You can communicate different emotions while sulking, depending on how you go about it. You can sulk to flirt and flirt, but you can also sulk to express your sadness or anger. Whatever the reason, you need to master the right facial expressions and body language if you want others to take you seriously when you pout.
Method 1 of 3: Learn to sulk in order to seduce
Step 1. Put your mouth in position
If you want to sulk in a subtle and sultry way for a photo, try parting your lips and pushing your lower lip slightly forward. You should practice in front of a mirror because it's easy to overdo it and you might look like a fish!
- To find the right position with your mouth, try saying the word "blue". This word forces your lips to project forward. Models often use this trick during photoshoots.
- You could also accompany this movement with a slight squinting of the eyes.
- It's going to take a little practice to make yourself look flirtatious, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and make sure that your facial expression doesn't convey anger or sadness.
Step 2. Add color
There is nothing that gives your pout more panache than a little lipstick! You need to choose a shade that matches your skin tone that lends itself to the situation. As a general rule, women with a warmer skin tone should wear yellow or orange tones while women with a cooler colored complexion should try blue tones. Choose a more neutral tone for the day and a brighter tone for the evening.
Use a primer to make your lipstick last longer. If you don't have one, put some concealer or foundation on your lips before applying lipstick
Step 3. Add volume to your lips
It is also very important to pay attention to the size and shape of your lips. If you're unhappy with the way your lips look, there are some easy ways to make them look fuller with makeup.
- Try puffing them up with lip gloss or lipstick. These products increase the flow of blood to the lips, which makes them temporarily swell.
- For an even more dramatic look, try out contouring your lips. Just take a lip liner and thicken the natural lip contour in the middle, but not at the corners of the lips. Then add lipstick the same color as the pencil.
Step 4. Practice seductive body language
If you want to look more flirtatious, you're going to have to do more than just facial expressions. If you are speaking with someone, try to look them in the eye for a long time and touch them gently. Also, make sure you stand up straight and don't cross your arms to show her that you are an open person.
Step 5. Keep the right attitude
To finish off your flirty look, you also need to act out a bit of comedy. You must be cheerful and playful. Try raising your eyebrows, laughing, or even stopping sulking for a moment by smiling or biting your upper lip like you're flirting.
Step 6. Take the right pose
If you want to take a good photo while pouting, you need to make sure the rest of your body is in the right position. If you want to look more photogenic, try straightening your chin and giving your face and body a slight angle. You need to be aware of your posture, your hands and your hair. You need to be able to sulk in the photo in a way that makes you look as good as possible.
If you want to flirt with the goal, tilt your head to the side a little
Method 2 of 3: Learn to sulk to look sad
Step 1. Bring out your lower lip
The more you want to make yourself look sad while pouting, the more you need to stick out your lower lip. However, be careful not to overdo it or others will see that you are faking it. Besides, it's not pretty.
- Your chin should wrinkle a bit as you do this.
- Your mouth must be closed if you want to look sad unlike the previous method.
- If you can, try making your lower lip wobble like you're about to cry.
Step 2. Lower your head slightly
It shows that you are vulnerable or submissive.
Step 3. Find the right expression with your eyes
Eye the person you are chatting with, but don't look up. Your eyes should be up as you look at her. The more you look her in the eye, the more flirtatious you'll seem, which is why you have to be careful not to overdo it to really look sad.
If you're trying to be sad and still be flirtatious or playful, your eyelashes may be fluttering. Don't overdo it if you want to keep looking sad
Step 4. Use your whole body
When you are sad, others can understand it by looking at your whole body, not just your face. Try to slack your shoulders a bit and cross your arms in front of you without tightening them too much. This will show the person in front of you that you are in pain and that you are protecting yourself. You might also fidget or move your hands nervously.
Step 5. Control the sad voice
If you want to sound sad, you have to take a soft, monotonous voice. Keep sentences short that don't beat around the bush.
If you want to dig deeper into this technique, try putting tremolos in your voice, as if you were holding back tears
Method 3 of 3: Learn to sulk to look angry
Step 1. Close your lips
To look angry rather than sad, you have to appeal to the upper lip. Bring out the lower lip a little bit like you're sad, but this time bring the top lip out a bit too.
Like when you pout to look sad, you can project your lips forward to exaggerate the expression
Step 2. Use the rest of your face
If you really want people to think you're angry, try squinting, rolling your eyes, or squinting slightly in front of the person in front of you.
- Look straight ahead and don't lower your head like you would if you wanted to look sad.
- If you want to look furious, try frowning and opening your nostrils wide.
Step 3. Install off-putting body language
Crossing your arms in front of you and squeezing them tightly to communicate your anger will be easier to get across.
Step 4. Use an angry voice
If you are chatting with someone, be sure to convey your emotion by also using your voice, such as speaking loudly, repeating the same sentences and laughing sarcastically.
You can also try stamping your feet, slam doors, and making loud noises to intimidate others
Step 5. Don't be too aggressive
It can be fun to sulk while communicating your anger, even if you are really upset. Avoid yelling and insulting people. You're going to sound like an idiot if you have a nervous breakdown.
- If you are acting and pretending to be sad or angry, it's probably because you want someone to do something for you. Make sure this person knows what's going on and they might not understand what you are doing.
- Don't overdo it when you sulk. If you sulk every time you don't get what you want, you will sound like a childish person.