You can easily send an animated.gif" />
Step 1. Open WhatsApp
The WhatsApp application is represented by a phone icon inside a chat bubble on a green background.
- If you're not signed in to WhatsApp, enter your phone number, then tap To continue.
Step 2. Tap Chats
This button is located at the bottom of the screen, to the left of the option Settings.
- If you are already in the chats menu, skip this step.
- If you are in a conversation window, press the button Return in the upper left corner of the screen.
Step 3. Select a conversation
Step 4. Press +
This button is located in the lower left corner of the screen.
Step 5. Tap Photos & Videos
Step 6. Tap GIF
This option is in the lower left corner of the screen. You can select a.gif" />Search in GIPHY at the top of the screen.
- You can also press Featured at the top of the page to see your favorite GIFs.
Step 7. Select a GIF
- add text and stickers by tapping the buttons in the upper right corner of the screen,
- add a caption by typing it in the bar at the bottom of the screen,
- add another.gif" />+ to the left of the legend bar.
Step 8. Select the white arrow
The arrow is located in the lower right corner of the screen. Your.gif" />