Want to limit the visibility of your story on Snapchat? Whether you use an Android device or another device, such as an iPad or an iPhone, in a few clicks you will be able to set up your Snapchat account.
Step 1. Go to Snapchat
Tap the yellow icon with a white ghost inside.
If your account does not open by default, enter your username and password to open your Snapchat account
Step 2. Go to the user screen
Slide a finger down your screen to bring up the user page.
Step 3. Tap the ⚙️ icon
In the upper right corner, click on the cogwheel icon to access the settings of your account.
Step 4. Select the View my story feature
In the settings, scroll down to the section That can … and click on the second option See my story.
Step 5. Choose a group
You can filter the visibility of your story by choosing a group.
- Click on Everybody, if you want all users to be able to see your story.
- Opt for My friends and thus only your contacts will be able to see your story.
- Select Personalize, if you want to decide which people in your directory will be able to see your story.
- So that one of your contacts cannot see your story, all you have to do is check in front of their name.
- If you check in front of everyone in your directory, your story will be private and you will be the only person who can see it.
Step 6. Press the back arrow
On your screen at the top left, click the back arrow. From now on, your story will be visible according to the settings you have just configured.