Have you ever met a boy who seemed like the one for you the best? Do you absolutely want to show him that you care about him without knowing exactly how to make him feel the same for you? Do you want to know how to gain the affection of your crush? Read on for tips on how to win the heart of this boy like no other.
Part 1 of 3: Prepare for Success
Step 1. Look your best
You should be someone you want to fall in love with if you want them to love you. You will notice that people will naturally be attracted to you if you are a wonderful girl.
- Take good care of your body. Have good eating habits, regular physical activity, good hygiene, and wear clean clothes that are not full of holes or stains.
- Do something with your life. Don't just watch TV or sit in front of your computer. This will make you pretty boring! Give meaning and purpose to your life. Make sure you do something you've always wanted to do. The passion you feel for this activity is very alluring and your crush will notice what has changed in you.
- Be a good person. It might sound pretty cheesy, but it's the truth. You should start by taking care of others, treating them with respect and affection if you want to be returned the favor. We usually fall in love with people who are happy, who show generosity to others, and who are naturally kind.
Step 2. Make it the right one for you
You are not going to pick up a boy who is not the right one! He should be ready to have a romantic relationship and be compatible with you. You're going to waste your time and his if you don't and one of you is going to end up with a broken heart.
Step 3. Get to know him
Knowing someone well is important if you want them to like you. That doesn't mean you just need basic information, like his school career or the date of his birthday. It involves knowing and appreciating him for who he really is. It will mean a lot to him if you appreciate him for who he is.
Discuss subjects that will highlight their beliefs and values, such as politics or religion. It's a good way to get to know someone. You should also know more about his dreams and hopes
Part 2 of 3: Nurturing Lasting Feelings
Step 1. Take an interest in his hobbies and what interests him
Try to learn something from him and enjoy what he likes to do. Don't pretend, because he will be able to notice it. Try to see his way of doing things as an experiment. It will help you bond and find things in common with him.
Ask him to teach you his favorite sport. You can also immerse yourself in his favorite musical genre
Step 2. Support him when he is going through difficult times
He'll be more inclined to take care of you if you show him that he can trust you emotionally and that you believe in him, even if others don't.
Help him solve his problems when possible, whether you offer him tutoring in subjects where he is struggling or a way to leave the home if his parents are about to divorce
Step 3. Help him be the boy he wants to be
We all want to be with someone who makes us better. We feel better and are reassured and know that we can all improve if we really want to. Make your crush the best version of himself by encouraging him to do what he loves and giving him the opportunity to devote to it.
Remember, this is about helping him make the changes he wants to make in his life. You shouldn't despise him, try to change him to whatever you want him to be, or offer him help and advice if he doesn't want it
Step 4. Show him that you are awesome
Share your passions with your crush but also show them where you've come to. He should see that you are happy and fulfilled because you are doing what you love to do, which makes you one of a kind. He will find it very attractive that you are motivated to make the most of your life.
However, there is nothing wrong with having flaws as well. It is not forbidden to show him that you also sometimes fight. Let him help you if he offers it to you. You can become stronger and better people together
Step 5. Give it some latitude
Respect the fact that he is a full person and empower him to be. Don't be possessive or try to monopolize all your time. He will be more inclined to fall in love with you if he sees that he can stay free with you and be supported at the same time.
Step 6. Create an atmosphere of trust with him
Don't constantly wonder about everything he says and does - trust him and show him that you trust him. Show him that you are a refuge where he can find and give confidence without being afraid of being hurt.
- You should keep any secret he might tell you. Don't talk about anything that might embarrass him.
- Share secrets with him and let him see sides of yourself that no one else knows. Be vulnerable with him and let him comfort you. Don't get upset if he's hanging out with other girls as well. It will mean a lot to him that he knows you trust him.
Part 3 of 3: Getting More Help
Step 1. Find yourself a girlfriend
You will need to employ a few tricks and have certain skills if you want to have a perfect friend. But it's not always as hard as you think. Be sure of yourself and you'll convince her in no time!
Step 2. Ask him to go out with you
Asking that perfect girl on a date sounds terrifying. What if she says no? Find some helpful tips and you'll find it isn't that hard after all.
Step 3. Find yourself a boyfriend
It can be quite hard. Girls are in a tough spot when boys are usually expected to take the first step. But nothing should prevent you from finding your prince charming if you are tired of being alone!
Step 4. Find the boy you need
Do you feel like you have bad tastes? You can have a crush but you should take a closer look at the one you're wearing to the skies if you're used to picking horrible guys.
Step 5. Learn to flirt
This will make it easier for you to flirt with your crush. You will be irresistible by becoming a flirt specialist!
- Smile often, it indicates that you are good to be around. A smile will also light up your face and increase this boy's attraction to you.
- One piece of advice from a guy: don't worry too much about your look. If he really likes you, he won't mind seeing you without makeup.
- Always pay attention to what he is feeling.
- Brush your teeth before talking to him, so he doesn't think you have bad breath and starts avoiding you!
- Try a bit of a chat with him before getting to the heart of the matter.
- Do not use blush unless it is really necessary. A boy can guess quite easily if you have put on too much makeup.
- Wear clothes that look good on you.
- Make him comfortable by flattering him or being casual. He will also feel more at ease and it will be easier to talk to him.
- A piece of advice from a girl: you can earn points by sneaking a glimpse of it or waiting for it after class, but without appearing to do so. Act like you're expecting a girlfriend.
- Add it to any social network you may be visiting (Facebook, Myspace or other). You can chat with him or send him messages as soon as he is among your friends. You can ask him questions about school, about a project, a field trip or whatever. You can then move on to more in-depth topics like interests, passions, or even a light debate to compare the qualities of two musical groups or which was for you or him the best prime minister (without meanness and without exaggerating).
- Don't wear clothes that are too revealing. This can either put him off or mislead him.
- Never embarrass him in front of his friends.
- Don't harass him, because he'll find you weird. Some boys may find the bullying odd, although it may sound quite flattering!
- Don't behave like a jerk when you're around your girlfriends, or he won't find you very pleasant to hang out with.
- Keep calm if you think he doesn't like you and pretend you don't care. Remember that every boy is different and your jealousy won't hurt him. Rather, he will let you down and forget you or not like you at all because you are jealous.
- Do not try to control it at all costs. Denying a boy all freedom will be unbearable for him, although it is good to know what is going on around you.
- Don't be afraid to make some advances.
- Never ask him if he thinks you are pretty, otherwise you will both be uncomfortable with each other. But you can always joke that you're cute enough and wait for her reaction.
- Don't make her think you're just a friend!
- Don't stare at him during class. He'll be scared and probably won't speak to you again for the rest of the week.