There are many ways to make a woman understand that you want a kiss. With a minimum of tact and patience, you'll be ready to receive your first or usual kiss.
Step 1. Don't be in a hurry
Women don't like to be pushed out of their comfort zone, especially when it's a first kiss. Let it happen naturally.
Step 2. Look her in the eye
Step 3. Start playing with it
To get a girl to know that you want her to kiss you, you can start playing with her hair and staring at her lips so that she can notice. After that, you can either take action or give her compliments on what she's worn or something you like about her.
Step 4. Think about doing a few things
Depending on how brave you are, there are some things you can do.
- Discreetly ask her permission if you are not sure. It is best if you wait until it is ready. Otherwise, it can create a very embarrassing situation.
- Tilt your head, walk 90% of the way towards her, and let her do the rest.
Step 5. Avoid kissing her until she is the one to pull back
You have to be the one to stop kissing her. It’s a way of teasing it and it’s a basic quality of attraction.
Step 6. Put your hands in her hair as you kiss her
You can even put your arms around his back, while making sure it's not too low! You actually need to make her feel comfortable and make her want to kiss you again!
Step 7. Smile and say something after your kiss
This will depend on what you are doing. For example, you can say do you want us to join the band? or do you want us to go out together some other time? Saying I love you is also a great thing, but you should only say that if you really mean it! Plus, if you want, you can gently bite your lower lip while smiling so she can tell herself it was awesome. You can even tell him.
Step 8. Make things really simple
You can do simple and rather meaningful things when you are in a movie theater or elsewhere. As you sit side by side, turn to her. Touch her. Grab his arm to bring him to look at you. Make eye contact, then start to get closer to her and see how things turn out.
- Make sure you have really good breath. There is a good chance that you will be rejected if you have bad breath.
- Always listen to her and keep in mind that self-confidence is the key.
- Be affectionate if she's the type of girl who appreciates it. If that's not his nature, give him some space, it might give you some good points.
- Chances are she'll really want that kiss too, so don't give up hope.
- Look her straight in the eye, you can definitely tell what she is thinking.
- Charm her. It will make her want to kiss you more!
- Avoid building up tension, just go all the way.
- If you take her home after a date and she pauses for a moment at the front door, it is a good sign that she wants to kiss you. However, if she says goodbye to you directly and heads for the door, don't try to kiss her in this case. It means she doesn't want to kiss you.
- If you are on the bus it would be very difficult to kiss her and most girls don't like to be kissed in public!
- Tell him how you are feeling and watch his reaction.
- Don't be weird. If you take her somewhere alone without her consent and she looks away from you, it just means she is uncomfortable. The other sign of discomfort you need to look for is when she is texting someone or asking where do you think everyone is or oh! Looked ! there is [a friend's name]! I'll say hello to him! When that sort of thing happens, let her go and apologize later for putting her in such a state.
- If you're nervous, tell her, she most likely will be too! Knowing that each of you is nervous can help ease the mood a bit.
- Some girls are allergic to strong colognes. So you need to be aware of that if it is.
- Some girls don't even like the scent of colognes. It would be best if you didn't wear too much for your first date.
- Be careful if you attempt to kiss her at school! Some establishments have strict rules that prohibit public displays of affection in their premises. If you really want to kiss her, then do it quickly. Avoid making it a smooch.
- If she has asthma, she may be allergic to colognes made from alcohol. It is therefore advisable that you find out if she has asthma. Also check to see if she is using an inhaler. You need to find a way to talk about it and find out more about her by asking her questions that relate to her childhood.
- If you're prone to saying stupid things when you're nervous, don't do it, or you could ruin everything. It might still work with some girls who find this stuff cute!
- Be careful what you say. For example, if you express yourself by saying I can see under your shirt when you bend over or your makeup is ugly or stained, she will likely be embarrassed or want to go away. Do everything you can to maintain a pleasant atmosphere.
- Most girls don't like the scent of Ax perfume, but that's okay if they haven't smelled it lately. The smell becomes disgusting after a while! However, if you forgot to take your shower, it wouldn't be a bad idea.
- Avoid touching her inappropriately. This applies for the majority of girls, but there are always some exceptions. Note that this is not the first kiss!