It's always a bit tricky to break the ice and flirt with a girl you've never met, especially if her beauty makes you freak out. However, all you need is a healthy dose of confidence, some interesting conservation topics, and the willingness to show the girl that you think she is special. If you keep in mind that the worst-case scenario doesn't matter, you'll be able to chat with this girl across the room in a few minutes.
Part 1 of 3: approach it
Step 1. Look your best
If you want to approach a girl you've never spoken to before, it's important that you put yourself in your best light. It doesn’t mean that you look like a sportsman or a movie star or someone who doesn’t look like you. It just means that you have to be on your best footing in order to have the confidence you need to tackle it. Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself, take care of your hygiene and look smart before approaching that girl you like.
- Of course, if you see a girl you like and don't seem to look pretty, approach her anyway. However, if you've been searching yourself for the courage to talk to her for weeks, then you might as well be at your best so you have the extra confidence you need to talk to her.
- It is important that you wash yourself every day. You shouldn't distract the girl with your body odor rather than get her to focus on your glamor number and all the nice things you have to say.
Step 2. Make eye contact
While you're trying to break the ice with a new Conquest, the first thing you need to do is make eye contact for a second or two, so that she knows she's pleasing you. Once you've done that, you can look away, as long as you're sure you've caught his eye. You can even give her a smile if you feel confident, to show her that you appreciate what you see, and then walk up to her.
- You have the option of making eye contact and then taking a few minutes to prepare yourself for approaching him. However, you don't have to be the kind of guy who goes around in circles all the time before approaching a girl, because if you do, you might miss your chance.
- She'll be genuinely impressed if you make eye contact with her, before advancing towards her.
Step 3. Introduce yourself confidently
As soon as you make eye contact, walk straight towards her with your head held high. You don't have to say something funny to start the conversation. Just say something like "Hi, my name is Rachad, what's your name? Or "My name is Rachad and I would like to know you". Keep it simple and get straight to the point.
- When she tells you her name, you can repeat it or tell her it's a nice name, to show her that you care.
- You can also find a pattern to start a conversation, like complimenting a piece of jewelry she's wearing, asking her a question, or just saying something down-to-earth and funny.
Step 4. Don't use stereotypical flirtatious phrases
Even if you think you need a stereotypical flirtatious phrase to get the girl's attention, it will actually leave a bad impression on her. You don't want to give it the impression that you are trying to approach it like it's a game and that you really want to make a good impression on it. Don't waste your time searching the internet for the best ways to hook a girl, and instead think about being yourself.
- The girl shouldn't think that you are just trying to pick up on her, but rather that you are really interested in her.
- You can come up with an interesting topic later, but you really don't have to start with excessive or too rushed flattery if you want to get things started.
Step 5. Don't go too hard
While you want to make it clear to her that you are interested in her, you shouldn't make her feel like you are pushy. If you want her to keep talking to you, you shouldn't make any lewd comments, mention any part of her body, or make her uncomfortable. Be gentle, flirtatious, and make her feel that you care about her.
- When you start to break the ice, try to find out if the girl is interested or not. If her arms are crossed over her chest, her back to you, still looking at her friends or her phone, then this might not be your lucky day. If you're pretty sure she isn't interested, then politely go your way.
- As the conversation progresses, you will start to flirt more. You don't have to force things from the start.
Step 6. Be nice to her friends
If your target is among a group of friends or even with one or two of them, then you need to make an effort to be kind to them as well. The girl should not think that you are nice to her just because you want to be with her, but that you are usually sassy with girls. Be sure to be nice to her friends and introduce yourself to them, while making it clear that only the girl you came for interests you.
It is important that you be nice to her friends, so that they don't try to stop the girl from talking to you. However, you should avoid flirting with them too much, otherwise the girl will think that you are the flirtatious type and that you are not really interested in her
Part 2 of 3: Make her feel special
Step 1. Ask him a few questions
As soon as you start a conversation with the girl, you can flirt with her a bit by asking her a few questions to show her that you are trying to get to know her while also teasing her a bit at the same time. You don't have to ask serious questions and should stay upbeat to keep the discussion fun and easy. You can find out more about her favorite hobbies, the fun things she likes to do, or her pet cat. Keep it simple and fun so she doesn't feel like she's under questioning. Here are some sample questions you can ask.
- "So tell me, is blue your favorite color or do you wear it just because it matches your eyes? "
- "Do you spend your evenings hanging out with your cat, or is there something else you like to do for fun?" "
- "Are you really a Giants fanatic or do you just like to dress in orange?" "
Step 2. Give her a compliment
Complimenting a girl to show her that you really appreciate her is another way to flirt with her. Don't say anything lewd or compliment a specific part of her body. However, there is something about her personality or her appearance that you should emphasize to show her that you want to get to know her better. Here are some examples.
- "Have you ever been told you have the most incredible laugh ever?" I've never heard of anything like it. "
- “You are the only girl who is still beautiful under names. "
- "You approach people with so much ease, how do you do that? "
Step 3. Make sure you really listen to it
You may be too nervous to listen to what the girl says when you first meet, because you care to keep the discussion going. However, if you really want the girl to like you and to show that you care, you have to make the effort to listen to what she is saying. This will help her see that you want more than just an adventure. You should:
- look at her;
- put your phone aside;
- do not interrupt or give your opinion while she is speaking;
- don't try to compare what she's been through to what you've been through while she's trying to say something serious;
- later mention something she said during the discussion to show her that you were really listening to her.
Step 4. Ask her how her day went
Asking the girl how her day is going or what she is doing is another simple thing you can do. It can lead to a funny tease or just show her that you care about her. At the same time, you may find that you have a lot in common. There are a few simple questions you can ask.
- "So, have you been at the mall all day or did something more interesting today? "
- Do you have something planned for tonight? "
- "Do you like to come here often, or is it for a special occasion?" "
Step 5. Tease her a bit
As soon as you and the girl start talking a little better, you can tease her lightly. As long as the idea doesn't bother you both and she knows you're kidding, this can be a great way to flirt with her and show her that you like her. Tease her about a funny topic and make sure she answers it before pushing things far. Here are some things you could say to tease her.
- "Do you always talk about your cat that way, or is it her birthday today? "
- "Do you always braid like that, or are you just trying to look like Demi Lovato?" "
Step 6. Try not to dominate the conversation
When chatting with a girl, it is important that the discussion is balanced. While you might not want to charm or impress her, you shouldn't make her feel like you are talking to her because you are just looking for someone who will listen to you. Make sure you don't monopolize more than 50% of the conversation, and learn new things about the girl and ask her questions about herself. Do not come across as being egotistical.
- If you open up to her and say the name of your favorite band, for example, be sure to return the question to her and ask her what hers is.
- Remember, the key is to be interested, not interesting. You have to show the girl that you are trying to get to know her, not impress her.
Part 3 of 3: keep your interest
Step 1. Stick to fun topics
If you want to continue flirting with the girl and keep the discussion going in a good direction, avoid topics that are too serious or could break the mood, including the disappearance of a loved one, a tragedy read in the newspapers, or a traumatic moment in your life. your childhood. Stick to topics that will make her feel comfortable and lead her to open up to you and keep talking to you. You can talk:
- of your favorite sports teams
- of your pets
- of your favorite distractions
- of your favorite movies or actors
- funny events that happened to you recently
- of your weekend programs
- places you visited
- or something interesting that you recently read
Step 2. Be positive
To keep the chatting and flirting going, you need to try as positive as possible. You should not annoy the girl by criticizing everything around you, complaining and lamenting. You have to show him that spending time with you is a worthwhile experience. While you can make some negative comments if you need to, it's important that you basically stay optimistic.
- If you catch yourself saying something negative, strike back with two positive ideas.
- Make an effort to talk about what you love, including your favorite college subjects or your favorite sports activities, instead of complaining about what you don't like.
- Smile, laugh and be happy as much as possible. The girl will feed on your positive energy.
Step 3. Find out what they think
To keep the conversation going, you can ask the girl for her opinion on something that isn't really serious. It shows that you take her seriously and that what she thinks matters to you. People also like to give advice because it makes them feel important. So it's a win-win situation. Pick a topic she might know about and show her that you really want to know the answer. Here are some questions you can ask.
- "Do you think the new Hunger Games will be as interesting as the last one?" "
- "Do you think I should go see Drake or Imagine Dragons next month?" They are in concert on the same date. "
- “I can't decide what to get my sister for her birthday this weekend. Do you have an idea ? "
Step 4. Don't be too serious
Another way to flirt with the girl is not to be too serious. Try to ridicule yourself a little without disparaging yourself and showing the girl that she is free to say what she likes about you. Don't show him that you are fragile, but rather someone stable enough to take a little teasing. Here you will find some comments you can make.
- "I started playing guitar to flirt with girls, but I happen to like it now …"
- "I might be too obsessed with my dog, but I love him more than most humans I know. "
- “Ha, well all my jokes aren't meant to be funny. "
Step 5. Don't get jealous
If other men are circling the girl, or she is talking about one of them, you shouldn't overlook this aspect or talk badly about them. Even if you think doing this gives you a better position, it actually makes you look unstable and makes you feel like you're superior to others. If another man approaches her, be nice to him instead of being rude or mean. You have to make the girl see you as a good man.
Show the girl that you are confident enough that the other men around her don't matter
Step 6. Invite her out
If the discussion was good and you want to see the girl again, you should invite her out before you go. You can go about it casually and not put too much pressure on it by making the relationship meaningful. Just wait until the chat is maxed out and tell her you need to go so she gets a great impression of you, before asking her out again. Here are some examples you can tell.
- "I would love to stay and talk about the Strokes, but I have to go. Can I get your number so we can continue this conversation over coffee or a drink? "
- "Actually, I have to go, but I would like to see you again to give you this book I was telling you about. Could I get your number so we can meet again? "
- "It was great chatting with you, and I would love to see you again. Can I have your number ? So you will show me if you really are the best bowler in the country. "