Finding a mature, protective man (a Sugar Daddy) is a great way to have fun, get some experience, and have some pocket money to make your life easier and more exciting. If you are determined to find a Protector, then you will be able to pull it off just by knowing where to look, knowing what pleases a Protector, and continuing to give them what they need while benefiting from their riches.
Part 1 of 4: look in the right places
Step 1. Know what you are looking for
Before you start looking for a protector, you should know what you are looking for. This will help you refine your search and be clearer about your requirements from the start. You can make a list of the qualities that you would like him to have and another list of all the things that you would like him to pay for you. There's no shame in that, he's a protector after all.
- Decide what kind of protector you are looking for. Do you want someone who is under forty or over fifty? Should he be divorced, want to date several people or even be married? Do you want someone who wants to spend a lot of time with you or just a guy to take you somewhere on the weekend?
- Decide what you want the protector to do for you. Some women ask for a specific amount, for example 500 euros per week, in exchange for their company, good times and usually sex. Do you want or do you want him to invite you to good restaurants, concerts, exhibitions, exclusive events, for an exotic vacation, or to buy you clothes?
Step 2. Visit websites to find protectors
Don't be shy, if you are looking for a protector then you should go to a website to find protectors. The most popular sites to find protectors include SeekingArrangement.com, WhatsYourPrice.com, Sugardaddie.com, and mutualarrangements.com. These sites allow you to be clear about what you want and easily find men who are looking for something similar.
- Be clear on what you want. Let men know what kind of relationship you are looking for.
- Post photos that are eye-catching, but not overly provocative. It's about making men think you're sexy while taking you seriously.
- Talk about what you have to offer. Don't just focus on what you need, but let men know that you are fun, exciting, mysterious, or that you just like having a good time.
Step 3. Go regularly to online dating sites
If you feel too shy or embarrassed to go to traditional websites to find protectors or else you don't want to be so direct about your search, you can check out regular dating websites, like OkCupid.com or meetic..com and try to find a man who will give you the money and the gifts you want.
- You can use filters to find the right person, for example by looking at their salary bracket or professional activity.
- You can also look at a man's profile to see if he meets your needs, if he lists expensive hobbies like boating or vacations in the United States among his interests, he seems. being dressed in very expensive clothes and clearly has luxury tastes, he can be the protector for you.
- You should also watch what this man is looking for, see if he wants a woman he sees as his equal or if he wants to invite a woman over for a good time, in return for his company.
Step 4. Ask your friends
Don't be afraid to ask your friends if they can set you up on a date with a protector. You can phrase this differently if you feel more comfortable asking less directly. Chances are at least one of your friends will know a wealthy man, either at work or in his outside interests, who is looking for someone to take care of. If you're sending someone to test the waters, they absolutely need to know who the perfect man is for you.
Ask your friends to set you up on a date and tell them to be upfront about your demands. You probably don't want to be put in a relationship with a man who is looking for his soul mate if all you want is a protector
Step 5. Go to places where you can find rich men
If you are too shy to check out online dating sites or ask your friends if they can arrange a date with a protector for you, you can go out and try looking for this man yourself. Take your friends to a bar or restaurant in the wealthy parts of your city and grab the attention of an older, wealthy-looking man.
- You can even go out of your way to go to a place notoriously frequented by wealthy men. You can even take a little excursion to the Hamptons or other places where wealthy men vacation and see if you find someone you like.
- When looking for men, dress nicely, but not overly provocatively. Men need to take you seriously and not think of you as a one night stand. Your relationship with the Protector should last a lot longer than that, at least long enough that you get what you want.
- Take a tour of cultural places that are likely to be frequented by wealthy men, such as museums, opera houses, art galleries. If an art gallery or museum is planning a night around a particular event, like a cocktail party, make sure you're there and ready for anything.
Step 6. Be persistent in your research
Finding a protector takes time. Don't be frustrated if your search doesn't get you to the right person right away. You can try researching online, among your friends and venture further to find the protector of your dreams for the best results. If you know what you want and are sure to find it, then the protector will come across your path and your life.
The great thing about looking for a protector is that you can date more than one person at the same time. Remember to stay open to any eventuality as you continue to research
Part 2 of 4: charm a protector
Step 1. Be clear about your needs
Your protector will be grateful if you set the terms of the relationship early enough so that there is no misunderstanding. If you want a weekly salary or expect him to pay for some of your expenses, like rent, let him know so he knows exactly what you need from the start. If you only want to meet him once or twice a week, then tell him so that he doesn't expect more.
- Being clear about your needs will also help establish the terms of the relationship. This will make sure that you are both looking for the same thing.
- If you want the freedom to see other people while in a relationship, you can be clear about that early on as well.
- Don't be hesitant to tell him what you want, he will appreciate your honesty and may even find it refreshing.
Step 2. Pay attention to your appearance
You don't have to be a twenty year old hottie with D cup size breasts to glamorize a protector. Protectors are looking for women of all ages, shapes and sizes, so don't be embarrassed if you're over forty or your figure doesn't look like a Barbie doll. What's important is that you spend time maintaining the look you have by showering daily, styling your hair, and wearing flattering and attractive clothes.
- Take the time to style your hair and put on makeup. You could find a protector at any time and you probably want to offer your best profile when the time comes.
- You don't have to look like a pornstar to seduce a protector. Many of them prefer a more natural style.
Step 3. Be confident
If you want to charm a protector, you have to be confident and sure of yourself and ready to lead the way. He may feel shy about being a protector or having doubts about how to proceed, and he will appreciate if you know what you are doing and feel free to ask for the things you want. Hold your head up, smile proudly, and introduce yourself with pride.
There is a difference between being assertive and being assertive. Let your protector tell you what he thinks, what he wants and how you can help him. Don't try to be so self-confident that you completely ignore their needs
Step 4. Be independent
A protector is not looking for a mate or a woman who will do all his laundry and shopping for him, he probably has a maid anyway. He is looking for a woman who is fun and exciting, but who also has her own life, interests, girlfriends and other plans when he is not around. If you make him seem like someone clingy, obsessed with his schedule, or who always wants to be around, he will quickly be disgusted.
- Do not meet your protector more than two or three times a week, if you try to see him more often than that, he will think that you become attached to him.
- Avoid spending the night at his house too often if you can. If you start to stay asleep every night with your protector, it will end up appearing as if you want to move in and stay glued to him.
- Be open about your plans. If you are having a night out with your girlfriends, let her know. He will only want you more if he is a little jealous. If both of you are clear that you are in an open relationship, let her know when you are going on a date with someone else. This will only make you appear more independent.
Step 5. Be attractive
Protectors want sexy women who will meet their needs. If you really want to find a protector, then you should look and act as flirtatiously as possible. Look sexy by wearing charming clothes, applying makeup to create ash gray eyes, and wearing sexy lingerie in the bedroom.
- Know how far you will go. Some men are only looking for a young girl for sexual activities …
- You don't have to wear provocative clothes to be sexy, just wear something that highlights your figure.
Part 3 of 4: get him hooked
Step 1. Stay mysterious
If you want your protector to continue to desire you, then you should remain mysterious. If you have to go, don't always tell her where you are going. If you don't answer his calls for a day, don't get into a big explanation of what you were doing - you were busy living your own life. Do not talk to him about everything that is going on in your head and do not go into detail about your deepest wants and needs. You can reveal a little more about yourself at a time, but always let it want more.
Don't give her an agenda with your own schedule. Let him wonder about all the things you could do when you are not with him
Step 2. Be positive and fun
Protectors are looking for women who they can have a good time with. They don't run out of money to be with a woman who is negative or always whining and complaining. If you tend to have negative thoughts, try to keep them to a minimum when you are with your protector and keep them for your true friends. See things lightly and positively by laughing often and talking about the things that make you happy and the things that turn you on rather than the things that bring you down.
- Whenever you catch yourself saying something negative, respond to your statement with three positive comments.
- Try to laugh as much as you can. Protectors want women who have fun.
- If you've been having a tough day or just feel like crying, don't pour all your emotions onto your protector. Call a good friend instead.
Step 3. Keep it exciting
If you want to keep your protector, then you should bring freshness by always keeping him going. Don't do the same thing every weekend, even if you always go to an expensive restaurant. Instead, vary things up a bit by asking her to take you on a pleasure boat, give you a tennis lesson, or take you on a luxurious vacation.
- If you do the same things together all the time, your protector may start to get bored with you. Make sure you do something new together at least once or twice a week.
- Use the time spent with your protector as an opportunity to try out some of your new ways to get excited.
Step 4. Avoid family life
The fastest way to scare your protector away is to make them feel like you're ready to get together and sign a marriage contract. He's with you because you're fun, adventurous, and exciting, not because you like cooking him great meals or ironing his shirts. If you can, avoid spending the night at his house, spending too much time with him, or taking on wife chores or it will immediately set off an alarm and he will want to end the relationship.
- As soon as you can see that he feels uncomfortable that you are getting too close to him, take a step back.
- Don't call him your boyfriend, and don't make jokes about your marriage either.
- Don't introduce him to your friends or family unless it's really what he wants or things will start to seem too serious for him.
- Avoid talking about anything too far in the future, unless you are just planning your next vacation.
Step 5. Don't get tied up
If you really want to be content with enjoying the wealth of a protector, then don't get too attached to them. He's not your boyfriend or long-term relationship, he's someone you have a good time with, a man who provides you with the financial benefits that make your life easier and more fun. Don't start planning your wedding, researching your children's first names, or organizing your life around her busy schedule. Be yourself, continue to pursue your own interests, and you will avoid harming yourself.
- Don't contact him all the time when you're not together. Schedule your meetings once or twice a week and let him know when you're on the way.
- Don't spend your time wondering what he's up to or when you'll see him again.
- Don't ask him about other women in his life or get jealous if he even mentions another woman's name.
Step 6. Know when to move on
If you've been with your protector for a long time, you might be wondering if it's time to break up. There are a few good reasons for this: you may realize that he is too attached to you, you may worry about being too attached to him, or you may just be bored with each other. Another reason to move on is that you or your protector have found someone you like or even the love of your life and want to continue a relationship with that person.
- Once it's over, it's over. Be clear and calm about ending the relationship, and try to end it on a high note. If all you wanted was a Protector, you'll be able to find another one in no time.
- If the protector has rejected you, do not be hurt. It happens all the time, protectors tend to get bored and want to move on and it probably has nothing to do with you.
Part 4 of 4: should i have a protector
Step 1. Are you comfortable with the idea?
If you don't mind sharing intimate moments and acting like he's your boyfriend (there's nothing wrong with that) the answer is obvious… You need to be honest with yourself though.
You need to feel comfortable around him. If you are just passive or take advantage of his money without questioning yourself, he might take advantage of you
Step 2. Consider the risks of financial dependence
The money he spends on you is a "double-edged sword". He'll wait for you to do things for him in return for that money, or he'll stop helping you soon.
- In order for this lifestyle to continue, you are going to be somewhat dependent on it.
- If you have your own source of income and what interests you are "extras" like jewelry or luxury vacations, you will have more independence.
Step 3. Are you manipulative?
You have to be sincere with him of course, but be honest with yourself, you are going to play a game. You are going to behave in a sexy way to please and provoke him (and get the money you are looking for). Whatever the implicit rules, if you play the game well, he will want more! You need to be comfortable with the situation knowing that it won't get any further.
Step 4. Can You Remain Emotionally Detached?
He knows (normally) very well what is happening to him. It starts with gifts and money, but the end isn't always on the table. When you give someone a lot of power, you need to be able to trust that person. A protector will not be very confident, however, at least initially. You need to keep a cool head (and heart). Since all you care about is money, you shouldn't have a problem with the relationship.
- It's kind of a professional relationship, so keep it that way.
- If you are looking for a deep, meaningful relationship, don't look for a protector. A relationship based on payment cannot be a genuine, deep bond.
- This type of relationship does not (or very rarely) take place like in the movie “Pretty Woman”. Don't be blinded by money and dreams. The reality is, he gives you money in exchange for sex.