At least once in your life you will find someone for whom you will have deep feelings, but unfortunately this will not be reciprocated. Learn to accept this fact and move on in life.
Step 1. Write down anything you don't like about the person
Admiring him and pining for him won't make you feel better. On the contrary, it will make you more desperate for wanting to get him to love you, which will lead to frustration and infatuation, if it wasn't already. Listing all of the person's bad habits will decrease your admiration for them.
Step 2. Make a list of friends, hobbies or loved ones
You can also take note of where you would like to be in the future. In the end, all you have left is your personality. You can't spend your whole life wanting to find someone else and relying on them with all your might. Think about your next careers and remember that you don't need this person in your life before you are successful. There will be other people you would meet.
Step 3. Cut ties with this person
Contacting him will bring you closer to her and if she doesn't like you, you will be heartbroken. Accept that this person doesn't feel the same way about you for whatever reason. However, you will find someone who will love you. By the way, if it is a friend of yours, you can contact them however, but when you do meet them always make sure you see them as if you have a connection that does not imply an attraction, as it was. the case before.
Step 4. Don't check their social media profile
By doing this, you will remember the times you spent together which will break your heart more.
Step 5. List everything you love about yourself
Please don't say there is nothing to write about you. Ask family and friends how they would describe you and be inspired by their responses. Your personality is unique in the world and it is obvious.
Step 6. Show yourself how much better you are without this person
If the latter does not love you as much as you love her, then it is a loss for her. You have to be a great person because you are who you are. Show her what she's missing and chances are she will change her mind.
Step 7. Get busy
Moping in your bedroom will not solve the problem. Get outside and breathe in the fresh air, hang out with friends, or read novels. This is your life and you deserve a chance to live it. Don't allow a mean person to get you down. The more active you are, the more you will realize that there is a universe filled with 7 billion people that is not ruled by that person.
Step 8. Delete its number
You need to delete all emails from that person and get him out of your life completely. It is not easy to do, however, but it is the only way to forget it. At first you will suffer from its absence, but think about how it would feel if you had to isolate yourself. Say goodbye to him in silence and get on with living your life. However, if that person is a close friend of yours, make an effort to reduce the frequency with which you contact them and gradually you will find that if you go out with other people you will eventually forget how much you enjoy it and move on.
Step 9. Realize that there are a lot of people in the world
Even if that person doesn't share your feelings, that doesn't mean other people won't. Do not be in a hurry to love this person. You might find someone better.
- Don't be rude to this person. Behave normally and in a pleasant way just as if she isn't bothering you. He is a human being just like the others.
- If she's at the same school as you, you can talk to her, but be careful not to get attached to her and feel uncomfortable. Behave normally as if nothing ever happened and you've moved on.
- If you still feel the need to approach this person, be sure to hold back. If you really feel like talking to someone, get closer to your friends.
- This is not the way true love looks. Remember you would meet someone else.
- Don't hurt yourself because of this person. You would meet other people!
- Tell your family and friends about her. Suppressing this situation deep inside will only make it worse. A shared problem is half resolved.
- If the person you fall in love with wants you to remain friends, try to be understanding. On the other hand, if you don't want to befriend her, politely decline. However, if you want to remain friends, then make sure your relationship is strong.
- If that person doesn't like you, then make an effort to accept it. It's the best thing you can do to be happy. There are several other people you can meet and all you have to do is find the right one. Always remember that you have to love yourself first before loving someone else.
- You have to admit this. If you feel like the person doesn't like you, know they have their reasons. Ask her what's going on and if she gives you the reasons, you can get better from there.