So, you are a teenager and you have a thing for a girl. You probably already know what not to do. Here are some tips to take it easy and get this girl to like you!
Step 1. Let her talk to you
It is certainly a sign that she likes you if she speaks to you. You will seem like you are desperate if you speak to her first when she hasn't said a word to you. You should always remember this formula: Act like a lady and think like a man.
Step 2. Be her friend first
You don't need to declare yourself upfront, first try to talk to her and get to know her better if you haven't already, and try to be nice to her.
Step 3. Try to impress her
Take her to places where you do things that might impress her. If you're a skateboarding god, for example, you could say something like this to him, "Do you want to see how we have fun with a skateboard?" It's pretty funny. You could come see me one of these days”. Don't overdo it at this point, as you may seem like you're showing off too much, which is a deterrent. What girl wants to date a guy who tries to outdo everyone and only talks about his exploits?
Step 4. Try to get closer to her
Some girls will take the first step sometimes, but acting manly and doing it yourself can often be better, especially if the girl is quite shy. Try to help her put on her coat, give her your hand when she walks on uneven ground to prevent her from tripping, or rest your arm on her shoulders in a friendly fashion, either to congratulate her on her own accomplishments or to greet her, if you are already close enough to her and if that does not seem awkward to her.
Step 5. Smile a lot, but not too much
Showing off your dazzling teething once in a while when you see it will make it feel like one of a kind.
Step 6. Ask him to help you
Showing some form of weakness can go against anything you think is sexy, but it will make the girl feel important if she can do you a favor. Approach her and ask her to help you with your homework. She will not only be likely to accept, but it will also allow you to get closer to her, both physically and emotionally!
Step 7. Pretend you are crazy about her
Most girls admit that a boy who acts like a passionate friend is all they love.
Don't give the impression of being desperate. Don't go out with her every time she asks you to. She'll be more likely to chase you if she doesn't feel like you're there every time she hisses at you
Step 8. Make her blatantly understand that you want to date her
It has been proven that a girl who knows a boy wants to date her feels twice as attracted to him as she normally does.
- Never hide what you feel. Treat her like the most fantastic girl in the world because that's probably what you think if you love her enough to go online so you know how to get her attention.
- Don't make fun of her or say anything mean to her. Saying it's just a joke won't change the case. No girl you've offended will want to like you. Even a tease can be misinterpreted. So you should make sure she understands that you are just teasing her and not insulting her.
- Remember to thank her when she agrees to date you. You can either give him a kiss or walk away telling him you're going to talk to him after school, but not in a tone that's too coarse. Don't be mad if she says no, she might be in a lot of trouble unless she's not ready for a romantic relationship. She may also want to say yes, but is too shy to do so. Either way, be cool and let her know you respect her decision. That doesn't mean you should stop talking to him. It just means that she probably doesn't want to go beyond friendship and is probably expecting a reaction from you, unless she doesn't see you as a prospective boyfriend. * Girls love testimonials from you. spontaneous affection.
- Don't do anything that is immature, selfish, or dangerous. A girl is more impressed by a boy who has a mature demeanor and shows common sense.
- You can always take initiatives after a few weeks or months (don't wait too long, because she might think that you are no longer interested in her). Make him understand subtly that you want to be more than a friend. Tell her how you feel about her and then see if she responds to your feelings, after which you can ask her to date you. Always make sure she knows what you want and can think about it without having to give you an answer right away. Tell her you've been thinking about it for a while, but didn't know how. It tends to show off a girl.
- Tell her you would like to have her phone number, but don't rush her too much. You can ask her before you leave her.
- Still trying to find a way to date her. Tell your parents you're going to meet some friends after school, if they're the type who doesn't like dating girls. For more precautions, you should come with two very nice friends to reassure your parents. You obviously don't have to do this if you don't want to lie to your parents. Instead, hang out with the girl you love at school or have a one-on-one discussion with your parents to ask them permission to see this girl more often.
- Slightly worn out expressions are always cute, but don't use them too often.
- Never stop calling her, try to do it everyday. Always make her understand that she interests you, but avoid constantly saying that you are crazy about her. Just tell her what you like about her. Don't overdo it, because you will look desperate and you wouldn't want a girl to dominate you, because she will eventually lose interest in you. Girls love guys who know how to express both their strength and their sensitivity (and not just physically).
- Be friends with other girls too. They will notice your qualities and could tell their girlfriends, even the girl you are interested in. In doing so, she will better understand that you are worth dating.
- Don't call her or send her too many messages. She probably wants to be alone a bit or has a headache if she tells you to leave her alone.
- Don't be too clingy.
- Don't take her in a boat. Don't make her think you're in love with her if you don't love her enough to have a romantic relationship with her.
- Forget it if she already has a boyfriend.