Snapchat profiles are very basic. They contain little information other than the person's username and profile picture. You can only see the profiles of your friends, people who have added you, or who have sent you messages. To view the profiles of other users, you must use the Snapchat app. Snapchat has also removed the ability to see your contacts' best friends. Now you can only see your own best friends.
Step 1. Open Snapchat
It's a yellow app with a ghost logo.
Enter your username and password if you are not logged in automatically
Step 2. Slide your finger down anywhere on the screen
Your user page will open.
Step 3. Tap My Friends
This option is located towards the bottom of the screen, below your Snapchat photo.
Step 4. Select a friend's name
Choose the name of the person whose profile you want to see. The profile will be basic and will contain only her nickname, username, astrological sign (if she has indicated her birthday), her Snap Score (the number of snaps she has sent) and her profile picture.
- If someone who isn't on your Friends list has sent you a Snap or a message, you can view their profile by tapping their name in your chat list and holding for a few seconds.
- On some profiles, you will see an emoji that indicates how often these users send Snaps to you and others:
- ⭐️ - one of this user's Snaps has been replayed within the last 24 hours.
- ? - you and this user are best friends (you trade more Snaps with this person than with other of your friends).
- ❤ - best friends for two weeks in a row.
- ? - best friends for two months in a row.
- ? - you are on good terms with this person (you trade a lot of Snaps), but you are not best friends.
- ? - you and this person send Snaps every day and reply to each Snap.
- ? - this user is verified, is a celebrity or a public figure.