Learn how to send flirty messages and content on Snapchat without being too direct.
Part 1 of 3: Add the boy to Snapchat
Step 1. Ask for their Snapchat profile name
The best way to get the name of the person you're falling for on Snapchat is to be straightforward. Whether it's face-to-face or using direct messages through another app, you have the option of casually starting the discussion or just saying "hi, what's your name on Snapchat?" I would like to add you”.
- If you don't know the person, check their profile on other social networks (like Instagram or Facebook) to associate that with their Snapchat ID or just ask for their profile name from a mutual friend.
- If you are friends with your the boy who makes you fall for it on social networks, you can add it using the quick add option. Open Snapchat and swipe left to reach the History page. Tap the magnifying glass icon, then swipe left to go to the contact list. If you see the name of the person you like, press + Add next to its username.
Step 2. Ask them to add you in turn
If you want your boyfriend to swoon over your posts, you should make him follow you on Snapchat. If he doesn't add you back, ask him to do so by sending him an intriguing message like "Add me too!" »If you think that it is possible that he does not recognize you with your username, be sure to add your photo or your name to the snap.
Part 2 of 3: send enticing snaps
Step 1. Add her interests to the snap
A great way to break the ice is to send a snap that affects both of you. Whether it's a joke between you, his favorite pet, or a song he loves, add that to your snaps whenever possible.
- See if he likes cats or dogs. If so, send him a nice photograph of this animal. Better yet, send her a selfie of you in the company of a very cute pet.
- If you know her favorite song, make a video with the sound in the background. Use a caption like “I think of you when I listen to this song”.
Step 2. Take a flattering selfie
Sending him a selfie shows that you want to look good to him. Use these tips to improve your selfies.
- Point your chin down while positioning your phone's camera a little higher than your face.
- Try whispering the word prune as you take the photo. This will loosen your lips a little while highlighting your cheekbones. This look is flattering on everyone.
- Don't flaunt yourself too much! Flirting is about flaunting yourself enough to catch someone's intention. Focus on your best facial features or great outfits rather than other parts of the body.
- Avoid taking selfies of common places like the bathroom mirror and the gym.
- Daylight just before sunset is the best light for a selfie. When possible, refrain from using fluorescent lights. If you are outdoors or in a dark room, hold a white towel near your face (not visible in the photo) to neutralize the flash.
Step 3. Incorporate evasive captions
Even though the photo shows your fiery, sexy eyes, be sure to keep your caption flirty and playful. Being timid keeps the conversation going and creates an air of mystery. Otherwise, you can put more pressure on your boyfriend and get on his nerves.
- Use captions to start a discussion. Ask casual questions like "What's up this weekend?" "Or" what are you doing now? So he has questions to answer.
- A good way to start a conversation is to say something like "I want to have fun …"
Step 4. Show your talents
People are drawn to people who show that they are confident in themselves. Send snapshots that show you are confident in your talents.
- If you have good cooking skills, share artistic photos of meals you have prepared. Food is sometimes the real way to win a person's heart. To add even more vigor to your seduction game, take a photo of a meal and caption "do you want some?" "
- Sing a song that makes your voice flattering.
- Show off your best (or craziest) dance steps to your favorite boy's favorite song.
Step 5. Avoid sending him messages that are in your history
Sending an exceptional snap to the person you like will make them feel privileged. So if he sees the same snap in your history, it will seem less intimate and special.
Part 3 of 3: Using Discussions
Step 1. Respond to his messages
While you know your snaps are flattering, the person you fall in love with might still be wondering if you are interested in them. Respond to her messages with naughty and quick words like "I like this!" Or "you're not that bad (followed by a wink emoticon)" to be direct, but not overwhelming.
Step 2. Ask to have private messages
In a chat, ask him to show you something from his life. It could be anything from her beautiful eyes to her new kitten. Even if he sends you a photo of his morning bus ride, remember he did this just for you!
Step 3. Continue the discussion outside of Snapchat
The messages you send on this application disappear after 24 hours and for this they must be brief. As soon as your messages tend to be two or three sentences long, be sure to ask for the phone number of the guy you like or his ID from other messaging platforms to continue the discussion.
- Always be yourself. Pretending to be someone else won't impress her.
- Never give out personal information to someone you don't know on Snapchat.
- Anyone can screenshot your post if they want. Keep this in mind while you share your intimate photos on Snapchat.