Are you finding your boyfriend distant or preoccupied lately? If so, it might be time to remind her that you are a great girlfriend. A good way to get a boy's attention is to make him jealous, but you have to be careful not to give him the wrong ideas. The best way to make your boyfriend jealous is not to be cruel, but to have a good time without him. The goal is to build a healthy relationship, with him and with others.
Part 1 of 2: make him jealous
Step 1. Spend more time with your friends
The best way to make your boyfriend jealous in a healthy way is to show him that you don't need him for fun. Have a good time with your girlfriends and, if he tells you about it later, tell him that you missed spending time with your girlfriends with your girlfriends. The idea is to make him realize that you are perfectly happy when you do things without him.
- Call your friends, spend the evening at a club or in a bar or do something that you all enjoy together. If you feel like your boyfriend is neglecting you, spending time without him is a great way to miss him a little, but also to clear your mind if his distance has hurt you.
- Don't use your girlfriends just to make your boyfriend jealous. No one wants to be friends with someone who does that sort of thing. Really spend time with your friends, take care of them. If you ever break up with your boyfriend, you'll be glad they're still there for you.
Step 2. Keep Calm
If the reason you want to make your boyfriend jealous is because he makes you jealous by giving too much importance to other girls, then you need to stay calm first. If he's trying to provoke you and make you jealous, don't get upset, because that's exactly what he's looking for. Instead, try to look detached, like you're on top of it.
- Your boyfriend may not even realize he's flirting with other girls. Give her the benefit of the doubt and try to talk to her if this is really a problem for you. Talk to him in a calm and understanding manner. Don't be accusatory or upset.
- If you see him talking to another girl and he's trying to make you jealous, the best thing to do is act like nothing has happened. Chat with someone else or, if they're right next to you, step into the conversation and be super friendly with the girl. It should throw him off balance by showing him that you don't care about him talking to other girls. If your boyfriend always behaves this way, ask yourself what you think of him anyway.
Step 3. Don't answer him right away
To make your boyfriend wonder what you are doing, wait a bit before answering his texts or calls. Don't overdo it, don't let three days pass, but the next time he calls, wait an hour or two before calling him back.
If your boyfriend asks you what you were up to, make him feel like it was something super interesting. Don't cut the conversation short, it will only make her feel like you don't have time for her. Just give him the idea that you had a good time without him
Step 4. Spend time with other boys
Flirting with other guys can be a little tricky sometimes, as it may make your boyfriend angry and possessive. In contrast, spending time with boy friends is both innocent and effective. Spend time with your boy friends, chatting or doing your favorite activity together. If your boyfriend asks you questions, don't go into the details to make him wonder about your relationship.
- If your boyfriend doesn't seem to care that you hang out with other boys, insist that you are very close and that they know how to make you laugh. If your boyfriend neglects you, spend more time with them until he realizes that you are spending time with them rather than him.
- You can also invite your boy friends to hang out with you and your boyfriend. If your boy friends get along better with your boyfriend than with you, it might not be very effective, but if you are close to them, make your boyfriend notice. Don't flirt with them, but give them compliments and give them a hug when they arrive. You can even suggest your boyfriend to do his hair or dress like so-and-so.
Step 5. Do the things they love with someone else
If your boyfriend is a soccer fan and loves your chocolate cookies, you can try going to a game or baking cookies for someone else. It doesn't have to be with another boy, but it can help make him jealous.
- If you are baking cookies for someone else, send them an MMS that says "just out of the oven" with a picture of the cookies. If he asks you for who they are, say it is for this or that person. Even if you have some left, say it isn't.
- If your boyfriend loves sports, go see a game with someone else and send him a picture of you at the stadium. Only go with someone who really enjoys sports as well, so you don't give your boyfriend the impression that you have left him out on purpose.
Step 6. Change your appearance
A great way to get your boyfriend's attention is to look gorgeous. Change your cut or your hair color, play sports to have a splendid line. The most important thing is to have confidence in yourself and that it shows. Self-confidence can be very attractive to a man.
- Change your hair. Style your hair in a more modern and sexy way, change your cut or have hair extensions applied. Dramatically change your hair color or add some highlights. Curl your hair if it is usually straight, or straighten it if it is usually curly.
- Shop for sexy clothes like shorts, a fitted dress, a cropped top, skinny jeans and high heels. Some boys also find the tracksuits sexy. You can also choose an outfit that is on the contrary classy and sophisticated, to show her that you are comfortable in your body.
- Make up differently. If you are used to wearing understated makeup, try to achieve a smoky look with eyeliner and different shades of gray eye shadow. If, on the contrary, you are used to a lot of makeup, try a more natural makeup that highlights your features.
Part 2 of 2: Maintain a Healthy Romantic Relationship
Step 1. Remember that communication is everything
If your boyfriend makes you jealous and neglects you, discuss it with him. Don't blame her, instead try having a mature conversation about how you feel about the relationship. Start the conversation when he is calm and relaxed. Don't bring up a difficult subject if it just had a bad day.
A romantic relationship is a partnership, which involves compromise and sometimes sacrifice. If you feel like you're giving more than you get, maybe you should question your relationship
Step 2. Explain to your boyfriend that you feel neglected
If you find your boyfriend distant or less invested, tell him that you don't feel loved. Encourage him to be more affectionate and passionate when you are together, rather than manipulating him to achieve your ends.
If you feel like he's bored in your relationship, get creative and find new things to do together. Do things he loves and keep a satisfying relationship. You can ask him if it's with you as the person he's bored with or in your relationship. This will give you valuable information to spice things up a bit
Step 3. Stop manipulating each other
If you feel the urge to behave in a way that makes your boyfriend jealous, that's a bad sign. This means that you are not communicating openly and your relationship is going downhill. Even if you manage to make your boyfriend jealous, the risk is to make him leave you rather than making him more passionate. If you want your boyfriend to pay more attention to you, tell him that you need him to be more involved and that you can't stay in a one-sided relationship.
Step 4. End your relationship if it goes wrong
If your boyfriend isn't giving you the attention you deserve, maybe you just don't get him anymore, or maybe he has become passive in your relationship. Take the time to assess your relationship and your boyfriend's personality to see if it's worth saving your relationship or if it's better to break up.