You should make a boy believe that you are seeing others, if you want to make him jealous by texting, even if you are happy to be with your sister or with your favorite kitty. The trick is to be subtle and make her believe that you have loads of ways to spend your time without needing to see it. The boy will be super jealous if you do it right and will doubly want to get closer to you.
Part 1 of 2: get him hooked on you
Step 1. Don't respond to him for a while
One of the best ways to make a guy jealous over texting is to do nothing at all. Let at least a few hours pass before responding to him if he texts you. You may even see him again after a weekend, which will intrigue him about what you've been up to all the time, for example, if he texted you on a Friday or Saturday night and you didn't. intend to see it.
- While you might be tempted to respond immediately with a somewhat scathing or clever remark, you should wait at least an hour or two before reacting. It will force him to ask questions. He may wonder if you might be too busy with other boys to find him.
- He's not going to believe your time is precious if he feels like he can talk to you at any time.
Step 2. Be mysterious about what you intend to do
Don't tell her everything you're gonna do next weekend when you text her. You can make him believe that you have a sensual date with the man in your life, even if in reality you are going to your grandpa's birthday party. Just tell her that you're very busy, that you have something to finish or that you won't be able to talk to her, rather than revealing your plans to her in great detail. Here are some subtle ways to make him jealous.
- "I have something to do later …"
- “I have a lot of plans planned this weekend. "
- “I had a hell of a night last night, it was crazy! "
Step 3. Pretend you are on a date
You don't have to tell the guy outright that you are planning a hot date night out, but you can certainly make him believe it! You can intrigue him endlessly with a few well-chosen words. Here are some of the things you can say to her to make her think you are on a date.
- " I call you later. I have to find myself a new dress for tomorrow night. "
- “I ate an absolutely divine pasta dish last night! "
- “It's unbelievable, but I still came home very late last night. "
- "I have to go… I have to meet someone later." "
Step 4. Flirt with him, but not too much
You should flirt with the boy a bit to keep him interested and to show him that you want to play the game well. Show him that you like him a little without making him believe that he can lead you by the nose. You just need to pet him a little or respond to him at the right time. You can try any of the following sentences.
- “I have to admit you did pretty well in the last basketball game. "
- "You always know what to say to make me happy, don't you?"
- "You know how to make me laugh over text, but I wonder if you'll make it in person…"
Step 5. Mention other guys casually
You don't need to be too specific about hanging out with other guys, whether that's true or some fabrication on your part. A subtle hint or comment about another boy will be enough to worry your guy about what you're up to. On the other hand, if you go too hard, the boy will see that it is only a bluff. Here are some subtle ways to evoke other boys.
- “The guy I just met is actually going to come with me to the concert. "
- "Nicolas drove me to school yesterday …"
- “Hugo lent me his CD player for my party. "
Step 6. Appears to be very busy
Another way to make a boy jealous when you text him is to simply make him think you have a thousand things to do, whether you're dating or not. You can be immersed in your classes, in your new summer job, in your football team, in one of your hobbies or busy with your loved ones, which does not leave you much time to send messages anyway. texting to this boy. Show him that lots of other activities are more important to you and he will be jealous to know that you have a lot of things to do to occupy your time that have nothing to do with him.
- Don't just say you're very busy. Say here and there what you do in your spare time and he'll want to spend more time with you.
- Your texts shouldn't look like you've spent hours writing and rereading them, either. Sending a text that's confusing or has a typo or two shows that you're too busy to want to impress her.
Step 7. Pretend you don't really care what he thinks
You just have to stay relaxed and not react to what he says to you, if he tries to make you jealous by talking to you about other girls. He will see that you have the situation under control and that nothing he says or does can make you jealous. This will frustrate him a bit, but it will also make him want to bond with you more because he is more determined than ever to win you over.
Don't text him asking what's going on if he doesn't respond to your messages within hours. Let him contact you on his side
Step 8. Leave it in the middle of a good discussion
Another way to make the boy jealous is to make him think you have to go away when things start to get interesting. He'll just think you just don't care if you stop texting when the messages have gotten pretty boring. But if you suddenly give up on a text chat that got pretty interesting, he'll be more likely to be jealous because he'll think you've just bumped into another boy or that you're about to go on a date. you in love.
The boy will also realize that you are a fun girl who is easy to chat with if you leave him hanging in the middle of a great chat
Part 2 of 2: Knowing what not to do
Step 1. Don't insult him
You may obviously want to make the guy jealous, but you wouldn't want to end up hurting his feelings so much that he doesn't want to talk to you anymore. You should be polite and you shouldn't make fun of his looks, his lifestyle, or his physical flaws. This will turn a boy off quickly and it will also encourage him to tell his friends to avoid you. Here are some of the things you shouldn't text.
- “Yuck, you're too disgusting. "
- "I'm sick of idiots like you." "
Step 2. Don't compare him to other guys
While you can make a boy jealous by telling him you're dating other guys, or even having a pretty sexy date, you shouldn't be saying that the guys around you are much better than the one you are dating. send the text. After all, you want him to like you and he'll think you're obnoxious if you overdo it. Here are some of the things you shouldn't tell him.
- "All the guys I know are way cutier than you." "
- "I just dated a guy who earns twice as much as you." "
- "Why don't you dress like Arthur?" He was so cute this morning in his new jeans. "
Step 3. Don't be so cold that he doesn't think you like him
You shouldn't be playing the ice cold girl if you want to be wanted by him, but neither should you be the timid girl who has no idea how a boy can feel about her. You have to give him something to hang on to or else he'll text girls he's more likely to be with. You can be subtle and still let him know you care about him. Here are a few simple things to say to keep her interested in you.
- “I missed you at last night's concert. It would have been so much better with you. "
- “You always know how to make me smile again. "
- “Your message cheered me up. I have had a rough day. "
Step 4. Don't speak badly about the girl he's dating
While you may feel valued by denigrating all the girls he dates, or believing that it will make him doubt his romantic choices, it will actually make you insecure and unattractive to a boy. If he tells you he's dating other girls, you can always act like you don't mind or say something nice about them to show him you're confident enough not to care. of his other female associations.
You really should be the smartest person and speak well of the girl he's dating, rather than disparaging her. You can always tell him that you love Audrey a lot because she has so much humor, if he talks to you about a girl he's dating
Step 5. Don't ignore him completely if he looks really upset
You might think the best way to win him over is to not text him for two days, but if you do such a thing he'll actually get mad, lose interest in you, or even hate you for good. You're going to give him the wrong impression if he really needs help, if he has an important question for you, and if you ignore it just to prove something.
- It's obviously one thing to make him feel like he's too busy to answer him right now, but if you go too far to the point that he just thinks you are obnoxious, you risk losing him for good.
- Try to get a feel for the tone of her message. Is he just fun, a little impatient or does he really need to hear from you?
Step 6. Don't be too intriguing
It can obviously be a lot of fun playing little flirtatious games and piquing a boy's interest by making him jealous over texting. An intriguing attitude in front of him can also be a great way to get his attention. Nevertheless, you should end up showing him that you really care and that no other boy matters to you if you want to have a real romantic relationship with this boy. This is the only way to move forward with him.
While making you wanted and keeping a guy on the alert can advance a romantic relationship and keep him interested, you shouldn't spend too much time trying to make a guy jealous by texting if you want to have an authentic relationship with him
- Be careful not to appear desperate if you are deliberately trying to make him jealous. Use common sense.
- It can make you feel like you're mean, which can have the opposite effect.
- Making a boy jealous may actually not work at all.
- Stop wanting to make this boy jealous and apologize if he guessed your maneuver.