Saint Teresa has promised that she will rain a rain of roses after her death. She has also promised that she will always answer those who call upon her. His intercessory prayer is very powerful before the throne of God. It is the Novena to Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus.
Step 1. Recite this prayer
Saint Therese, little flower, please pick a rose from the gardens of heaven and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to give me the favor I ask and tell him that I will love him more and more every day. Amen!
Step 2. Recite the previous prayer in addition to others
Apart from this prayer, you must also recite the Glory to the Father, the Hail Mary and the Our Father five times every day.
Step 3. Pray this prayer for nine days
You must recite this prayer before 11 a.m. for 9 consecutive days.
Step 4. End with the other prayers
After spending the 9 days reciting the Novena, you can now pronounce the Glory Be to the Father, the Hail Mary and the Our Father five times.
- If you don't get an answer at the end of the novena, don't be discouraged. Saint Thérèse is always listening and will answer you at the time desired by God. Continue to show perseverance.
- Pray confidently.
- Be sure to recite the prayers at the same time every day so that you don't forget (this is probably the reason why it is advisable that you do this before 11 a.m.).
- It is a prayer and not magic. It is a spiritual devotion that brings us closer to Jesus through the intercessions we make with Saint Teresa.
- In Romans 1: 16-17, the Bible says For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is a power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes, of the Jew first, then of the Greek, because in it The righteousness of God is revealed by faith and for faith, as it is written: The righteous shall live by faith.
- Remember, we still don't get what we want. God gives us what is best for us. So pray in faith knowing that you will be answered.
- It is a prayer recited and meditated on. Be sure to focus on the meanings of the prayers while telling Jesus Your will be done. The Lord hears and answers all prayers. As you do this form of prayer, know that it is simply appealing to the mind and the body, that is, to your whole being.