Have you ever run out of talking points during a conversation? Don't know what to talk about? Find words to keep a conversation going with a boy for hours on end on an instant chat app like MSN, IRC, or AIM.
Step 1. Adopt a familiar and relaxed attitude to your conversation
Say "hi" instead of "hi". Ask him: "How are you? Or "what's up?" ". If he asks you the same question, don't say "similarly" because that would make him feel like you are monotonous. Talk to her wholeheartedly about your day, even what you thought was stupid (saying nothing might cut the conversation short). It will make him laugh and think you have a good sense of humor!
Step 2. Never be sad
Don't tell him how bad your day has been, at least at the first conversation, just refrain from telling him until you get to know him better. Otherwise, you will come across as a melancholy or boring person.
Step 3. Show her who you really are
Get a webcam and contact him. This not only allows him to know who he is talking to, but also to find things to talk about. You can show him things in your room or about yourself. If he also has a webcam, ask him to turn it on, in case he doesn't suggest it to you. Be careful, do not expose yourself in an "exaggerated" way!
Step 4. Avoid asking questions that require short answers
Among these cases, we can cite questions such as "have you already watched this film?" The answer will be either yes or no. It is too short. Go further by saying “this film seems quite interesting. I think I will find a time to go follow him”. By saying that, you can both make it a topic of discussion. Remember to give an answer to everything he tells you.
Step 5. Talk about anything and everything:
his favorite musical group, his favorite color. Don't talk about yourself all the time, or you will come across as a self-centered or self-obsessed person.
Step 6. Know how to end the conversation
When he says he has to let you go or if it's you who is about to log out, say something like “see you tomorrow” or “chat later”, something like a schedule. or a discussion with him for the future.
Step 7. Be careful not to argue with him too much
Chat with him on a regular enough basis to keep in touch, but not every day. Your conversations may lose more and more value if they become too frequent.
Step 8. Meet the person
Only ask a guy to go online with you if you have no other option left. It is best to ask him face to face. When it comes to the serious stuff in a relationship, never ask online. This also applies to breaks.
Step 9. Have fun
- Stay yourself ! What makes you think he'll appreciate it when you show him the wrong image of yourself?
- Some of these tips might not work, but don't doubt yourself. If he doesn't want to converse with you, say to yourself "he missed a conversation with me!" If that doesn't work with him, there are others.
- Think of a few things you can discuss with him before starting the conversation. Starting a conversation without first preparing a topic for discussion can lead to awkward situations of silence and end the conversation before it even begins.
- Try to keep the conversation going for a reasonable amount of time.
- When you are chatting with a boy on the internet knowing who he is, but have never had a face-to-face chat with him and want to tell him that you like him, consider the alternatives available to you. Is the Internet your only option? Telling him face to face is definitely a better decision.
- Don't be afraid to tease him. This will allow you to maintain a relaxed atmosphere and a more comfortable conversation.
- Avoid continuing to write when he's not responding: you might seem obsessed.
- Pay attention to the things you say.
- Avoid writing things like "LOL" all the time, especially when there is nothing funny.
- If you are not an adult, avoid talking to someone you don't know and more specifically, don't give out any personal information like your photo, phone number, address, etc. If you are told something that bothers you or if you experience a situation on the internet, go to this website: www.ceop.gov.uk