should give him the benefit of the doubt and believe what he tells you.
Remember, it might be difficult to gain her trust after you force her hand to break up with her girlfriend
Step 5. Keep your mutual independence in the relationship
A healthy relationship allows both partners to have a life outside of the relationship. This means that you both need to hang out with your friends, pursue your passions, and enjoy the things that you each love on your own. Make sure you keep your own identity while dating. Likewise, you should also encourage him to be more independent.
While you probably want to spend as much time with him as possible, it's not good to spend all of your time together. Take advantage of the time you spend alone to have even more fun when you are together
- Don't spend all of your time trying to conquer it.
- Don't tell him to break up with his girlfriend. It's only going to take her away from you. Let him decide for himself.
- If he breaks up with his girlfriend for you, she is probably going to be heartbroken.
- Keep in mind that after they break up, he might not be looking for something serious, and your relationship might not hold up. If you want a healthy relationship with him, you'd better give him some time after the breakup.