When you like a guy a lot, it's natural to want him to talk to you all the time. There are many ways to start and strengthen the connection between the two of you so that you can chat with each other as much as you want. In the beginning, you need to interest him by using social media and getting him to like your posts and by learning about his interests and his style. You can then break the ice in a more playful way by starting the conversation. You can also keep their interest by learning more about them by asking them questions about their thoughts, doing activities together, and talking about deeper topics. Ultimately, if you want him to talk to you all the time, you need to learn to treat him like a friend and flirt with him while learning more about him.
Method 1 of 3: Make the first connections
Step 1. Follow him on social media
If you do not have an account on social networks and if he posts on it regularly, open an account. Like or retweet what he posted. If you're both on social media, this could be a great way to start a conversation. By liking and retweeting things he posts, you can get used to talking to him and it can also be a great way to start a conversation. In addition, by liking or retweeting his posts, he will notice you and he will know that you follow what he posts.
- After you liked several things he posted, you could comment on his post or send him a message.
- Don't like everything he posts. Pick one or two posts that you really like and wait several days before like again on a post. If you show him too much attention, you might scare him away by appearing to be forcing you.
Step 2. Post things that interest them on social media
If you've liked or commented on their posts, also post things that show them you know your stuff too. For example, you could share cute photos or interesting photos that you took yourself, funny photos or quotes that you found on the internet along with a comment that explains why you like it.
- Read what he posts and the posts he likes. By reading these posts, you will come to find what he finds funny, cool or interesting. You don't have to post things just for him. However, you should take a look at things that interest him to find out if you have any interests in common.
- For example, if he writes posts about bands you like and there's a band you both like, you can post videos from that band or the songs from one of their songs with a commentary explaining why you like this song.
- Stay true to yourself. Only like posts that you really like and are related to who you are. You won't look sincere if you start posting things that you weren't interested in before.
Step 3. Leave comments on his posts
You should leave a comment on a post he wrote earlier. If you write your comment early, they'll have a better chance of responding. Consider congratulating them on their post, asking them a question, or writing a comment about something you liked. For example, if he writes a post about a gig from a band you love, you can respond by writing, "I'm so jealous that you went to their show!" Were they really that good in real life?"
You don't have to comment on their posts every day, but you can leave comments on their posts that interest or like you once every two or three days
Step 4. Go talk to him in person and make a funny or teasing observation to break the ice
Once you've made contact on social media, send them a message or chat continuously. You can break the ice by paying attention to what is going on around you. Find something in your surroundings or something you can share with them, like a class, that you can make a funny comment about. For example, if it's lunchtime and the meal hasn't been served yet, you are both waiting outside and it's hot, you can say to her, "You think they're going to bring us some food?" water while we wait or they want to roast us? Since you are going to comment on something simple, try making a funny remark.
- Even if you don't think of yourself as a funny person, you can still be a little playful and exaggerate to appear more playful. Boys find playful girls to be attractive and he will give you material that you can make a funny comment on. Your playful side can help make the conversation funnier and more relaxed.
- Plus, you don't have to worry if you don't like how your comment turned out, because the first comments you make are not going to influence the conversation. The most important thing is to start the conversation. Don't worry about how the conversation is going and instead focus on continuing it.
Step 5. Talk to him (or send him messages) as if you were friends
Even if you don't know him, it's important to talk to him like someone you know, not like a stranger. You should talk to him like you talk to a friend. If you bond with him you want to appear friendly and natural, but be sure to say appropriate things to make the connection, For example, you could introduce yourself in a relaxed and friendly manner by saying, “Hi, It's okay ? I don't know if we've spoken to each other before, my name is Jeanne, we're in English class together."
- Don't feel so comfortable or excited that you say anything to her, for example, “How about you? Because that would be too casual.
- When talking with your friends, try to pay attention to your tone of voice, the gestures you make with your hands, and the kinds of expressions you use. When chatting with him, try to behave in the same natural and relaxed manner while you are speaking. The same goes with texting, watch the way you talk to your friends via text and send them similar texts.
- Practice speaking in front of the mirror to see what you look like when chatting in a friendly and relaxed manner. Practice smiling, looking people in the eye, and moving in front of the mirror to see how you look when you are comfortable and happy.
Step 6. Show her that you value the discussion
One way to get a guy you like to talk to you is to show him that you are having a good time with him. You can show him that by looking him in the eye, smiling often, laughing genuinely, and leaning slightly forward while talking to him. When speaking, tilt your head to one side, smile, and touch your hair, neck, or clothing. These non-verbal cues will show her that you are having a good time.
Show her that you enjoy texting her if the majority of your interactions are through this medium. Use emojis or tell her what you think in a funny way. For example, you could tell her that you find these texts funny
Step 7. Move on if you don't feel like you are interested in it
If he seems distant or doesn't seem to be responding to your attentions, he might not be interested. Fortunately, there are other guys who will want to chat with you and who you can have a great connection with. Instead of seeing the interaction with this boy as a failure, instead think of them as a good practice for having more conversations with other boys later.
Method 2 of 3: Strengthen your connection
Step 1. Ask her questions to get her opinion on easy topics
Once you've made the first few connections, you should keep texting or chatting to her to strengthen the bond you've made. You can make this connection stronger and keep your discussions interesting by asking him questions about what he thinks about certain topics.
- You can start by giving him your own opinion before asking him his. This question can also be related to where you are or what activity you are doing. For example, if you eat an apple for lunch, you might say, “I think grannies are the best apples, but just out of curiosity, what's your favorite type of apple? “Again, try to keep a playful tone to make the conversation more fun, especially if you are discussing mundane topics and keeping the conversation going.
- Find a few different questions you can ask her before going to talk to her, as the topics of conversation can dry up faster than you think.
Step 2. Show your disagreement by gently teasing him
He'll want to keep talking to you if he's having fun while you talk. For example, you could tease him by rolling his eyes when he tells you his favorite apple is red delicious and you can say, "Didn't you say the best apples are red delicious?" Finally, no one is perfect”. Boys love to be teased in this stress-free and fun way. It's also a great way to bond because you can talk about anything and everything while bonding.
Practice teasing others with your friends and family. Find mundane things you can disagree with. It can also be a good way to nurture your other relationships
Step 3. Avoid asking questions to which they already know the answers
Try not to discuss trivialities or ask typical questions to get to know someone like, "What are you doing?" "Or" where are you from? ". These questions are not interesting and you are not going to learn much about him, because he will surely give you an answer that he has already formulated dozens of times. Your goal is for the conversation to end and for him to want to talk to you again, which is why you should avoid the trivialities.
Step 4. Boost Your Self-Confidence
Everyone wants to feel good, and if you can create that feeling in them, they'll probably want to chat with you again. This is why you should tell him why you like to chat with him by giving him sincere little compliments. You don't have to overdo it, you can casually tell him he's awesome. In fact, you need to avoid overdoing it. For example, if you are walking down the street and noticed that he has a very good sense of direction, you could tell him that you very much appreciate that he always seems to know how to get to where. you want to go.
Step 5. Learn when and how to end the conversation
One way to make him want to talk to you again is to end the conversation at the right time. The best way to end the conversation is to find the moment after you've made a connection, but before the conversation starts to run out. Then think about your reasons for returning home and after you bond and laugh a lot, tell her you have to go. Make sure to tell him that you had a great time and look forward to chatting with him again.
- Stay casual when you end the conversation. Say something like: “I had a lot of fun talking to you. Now I have to go home to do my homework, but I really can't wait to see you again”.
- Look him in the eye when you part ways. Linger a bit with the look on his eyes and smile a little more than you have so far.
Step 6. Text him regularly
Depending on the style of conversation and the guy you like, “regularly” can mean different things. Start by texting him every other day and if he responds quickly or slowly, you can send him more or less messages. Send him funny or teasing comments and thought-provoking questions.
- For example, you can ask him questions about upcoming events: "Hi, how are you doing with the revisions for the upcoming exam?" "
- You can also tell her about something funny that happened to you or happened to her during the day. You can say something like: "Do you remember when we ate jam sandwiches because the food delivery trucks were late?" I can see from here that Beatrice is eating all the food in the canteen”.
- Try to vary the kind of messages you send her. Don't just ask her for news or say funny things. Try a combination of questions, comments, and funny things.
Method 3 of 3: Deepen the connection
Step 1. Do side-by-side activities with him
Some boys bond with others stronger by participating in activities rather than chatting. They might feel closer to you if you do things together. For example, you could play sports, play games, or work on a joint project. Pay attention to the kinds of activities he likes to do and do those activities with him. If he enjoys outdoor activities like archery, ask him to teach you. If there's a game he likes to play, learn to play it with him.
- Even if you don't know how to do the activities he enjoys, he might feel flattered if you want to learn.
- Have fun while you participate in these activities with him. Laugh at his mistakes, ask lots of questions, and chat with the other participants.
- Although he enjoys chatting a lot, you might be able to build your relationship in a new way by doing activities side by side.
Step 2. Learn more about her interests and important relationships in her life
Some boys feel connected to girls through their feelings and discussions, and even boys who don't often talk about how they feel might want to discuss their feelings with you once they feel comfortable. After you've spent some time getting to know him, you need to move on to a deeper understanding of his personality. He will feel closer to you and he will trust you more if you know more about his interests and his past.
- This kind of conversation is excellent in the evening. You can ask him questions about important moments in his past, about important relationships in his life, and about things that are close to his heart.
- For example, you can ask them, "What is your most important passion and why is it so important to you?" "Or" who is the person in your family with whom you are closest and why? These questions can be very simple, but by listening carefully to his answers, you will be able to have a really deep conversation with him.
Step 3. Find a quiet place for your conversation where you will not be interrupted
During the conversation, sit facing him or in a position that allows you to see his face and hear him well. Ask him questions about himself and listen to his response to have an interesting conversation together.
- Show him by the position of your body that you are listening to him. Look him in the eye, nod and react to what he says with small sounds and gestures as he speaks.
- Give it enough space. If you stand too close to him, you might appear too interested and suffocating, while you might appear distant if you stand too far away.Give him space for him to speak, but keep a good position so that he can hear and see him properly.
- Rephrase the main idea of what he is saying. This will make him realize that you really understand what he is saying. For example, if he talks about his frustrating day, you can summarize the most important parts of what he said. You could say to him, “If I understand correctly, you didn't understand why your brother was behaving like this until you saw what was going on in his school”.
- Show empathy for what he is feeling. Empathy means that you can understand their emotions even if you don't share them. For example, you can combine the method of rephrasing with empathy by saying, "you must have felt frustrated that you had to repeat the exam when you studied so much the first time." It is important to let him know that you understand how he is feeling and why he is feeling what he is feeling.
Step 4. Express yourself
Don't forget to talk about yourself as well. Please really, you might feel too shy to talk about yourself, but he will make a better connection with you if you can talk to him about the things that are important to you as well. Talk to her about the important relationships in your life, the situations you are going through right now, and the things you love to do in sight. As with the previous methods, you should look him in the eye as you talk to him, use gestures to express your emotions, and let your tone of voice convey what you want to express. They will find it easier to connect with you and care about you if they can figure out what the important things are in your life.
Step 5. Respond present during hard times
Everyone needs someone to rely on during difficult times. If you can be that person for him, you can make a strong connection that will make him feel closer to you. There are many things you can do for them during a difficult time. For example, if you know he struggled with his exams and is expecting a tough meeting with one of his teachers, text him to encourage him before the meeting. Wish him good luck and tell him that he is going to be successful because that is what he does all the time. Once the meeting is over, go see him and let him know you're there if he needs to talk.
- Sometimes people prefer to think of something else when they are going through a difficult time. If so, send him funny texts to make him laugh.
- If he tells you he's having trouble because of something, ask him if he wants to see you and tell you about it. You can also tell him you're there if he needs to go out and take a break.
- If you can be by her side during the tough times, it might deepen your connection and make her want the next hard blow to come see you more easily.
Step 6. Ask for help
Boys like to feel useful. If you need help with anything, let him know and ask for help. For example, if you need help putting up posters for your club after class, ask them if they have time to help you. Once he comes to help you, be sure to offer him something fun to do. Doing things together is a great way to bond with another person.
- Think of him as someone you want among your friends. This way you will feel less nervous and he will have a better idea of who you are.
- Don't put too much pressure on yourself. This boy is a human being just like you and he's probably just as stressed out as you are when he talks with girls.
- Don't talk too much about yourself. When you're nervous, you tend to talk more about yourself than usual. Remember that, and be sure to ask questions when you realize you've talked too much about yourself.