The usual kisses are wonderful, but the passionate kisses are even more delicious! Do you want to make the kissing session with your partner last? With passion and the right technique, you will kiss her languidly for a long time. Start with a slow kiss and gradually build up the passion, with your tongue and with your hands. Passionate kisses will communicate your desire, your emotions and your love to your sweetheart! Get your lips ready, action!
Part 1 of 3: bring the kiss
Step 1. Brush your teeth
Refresh your breath with menthol lozenges or chewing gum. Before kissing anyone, make sure your breath is fresh! Avoid eating garlic, and remember to brush your teeth and floss. No one will want to kiss someone who has bad breath!
To refresh your breath, you can also do a mouthwash, use a spray or simply chew gum
Step 2. Sit next to your partner and get started
To initiate the kiss, the best will be to be installed next to your lover on the sofa or to be in his arms in a bed. Thus, you will be comfortably installed to kiss her for a long time!
- You could slowly approach her (him), smiling at her.
- Put your hand on his knee, to show him your attraction.
Step 3. Give her little kisses on the neck
To introduce a long kiss, start by giving your lover small kisses and gradually build up the passion. Kiss your boyfriend's hand, arm, chest, ear, and cheek. Save her lips for last! He (she) could kiss you back, all over your body.
- Give him small light kisses, to arouse his desire and make him understand your intentions.
- During this step, pay attention to their full body language. For example, if your partner seems tense or disinterested, massage their back or neck.
- For an even more sensual approach, run your tongue along your partner's lips, before launching into a passionate kiss.
Step 4. Bring your face closer to that of your partner
Plunge your gaze into his. When you want to start the kiss, look your partner deep in the eye and gently bring your face up to theirs. At the same time, gently tilt your head to the side, so that you can rest your lips on hers.
Supporting her gaze will intensify the passion and prevent you from missing her lips
Step 5. Close your eyes as your lips meet
As your lips are about to land on your partner's, gently close your eyes and get started! Closing your eyes will help you focus on your lover's lips, so you can enjoy the moment.
Close your eyes when it feels right to you, instead of waiting for the perfect moment. Do what feels natural to you when kissing your partner
Step 6. Build up the excitement with little kisses
After the initial kiss, come back and kiss your lover 2-3 more times. He will probably understand very quickly that this kiss is not a simple kiss!
If your partner is trying to kiss you with the tongue, you might pull your face away at this time. It will make her want to kiss you even more. At this point, bite your lower lip or wink at it, to distance yourself without breaking the mood
Part 2 of 3: Building the Passion
Step 1. Pull it towards you
Put your arms around him (her). After kissing him a few times, use your hands to let him know that you want to intensify the kiss. You could wrap your arms around his waist and pull him gently against your chest. You could also put your arms around his neck, so that there is no space between the two of you.
It will intensify the chemistry between you two
Step 2. Vary the pressure and intensity of your kisses
It will build up the passion between you two. As the mood heats up, open your mouth slightly and touch your lover's tongue with yours. Gently move your tongue up and down and start a delicious French kiss. Change the pressure of your tongue and lips. By exerting a different pressure with each kiss, you will subjugate your lover!
- Do what you want in the moment. When it comes to passionate kisses, you will need to adapt your approach to what your partner likes.
- Don't go too hard! To determine what strength level will work best, see how your partner responds when you vary the intensity of your kisses.
- Let a few seconds pass between your kisses, so that your sweetheart can vary the kisses as well.
Step 3. Walk your hands over his body
As you languidly kiss your sweetheart, pet him simultaneously. Take her face in your hands, touch her neck, massage her shoulders or back, or place your hand on her thigh.
It will be a great way to show your attraction and affection to your sweetheart
Part 3 of 3: make the kiss last
Step 1. Concentrate
To stir up passion, focus fully on your partner, your kiss, and your physical contact. If your mind wanders into something else, bring your attention back to the touch of her lips on yours or her arms behind your back. Focus on this greedy and passionate kiss.
If you start daydreaming during the kissing session, your partner will notice your lack of passion
Step 2. Try a different type of kiss
If you start to lose your enthusiasm, vary the kisses. Avoid monotony, so that you and your partner enjoy kissing for as long as possible. For example, if you've been hugging your tongues for a while, switch back to small, light kisses, so you both can catch your breath. Then try to nibble on her lower lip.
- Make the magic last as long as possible, to enjoy a long, deep kiss.
- You can also rotate your tongue around that of your partner.
Step 3. If he walks away, pull your partner towards you
If your partner is backing down, say something like “I haven't finished” or “I want more. »Use a seductive and gentle tone to convey your thoughts and avoid being too heavy. Then, kiss him again!
- For even more sensuality, lightly bite your lower lip as you say these words. It will be a great way to make your partner want.
- If your partner seems tired or uncomfortable, he or she may not really want to kiss you anymore.
Step 4. Write down what your partner likes
To make the kiss last longer, write down what your boyfriend seems to enjoy the most. For example, he might love it when you use your tongue. Use these techniques for a successful long and passionate kiss.
For example, if he (she) moans lightly or squeezes you even tighter, he appreciates your kiss
Step 5. Avoid overthinking the kiss
The best kisses are like meditation: you won't pay attention to anything else and just let go. Don't overthink it and just do it the way you want it.
If you analyze every aspect of the kiss, it will seem forced and uptight, rather than passionate and sexy
Step 6. End the kiss naturally
When it's time to end the kiss, ease the pressure on your lips. Space your kisses more space and go from a languid kiss to small, light kisses. You could say "That was great" or "I love you", if that's how you feel.
You can lift your lips from hers and draw your lover to you to give him a hug
- Be careful not to drool too much when kissing. While a few flicks of the tongue and a little bit of saliva can be sensual, there is nothing sexy about drooling. A juicy kiss and a dripping kiss are two different things.
- To kiss well, make sure you have fresh breath.