Do you want to know how to develop an irresistibly charming magnetic personality that will make a woman want to be with you? Well, know that you can learn how to meet women, wow them with your dating skills via instant messaging, and then take action.
Part 1 of 3: Meet Women on the Internet
Step 1. Register on different dating sites and use apps
Don't expect to meet real women on Craigslist or on chat rooms. It is by harboring such hopes that you become a victim of Internet deception. Do you want to meet real women online and go on a date with them? If so, visit dating sites and use apps designed for that. If your goal is to seduce a woman as quickly as possible, you should register on the following sites:
- ELITE MEETING
Step 2. Post some photos that showcase you
Yes, real images of you and not of Jean Dujardin. Replace them from time to time to draw attention to your profile. They should be updated so that your date will recognize you at first glance and easily, otherwise you are wasting your time.
Make sure these images of you showcase you. There is no question of putting X classified photos or even ridiculous selfies taken during a night of drinking. Also, know that no one is interested in your car. In fact, you are trying to attract women and not a bunch of AutoZone enthusiasts
Step 3. Make an honest description of yourself
Most apps and sites require you to fill out a small biography section to tell about yourself. What should you say? Nothing but the truth ! If your wish is to attract a woman who will interest you and who will be interested in you as well, then it is important not to pass yourself off as someone that you really are not.
- Use specific and honest details. What does a normal day look like for you? What are the things you like to do? You don't have to make yourself look "a good person" or appear "smart" to get a woman's attention. You just need to show your personal sense of humor in the photo. Either way, it will make it easier for you in the process.
- Take a look at other profiles for good examples, before telling more about yourself. Avoid details that seem dismal or heartbreaking. Try to keep this in mind: the lists of places you've visited and books you've read can all end up looking the same. Try to be unique.
- Don't focus too much on your criteria. At the same time, it could eliminate the women you want to meet and the ones you don't want to meet. At the same time, if you are not looking for a serious relationship, but only dates, it is fine to use phrases like "casual" and "to hang out".
Step 4. Browse the profiles to see what catches your attention
This is the most interesting part of the process. Just explore the site for a moment and see what catches your eye, then determine if it would be a good idea to meet this woman. Then you can start to use your charm.
- Look for trendy phrases. If a woman suggests that she doesn't want to be in a serious relationship right now, then she might be the right person for you, if you are. With what you're looking for, keep an eye out for someone who has the same interests and goals as you.
- Also watch out for bad signs. Anyone who says they “don't want stories” is certainly a belligerent person.
- Most dating apps will often sort, so that you only see people who live in the same area as you. So you don't have to worry about traveling or using strong logistics. It is wise to avoid entering into a long-distance relationship over the internet, unless that is what you are looking for.
Step 5. Send a first message to establish contact
Try to keep this in mind: for every message you send to a woman, she could receive between 25 and 100 more. What will you say to get his attention? What are you going to say that is special? Be original, distinct, funny and above all, be clear.
- Find something special on her profile or a picture you can tease her about. If in the photo you see her on a horse in the middle of the mountains, write something like: “This horse looks like an animal that can really damage linoleum floors. I'm sure people harass you about it when you go to saloons and the like. Luckily I have a car if you ever fancy a drink. "
- Write different messages to each person. Copy and paste messages are all the same. Have the courtesy of having something specific to say to a woman.
- Avoid overdoing it or being basic. Don't use phrases like, “I'm just an ordinary young man, very relaxed and I like to have a good time. " So what ? Who doesn't? Be ambitious.
- Don't give too many compliments either, as chances are she's so used to hearing them that she doesn't notice you.
Step 6. Approach a large number of women
People don't like to admit it, but meeting women online is a numbers game. Send several messages each day and try to get to know as many women as possible. You will need to be prepared to spend hours looking at different profiles, finding women you would like to talk to, and actually talking to them. There is no magic in it, you have to do all the work.
Don't try to seduce just one woman. You may experience multiple rejections. Spread the love around you
Part 2 of 3: Flirting Online
Step 1. Don't tell her you love her
This is absolutely necessary. If you approach a person and send them a message, it is obvious that you are interested in them. Saying it out loud will only make you seem desperate or someone who has no self-confidence. You must present a face opposite to that one. You must come across as a mysterious and magnetic person that she will want to get to know in person.
- A lot of men go for compliments and really seem to be doing more than they need to. Many women will respond to it, but that doesn't mean they're interested. If you really want to attract a woman, start making emotional connection and conversation, and don't just give empty compliments.
- If you are speaking to a married woman, be tactful and reflect your experience with the female sex. If the one you are interested in already has a companion, she is probably not looking for a blue flower relationship in addition. She knows men and their techniques of seduction herself, so be sure of yourself. Without rushing your interlocutor, show that you know where you are going in life and especially in this moment when you are talking to him.
Step 2. Tease her
Some studies have shown that when we feel both positive and negative emotions, we have a kind of magnetic reaction. It is often about attraction. A common technique that works especially well online is to gently and gently tease a woman while you chat, email, or chat with her about a topic.
Just be friendly and joke with a woman. Don't be rude. There is a difference between saying a kind thing like "This picture of you on a horse really scared me because I thought you will invite me out for dinner on horseback, but I don't know how to ride at all" and say something like "a woman who loves horses, what could be more ordinary!" This is neither funny nor gallant
Step 3. Don't talk unnecessarily, say something special
Take a detail on her profile or bring up a topic you noticed about her from her photo and start there. Never start a conversation with "hey" or "what's up?" This does not allow you to stand out. You won't get anything by starting a conversation with no good.
If you can't think of anything else to say other than “Damn, you're beautiful and I'd like to date you,” start the conversation with a silly or random question before moving on to a more interesting point. Here's an example: “I would like to say something more interesting, but I'm a little blown away by your photo. In relation to this, I would like to ask you something. If you only had 20 minutes to spend in this world, what would you do first? "
Step 4. Get her to talk
Ask questions to get a woman to talk, then flirt with ease, while still being comfortable. Listen to what she is saying and provide adequate responses that will keep her interested. You will have to get him to want to talk to you.
- Ask clear, non-implicit questions. If you ask "what's new", you will always get the answer "not much". Instead, say this, "What have you been doing since the last time we spoke?" Or better ask follow-up questions. If she tells you about a recent trip, ask her the following questions: "How was the trip?" What did you like the most? What was the worst meal you had eaten there? Get her to talk.
- Don't rush things and wait patiently for her to answer you. If you don't get a response immediately, don't write until you do. If your messages are unanswered after a specific question, know that the conversation is over.
Step 5. Do not initiate discussions about sex
It is a topic that interests most men on the Internet. If you want to stand out from the crowd, this is not the way to go. Women know you are interested by considering the simple fact that you are chatting on a dating site.
- Sometimes a little hint is enough, but it shouldn't be censored. If you make an explicit description of something, it won't sound naughty, but rather pornographic. Wouldn't you prefer to wait for something more concrete?
- Your first post should never contain a sexual joke or an allusion to sex or your crotch. It's not a funny way to stand out. It's more of a youthful joke that only other men will find funny.
Step 6. Be the person to end the conversation
Ideally, you would like to be approached. When she thinks of you, she might feel like she wants more. Quite often, chat sessions and online conversations naturally run out of steam and you both run out of ideas. Before you get to that point, try to end it by saying, "Well I have to go, my cat is hungry and really starts to ogle me, I'm scared for my face.""
In general, it's good to wait a bit before you start a conversation again, but if you have a good conversation, try to keep it as long as possible. In this case, instead of saying "well, I have to go", say instead "I just had an idea. How about if we reschedule this conversation tomorrow night over a beer? "
Part 3 of 3: Take action
Step 1. Wait a moment
In general, you should exchange a number of messages or have interesting conversations on the phone before you attempt to date a woman. You might think that you are patient, but at the same time you might give her this impression: “Hey, I think you are very beautiful. Ha ha! you are also very funny, would you like to meet me now? If you start too quickly, you will end it all.
- There is no general rule, because each individual is unique, as well as each conversation. Try to test every girl you chat with and wait until she says something positive to you, then don't be too pushy.
- Once you ask her, don't go back on it until she does. You've already asked her on the date, so it's unlikely that she will forget your interest.
Step 2. Make it seem like you have a purpose in your life
Women are not interested in “male-children”. If you're only interested in Xbox, online frolicking, and UFC fighting, then these aren't things the women you want to connect with need to know. Focus on the things you can do well and how you are living your life. Also, let your other side show a little to show that you have a fun side too.
- Do you want to look like you're in control of your life? Discuss the plans you have, without going into detail.
- Have a special way of introducing yourself: "Novelist, half-pipe fan, and body modification enthusiast" sounds much better than "Ex-English student with a skateboard and a septum piercing." "
Step 3. Be a little mysterious
If you want to move from being a "fun man you meet online" to being a "man coming home with a woman", you have to learn to come across as a mysterious sexual force online. It involves developing some sort of mystery in your skills. Stay a little behind and don't reveal a lot about yourself.
Don't be too enthusiastic about anything. Don't overdo it by answering "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" You are really funny”when she makes a joke. Instead, just write "haha" and continue the conversation by making your own contribution
Step 4. Ask to meet in person when the time is right
After getting in touch with a woman who likes to chat with you, it's time to take the leap and offer her a date. There is no secret other than doing it in a specific way rather than vaguely. Don't ask someone to have a drink "a few times" with you, instead say, "I know this house has a great deal on Fridays, are you interested?" I will go there with some friends."
Your first meeting should be relaxed. Meet her with a few friends to make her feel comfortable, or make your outing great and fun in a way that takes the pressure off. This is the right way to go
Step 5. Know when to move forward
There is no point in continuing on a bad road. If you feel that something is wrong, it's best to end the relationship before you make a mistake. If you don't get a quick response, don't just stop sending messages or assuming you're sending them into a vacuum. She receives them. If she doesn't answer it, it's just because she doesn't want you. Calm down and focus your efforts elsewhere.