You might be feeling a little nervous if you want to have a girlfriend for the first time, but you shouldn't worry. Even if you don't have that kind of experience, you will be able to compensate with your charm, your intelligence, and your ability to make any girl feel special. Once your heart directs you to one of them, all that's left for you to do is show her that you care about her before starting an important and exciting relationship.
Part 1 of 3: get his attention
Step 1. Don't worry about your inexperience
If you've never had a girlfriend before, you're probably going to feel a little nervous or self-conscious. You might feel like the people around you have had a lot of experiences and that you are the only one who doesn't, but in truth everyone feels like they lack experience and you shouldn't. don't let your inexperience keep you from approaching the girl you like.
- If you're feeling a little self-conscious about it, seek advice from a friend who's more experienced with girls. You will see that there is no reason to be afraid.
- Remember that even boys who have dated girls for years are sometimes lost with them. Relationships are things that grow and change and there isn't a magical moment when you come to understand how they work.
- While you don't have to lie and say you've had girlfriends before, you don't have to shout it from the rooftops, either. This will make you feel even more complex.
Step 2. Find the right girl
If you've never had girlfriends, you might feel nervous about finding someone ASAP, but the truth is, you should wait until you find the right one instead of rushing into a relationship. that you don't really like. Find a girl who you can be compatible with, who thinks you are an interesting person, and who would really like to get to know you. You might not know her well, but if you feel good every time you're around her, it might be worth digging a little deeper.
- You'd better find someone you really want to start a relationship with. That being said, you don't have to be so picky that you will only ask a girl on a date if you believe she is your soul mate.
- Don't focus too much on appearances. Of course, you want to find a pretty girl, but she doesn't have to look like a model either. Try to be more realistic and open-minded about girls who have glasses, who are a little bit plump, who have acne, who are very tall or smaller, more masculine, who have tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, etc. Rather, these are the characteristics of the people you meet on the street, not of those you see on television or in magazines. The most attractive girls want a more traditional guy and you might not fit into the description, which is why you should broaden your horizons.
- Try to find common interests. If you like sports, you can join a local team or go to the games. If you love music, go to concerts and join an orchestra. If you like books, go to the library or bookstore. The Internet is also a great way to find people with less common interests.
Step 3. Stand out from the crowd
Standing out from the crowd doesn't mean shouting as loud as possible or playing the accordion after school. This means that you have to be proud of the things that make you different, whether it is your passion for science fiction or your talent for football. Work on the things you like and let the girl you like see you in your element. She'll be impressed with what you have to offer and how happy you are to do what you want instead of just blending in.
Don't be afraid to be a little goofy or silly if that's part of you. You don't have to act like a macho or play aloof to get a girl's attention
Step 4. Start talking to him
Do not be shy. You can just say hi, introduce yourself, and start a nice and easy conversation. You don't have to ask her thousands of questions about herself and instead, you should make an effort to start a light and easy conversation on simple topics like classes, her plans for the weekend, a movie you've seen. both or your favorite group. The most important thing is to look her in the eye and care about what she says to you.
- There is no need to strike up a conversation that is too deep. Ask her how she is, smile, try to make her laugh and relieve the pressure a bit.
- You can talk to her when you know she will have a few minutes, for example between two lessons. This will help you feel less nervous, as you won't feel like you have to drag out the conversation for a long time.
Step 5. Leave her wanting more
If you want to get her attention, you should make an effort to make the conversation interesting before you leave when it reaches its peak. That way, she'll want to talk to you even more next time, because she knows you still have a lot to say. If you linger too long, even though the two of you have nothing more to say, she'll feel like you won't have anything more to say to her next time.
- That doesn't mean you have to go all at once. Just tell her that you had a great time with her and that you look forward to continuing the conversation later.
- You also don't have to tell her that you have to leave because you're late for your Aunt Gertrude's birthday. You can keep it a bit of a mystery.
Step 6. Give her a sincere compliment
When you first start chatting with the girl you like, give her a nice compliment that shows you care. If you've noticed her new haircut or a new dress she's wearing, you can tell her you like her without bothering her too much. If she is wearing a unique piece of jewelry and you think she could have even made it herself, you can compliment her and ask where she bought it. If you've noticed cute drawings in her notebooks, you might want to compliment her on her artistic skills and start the conversation on that topic.
Don't say anything about her figure, she might feel embarrassed or even take it badly. On the other hand, there is no harm in telling him: "he is a very colorful sweater!" "
Step 7. Impress her with your confidence
If you're going to get their attention, you're going to have to show them that you're confident and that you feel good about yourself. It might seem like a challenge to you when you don't have a lot of experience with girls, but you can take it step by step. Don't let your inexperience make you lose confidence in yourself and make an effort to feel that you are a funny, cool boy with a lot to offer.
- Stand up straight, look her in the eye, and discuss the things you love in life to show her that you are a confident boy worth knowing. If you're feeling insecure right now, you're going to have to pretend until it becomes natural.
- It takes time to build up your self-confidence, but you can make the effort to deal with your flaws and gradually learn to accept the things that you can't change.
- You can also build confidence by trying to spend time with people who make you feel good about yourself. If your friends spend their time putting you down, it's time to consider finding new friends who are supportive of you.
Part 2 of 3: keep your attention
Step 1. Ask her questions about herself
One way to get a girl's attention is to show her that you want to get to know her better. You don't want her to think you're talking to her just because you think she's cute or because you're looking for a girlfriend. Take the time to get to know her by asking her questions about her interests, what she does with her days, and anything else you want to ask her. Here are several things you might ask him / her:
- his passions
- his pets
- their favorite bands, movies, TV shows and actors
- his friends
- his favorite places
- his plans for the holidays
Step 2. Show her that you care about her
If you want to keep her attention, you need to show her that you care about her without suffocating her. If you want her to be interested in you, she has to feel like you care about her. Try to give her a little more attention than other girls, and spend time with her whenever possible. Smile at her and look her in the eye when you see her so she knows you notice her among all the other girls.
- If it seems obvious she's having a bad day, go see her and ask her what's wrong. Show her that you're not only there when things are going well.
- When you're alone with her or in a group, flirt a bit. Be playful, gently push her on the arm or shoulder and tease her gently. Have fun making her laugh and show her that you really care about her without being too blunt.
Step 3. Don't overdo it
You have to make an effort to find a balance between showing her that she is important to you and not becoming overpowering. You can't be with her all the time, call her every day or be right next to her every time she turns her head or she's going to want to distance herself. Be there enough to make things interesting while still giving her some space to keep things a mystery.
- If you're in a group, you can give her a bit more attention, but that doesn't mean you have to isolate her from her friends, either. When you talk to other girls, you show them that you are not completely on her back and that you are open to social interactions with other people.
- If you have their number, you don't always have to be the first to call or send messages. Let her take the first step from time to time as well.
Step 4. Do something nice for her
If you want to keep her interested, you need to show her that you are willing to put in the effort. You need to do a little more to do something nice for her, to help her with her homework, to offer to help her fix her bike, or to pick up her homework if she is sick. You'll really show her that you care for her by making an effort to make her smile and make her life easier.
- You can even help her carry her books to class if they are too heavy. Still make sure that this kind of help is welcome.
- You can help her as long as you are sure she is not abusing your kindness. You want her to see you as a potential boyfriend, not her handyman.
Step 5. Show her that her opinion is important
You don't want to treat her like a pretty empty head. Show her that you really care about her as a person and that you want to know what she is thinking. You can ask her opinion about something that happened recently, a class discussion you had, a book you read, or a movie you watched together. Show her that you are interested in what's going on in her head and that you want to know what she is thinking and she will succumb to your charm.
- If you need advice about something, even if you're just wondering what to wear for a night out or have questions about a more important topic, like how to talk to a friend who's done something wrong, go talk to the girl you like to show her that you care about her opinion.
- Avoid getting too hung up on topics like politics or music without stopping for a minute to ask for her opinion.
Step 6. Find common ground
You can also build a connection with this girl by learning about the things you have in common so that you have more things to talk about. If you get to know her better, you'll find that you have more in common than you think, whether you both like the same band or cooking. As long as you have a thing or two in common, you can build a relationship around that common focus. However, if you don't have much in common you don't have to worry, you can still develop some commonalities when you get to know each other better.
- Don't put pressure on yourself to find something in common right away. As you get to know her, you will naturally find her.
- You might not have much in common, but you might share other things, such as a common background or similar temperament.
Part 3 of 3: Take the final step
Step 1. Spend time with her
When she starts to please you more and more, it will be natural to want to spend more time with her. Even if you won't be spending every second together, you can find ways to see her more often, whether you take classes together, eat together in the canteen, or hang out with her at the mall or in playground. Make an effort to see her more often so that you can spend more time getting to know her to confirm that this is the kind of girl you would like to date.
- There is no magical time to spend with a girl before you can ask her to date you. If you want to ask her after only spending a week together, you can, as long as you've learned enough about each other.
- You also don't have to get to a point where you've spent months with her without asking her the question. She might then see you only as a friend and you are going to have a hard time changing her point of view.
Step 2. Find the right time and the right place
If you are ready to take the next step with the girl you like and want to ask her out on a date, you need to think carefully about it to put the odds in your favor. Find a quiet, pleasant place where you won't be interrupted, and make sure she's in a good mood and has plenty of time. Ask if she has a few minutes to talk to you, and use every minute of your time together when you ask.
- If the two of you haven't been really alone before, try asking her to talk to her in private without making her feel like you're isolated from the rest of the group.
- Before asking her to talk to her, try checking her mood. Make sure she's happy, focused, and laid back.
Step 3. Ask her to be your girlfriend
Don't be too nervous. After you've said hello and exchanged courtesies, you can ask her to be your girlfriend in the most honest and direct way possible. For example, you could say, “I really enjoy spending time with you and I would love to get to know you better. Would you like to be my girlfriend? The earlier you ask him the question, the more relieved you will feel.
- Get a little closer to her and look her in the eye as you ask her the question. She will be impressed by your confidence.
- You can give her a compliment before asking the question, but don't overdo it. You don't want to make her uncomfortable either.
Step 4. Respond appropriately
If she tells you yes, that's great! You can celebrate the occasion, hug her, and show her that you are very happy with the good news. However, if she tells you that she'd rather be friends, that doesn't give you the right to be rude or mean.Instead, stay polite and respectful and keep your head while making sure you stay on good terms. This will leave a good impression on you and you can congratulate yourself for reacting in a dignified manner.
- If she tells you that she wants to be your girlfriend, show her how happy it is for you. You should not play it calm if you like it very much.
- If she says no to you, don't insult her and don't be mean. Treat her with respect knowing that she is not in control of how she feels.
Step 5. Build a serious relationship
If you and this girl have agreed to date, you can start slowly and make an effort to get to know each other better. You can keep things interesting by doing activities together, such as cooking or snorkeling together while making time to do things you like every now and then. The most important thing is to never stop showing her how much she means to you.
- Never believe that she is going to stay with you forever. You should always try to add some romance to your relationship by complimenting her and showing her how much she means to you.
- Don't let your inexperience keep you from enjoying this relationship. There is no need to worry about it and all you can do is focus on the present moment and enjoy every second with your girlfriend.
- Exercise and eat healthy. This will boost your confidence, and women are naturally drawn to a man in good shape.
- Find yourself a job if you don't already have one. It shows that you are capable and responsible.
- Learn to talk to women.
- Being friends with a girl doesn't have to be a bad experience, as she usually has other friends. You can also learn more about girls with this kind of experience.
- Always carry breath candy with you. You wouldn't want to lose it because of bad breath …