Some men get tangled up when it comes to seducing a girl who is special to them. In the end, it's not that hard to take the first step to impressing a lady and getting her into a romantic romance. All you need to take a successful first step is a little charm, proper preparation, and a healthy dose of self-confidence. Once you've successfully seduced her, you can level up.
Part 1 of 3: charm a girl
Step 1. Try to find out what her interests are
Chat about it. You will never run into a girl who is only going to want to hear about you and the things you love. In fact, it’s much easier to seduce her if you spend most of the conversation talking about the things she enjoys. You don't need to discuss things typically related to women. In fact, the barrier between women and men has narrowed significantly over the past decade. It's up to you to discover the things she loves and always dig deeper to make her happy.
If you have no idea what topic to cover, you can always start with general topics and then move on to more specific things. You could start by asking him questions about his hobbies or career aspirations. Once you can strike up a conversation this way, she will be more willing to discuss these topics, giving you the opportunity to learn more. If she explains to you that she works in the nautical field, you can follow up with a shower of questions about this particular center of interest. Try to find out which one taught her to sail or the places she likes to sail to. This could lead to a discussion about his experiences, his passion for nature and more
Step 2. Give her sincere compliments
Everyone appreciates compliments, especially when they are specific and original. Complimenting a woman using words you've heard in movies is a really bad approach. If you do this, your compliment will be seen as something trivial and superficial. However, if you learn how to compliment her properly and without going overboard, you will clearly let her know that you are interested in her. Always remember the four major principles to consider when giving compliments.
- Be brief. If you talk for too long you could make a mistake or worse yet embarrass him.
- Don't overdo it. You absolutely don't have to call her the most impressive woman in the world. Your compliments will have the desired effect if they seem real and genuine, and not overdone.
- Be as specific as possible. Telling a girl that she is beautiful or awesome will earn you few points. On the other hand, if you observe her ways and pay attention to what she says in conversation, then you will have a real basis for giving genuine compliments.
- Avoid excess. If you give a few compliments during a date or a conversation, you will be well looked after. If, on the other hand, you overdo it, you will seem a little desperate and every compliment you give won't have the desired effect.
Step 3. Make her laugh
Laughter has therapeutic properties and there is no better way to relax the atmosphere than to have a good laugh. It's also a great way to show that you care about her, since moments like these usually come as a direct response to a topic of conversation. Humor is also an instrument of seduction, so you should take advantage of it, if you are trying to make her laugh.
Even if you don't consider yourself to be a particularly funny person, there are still ways you can make her laugh. Try the “pushpull” technique. The "push" is to push her away by deeming yourself unworthy of her. If, on the other hand, you add a nice compliment to that, then you will be doing a "sweater" by expressing your interest. It will make things more interesting. Here is an example that illustrates the pushpull technique well: "You are a very cool girl, too bad you ran into someone like me"
Step 4. Show him that you love his company
Anytime you lose the thread of the conversation (whether it's because of bad listening or because you've distracted her), you lose your seductive power. Seducing a woman often comes down to being very caring and talking to her like you would any other person. Respond directly to each of their reactions. Nod her head whenever she does, laugh when she laughs, and imitate her ways, but don't copy her entirely. It should come naturally, but if you're having a hard time seducing her, at least be as sensitive to her behavior as possible.
Part 2 of 3: Prepare for Success
Step 1. Dress carefully
Avoid underestimating the power that your clothing can exert. It is true that fashion sense is not everything, but know that putting on stylish clothes will prove that you have respect for your partner and also show your social mobility. If you wear clothes that show off your style as well as your personality, it will also give you a positive mental boost. This will allow you to act with more self-confidence. Since you are early in the relationship, each of you will be looking to impress the other. If she dresses well to impress you, then you absolutely need to put yourself on the same level as her.
- If you are going out to dinner, especially when you live in an urban setting, you will need to wear some kind of jacket. It could be a blazer or a sports jacket, it will all depend on your preferences. In some situations, a full suit and tie might even do the trick. If this is a night out, extra clothing is recommended. You can take off your coat and let your partner wear it if it starts to get too cold.
- If you're worried about overdoing it, you should know that wearing a collared shirt, khaki jeans or pants, and nice shoes is always a good option. This is a proven dress style that strikes an excellent balance between formal and casual. Make sure your shirt is not wrinkled, and that your pants are not only clean, but flawless! For shoes, you will have to choose between sneakers and dress shoes.
Step 2. Be hygienic
It is important to be clean at all times, and you should be careful not to skip any steps while you are getting ready for a date. It's not enough to cover up your body odor with deodorant or cologne. Since you'll be spending the night with her, you'll need to cover your back and pay attention to your hygiene. For this you will have to take into account some recommendations.
- Use dental floss every day. Your dentist will be delighted. This extra measure will not only help you prevent gum disease, but it will also allow you to have much better breath. Getting an electric toothbrush is also a good idea.
- Wash your feet. Doing this every day will prevent you from taking heavy measures like using a foot spray later. However, it should be noted that this is not just about dipping your feet in water. Use a washcloth and rub the space between your toes and the soles of your feet.
- Change your sheets and pillowcases weekly or more often. This is something that many men often forget to do. This is important, even if she did not come home with you after you left. Having clean sheets will help you eliminate the risk of getting acne, or worse, pimples on your back.
Step 3. Pick a great place for the first date
It is important that you have a clear plan for your first outing, especially if you plan to go to multiple locations. You are sure to impress him if you have ideas for the whole evening and the flow of activities makes him feel like he's on some kind of adventure. Make sure you've chosen a location with a great atmosphere. This may involve music selection, setting and sound level. Avoid going to places where you will have trouble hearing her speaking to you.
- Seating is very important for a first date. The best choice you can make is to go somewhere with bar stools, even if you're there for a full dinner. This will give you the opportunity to be closer to her and each of you will be more physically active. Sofas with a table can also do the trick. Avoid restaurant booths if you can. You may be confined there and it is easy to find yourself running out of space.
- It's common to have dinner and drink on a first date, but you don't have to limit yourself to just that. Quizzes are very effective in such circumstances, as they allow you (both) to showcase your knowledge in several different areas. You will also have the opportunity to team up, which will bring you closer from the start. Bowling is both a competitive game and very calming and by playing it you can engage in a kind of friendly competition. For the more daring, salsa or cooking lessons could be an ideal first step.
Step 4. Eliminate any additional stress
Your date will be a dismal failure if you become overly anxious. You should avoid talking about all your personal issues during the date. It will be difficult to ask him questions about his interests or maintain a positive attitude after that. Do anything to reduce your stress by practicing and meditating whenever you have time.
If you are stressed out about the meeting in question, know that there are several ways to reduce negative feelings. You certainly don't want to sabotage the relationship from the start. Make a list of things that can work well and those that will work the other way around. It is important to fix in your head a goal to achieve during this meeting. Discuss it with a friend, especially someone who has experience in the matter. Above all, tell yourself that the date will be okay. You will never have a good time if you don't believe in this yourself
Part 3 of 3: Take it to another level
Step 1. Show yourself in public with her
If you plan to share your relationship with everyone, then that means you've come a long way. It's not just limited to public outings. Showing off your relationship by hugging and holding hands while you're with friends will prove to everyone that you're ready to engage in something more intimate. It will also show everyone around you that you are in a relationship. Therefore, no one will try anything with you or with her because you are together.
It could also mean that you have to post your relationship on social media. Posting pictures of the two of you is a really big step in your relationship. Since the bulk of social interaction today takes place on Facebook and Instagram, it's crucial that you don't hesitate to post photos of your partner, if you're in a serious relationship
Step 2. Impress his friends
After a few dates, there's no doubt that she'll start talking to her friends about you, especially if things are going well between you. So it will only be a matter of time before you meet them, and when that time is right, you must be prepared to impress them. It should be a bit like your first date with her. Dress appropriately, ask him what his friends like, and be charismatic without being too talkative.
- It is very important not to be too emotional with her when you are in the company of her friends. They might be uncomfortable seeing you hugging each other. It should be different from making friends with her friends, and you need to be considerate of her as well as her. If you treat them like friends, then they will gradually return the favor.
- Although his friends probably have a similar temperament to his, you should totally avoid offending them. Avoid thorny topics like politics when you first meet. Don't be vulgar or offensive in your words. Your partner might have a bad sense of humor, but you don't know if her friends have. So you better play it safe and give up your nasty ways.
Step 3. Make her feel comfortable
Once you've got through the early stages of the relationship, she'll have already made it clear to you that she cares about you. At this point, you can put yourself less pressure to try to impress him and more to get him to trust you. Very quickly, she will be counting on you to protect her from emotional harm. If you don't have the capacity to take care of her, then know that your relationship is likely to be just a little fleeting affair.
She won't have a hard time trusting you if she knows that you take the time to listen to her. This means that you will need to remember a lot of information about her past or her current concerns. If she doesn't feel like you really care about her, then she will quickly pull away from you. Keep in mind that if you listen to her, she will want to reciprocate
Step 4. Define the relationship
If your plan is to take a step forward in this relationship, you will need to discuss your future as a couple. While having a conversation to define the relationship can be a bit difficult, there is no way to go from dating to a lasting relationship without it. Here are some tips that might help you get the conversation going. Remember, however, that there is not a proper way to have this discussion.
- Evaluate how long the relationship has been in and how often you see each other. This is how you could clarify your ideas a bit. If you only meet once or twice a week, then you might not be in a rush to have this conversation. If you chat or see each other every day, you would benefit from initiating this conversion as soon as possible.
- If both of you are on the topic of sex, then you will probably be able to take your time before having the conversation. However, when one of you expresses the need to take a little time, it could lead to having the discussion right away. Remember that until you decide that you are in an exclusive relationship, you are not in an exclusive relationship.
- During the conversation, keep a frank speech. The words "serious" and "casual" have different definitions in the eyes of each individual. Be careful not only to ask her what she wants, but be sure to tell her what you want as well, this is important.You need to defend your position without being reckless.
- Remember that the discussion to define the relationship is still ongoing. While you might end up making a tentative agreement about the nature of your relationship, things will change over time. That said, as long as you are honest with each other about the developments in your relationship, no one will end up disappointed.