It can be intimidating to chat with girls online at first, but once you start the conversation, building a relationship becomes easy. There are plenty of games and websites that offer chat rooms to get in touch with girls. Whether it's a chat room, dating site, or online gaming, there are simple steps you can take that will help you build the confidence to start a conversation with any girl..
Part 1 of 3: setting the stage
Step 1. Choose the platform
Select the platform you would like to use to chat with a girl. There are tons of platforms and websites you can choose from that offer different ways to get in touch with girls. Think of online games, dating, or blogging as unique opportunities when trying to meet a girl who shares the same interests as you.
Step 2. Present yourself at best on your profile
Whatever platform you are registered on, know that your profile will be scrutinized. Make sure you present yourself in your best light by exhibiting the exceptional qualities that you would like others to see. By creating an online profile, show yourself literate. Grammar, spelling mistakes, and even abbreviations can really turn girls off.
- Erase any images that might send a negative message or make you look disrespectful.
- Remove posts that appear disrespectful or provocative.
- Post a profile photo that accurately portrays your personality.
Step 3. Use an original greeting formula
Most people start conversations with formulas like Hello!, Hi !, How are you ! or Hello, but these expressions are already widely used and go unnoticed. Using an original greeting will give you confidence that the girl you are chatting with will remember you. Instead of using commonplace greetings that won't make you stand out, try one of the following phrases.
- Are you okay or okay?
- What a beautiful day ! Everything is fine ?
- Cuckoo ! In shape ?
- So, is it chirping?
Part 2 of 3: arouse his interest
Step 1. Ask open-ended questions
Now that you've started a conversation, it's time to start the conversation. Avoid closed questions. Open ended questions that relate to her will encourage her to get more involved in the conversation. Find common interests in online profiles and then expand your conversation around those common points.
- Ask him the following question: What kind of outdoor activities do you prefer? Instead of Do you like sports?
- Build a common ground from sentences like I had a dog when I was in college, what are your favorite animals?
Step 2. Send only one message at a time
Avoid harassing her by replying to only one received message at a time. It's a way to change the conversation so that she wants to keep talking with you.
Step 3. Court her or tease her a bit
Compliment her on part of the conversation or on her personality. There is nothing wrong with having fun during the conversation and showing off your sense of humor.
- Chatting with you was one of the beautiful things that happened to me today.
- I met you exactly when I thought there was no one serious online.
- Note: avoid complimenting her on her physique at this stage. Phrases like You are very beautiful or attractive might sound like a good idea, but they suggest that you are superficial and only interested in the physical. Use the information you gather as the conversation evolves to build the foundation for a good relationship.
Step 4. Put her at the center of the conversation
Find common interests that you can relate to and share your personal experiences. Don't dominate the conversation by just talking about yourself, but get her involved by showing her that you care about the same things she is.
Step 5. Be kind and leave her hungry
Tell her how happy you feel for having had the chance to speak to her. Let her know that you will enjoy chatting with her again by creating opportunities for conversation every now and then. Try using the following formulas and you will be able to create an opening.
- It was awesome! Hope we can talk again soon.
- You mentioned (take something she said during your conversation), I would love to email you an article I found on this topic. Can I have your email address?
- I'm about to log out, but I really want to know more about (pick a topic she's covered), could you email me the link to your favorite site? Here is my email (give your email box).
Part 3 of 3: Developing a Relationship
Step 1. Exchange emails
Engage in more serious conversations via email. You can strengthen your relationships by sharing your personal stories or events in your life. Finally, bond by revealing your identity and being honest about your past.
Step 2. Comment on recent social media posts
Make her think of you by following her social media posts and start conversations through comments and likes.
Step 3. Patiently wait for a response
Remember that she also has a life and don't expect her to answer all your emails systematically. She might take a few days to respond to your emails, so be patient and let her answer before harassing her with emails.
Step 4. Invite her for a face to face meeting
After exchanging four or five emails, it's time to make the relationship a reality. Ask her what she's planning to do next week and pick a day when she is free. Tell her when and where you would like to meet her and be confident. She will appreciate your ability to make decisions.
Step 5. Enjoy your date
You've put a lot of effort into getting to this point in a relationship that started online. Be natural and remember her interests to prevent the date from turning into a disaster.
Please note: remember to tell your family and friends where you are going and when you plan to return, just as a precaution
- Check their profile before starting a discussion. It's always good to know who you're talking to, but don't act like you already know everything about a person just by reading their profile or you might not make a strong impression.
- Avoid abbreviations and only use real words in your conversations.
- Use emoticons sparingly. It is better to let her use them first and only put one per message, but not in all messages either.
- Be friendly and open when chatting online. You will be able to create a completely new character, just be sure to be honest and true to yourself.
- Be careful when giving out personal information about yourself.
- Let your relatives and friends know when you are about to meet someone for the first time.