One of the best things you can do to look and feel your best is to take care of your appearance. However, many girls don't know where to start. If this is your case, take steps to feel great and be in great shape.
Step 1. Shower regularly
Showering helps remove dead skin, sweat and dirt that builds up throughout the day. Use a mild soap or shower gel. If you wash your hair too often using too much shampoo, you can dry it out because this product removes the natural oils from your hair. Don't wash your hair every day unless you really need to.
Do not use soap to wash your genitals, as it alters your natural pH balance and could cause yeast infection. You need to remove sweat and bacteria from the inside of your thighs and around your private parts, but there is no need to wash the outside of your vagina itself, let alone the inside. The vagina is equipped with a self-cleaning system made up of beneficial bacteria and your discharge (the transparent liquid produced by your vagina) helps eliminate unwanted elements
Step 2. Always use a good deodorant
As you grow older, deodorant becomes essential. Try to avoid using antiperspirant too often, as it contains chemicals that are not present in deodorant. You can use a scented deodorant, but if you don't want to, you'll find a lot of them without scent.
Step 3. Wear clean clothes
Always remember that you absolutely must wear clean clothes and underwear. Do not wear clothes that are stained, wrinkled, or smelly. Sometimes you can wear something you've worn before, but you need to make sure it's not dirty. Wear
Step 4. Take care of your hair
Maintain your hair on a daily basis. Remember to comb your hair. Matted, frizzy and unkempt hair is more difficult to maintain and wash. If your hair is impossible to comb and you don't have time to wash it, tie it up or wear a hat. Nothing forces you to look good to others. If you really don't feel like styling or taking care of your hair, then don't. After all, it's your hair.
Step 5. Use shampoo often
Apply conditioner only when needed. If you have very oily hair, don't apply conditioner near your scalp, as it will make your hair even more oily.
If necessary, buy new shampoo and conditioner. Make sure that you are taking the right products for your hair type, whether it is dry, normal or oily. Also consider whether the products are made for straight or curly hair
Step 6. Maintain your nails
Cut them regularly to give them the shape you like. If you wash your hands often, the underside of your fingernails should be kept fairly clean, but if not, use a nail cleaner to clean them (there may be one built into your clipper- nail).
Step 7. Practice good oral hygiene
Brush your teeth and use dental floss and mouthwash at least twice a day. If you want, you could also whiten your teeth, but be aware that once you start, it's hard to stop and your whitened teeth won't look natural and won't stay white for long. The key is that they are healthy, and often just by brushing your teeth really well some of the stains will disappear, so just brush them regularly.
- Toothbrushes should be replaced every few months or after being sick.
- Consider brushing your tongue.
Step 8. Wash your face twice a day
You should wash your face every morning and every evening. Use lukewarm water to open your pores and wash off with mild soap. Rinse off with cold water to help your pores close. After rinsing your face, dab it with a clean towel to dry it. If you rub it with the towel, you can irritate your skin. Apply moisturizer once a day for soft skin.
Step 9. Moisturize your skin
Apply moisturizer to your knees, legs, and elbows if you have particularly dry skin in these areas and want it to be smooth.
- We are all different and the above steps may not be suitable for you. Find a hygiene routine that works for you and makes you feel good.
- Choose the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair. There are many types of shampoo available today. Some of them eliminate frizz, add shine to hair or give it more volume. You choose.
- Always keep tissues and a comb in your bag.
- Shave or trim pubic hair around your bikini line as needed. Long or coarse pubic hair can harbor odor, moisture, and bacteria when not cared for properly.
- Apply nail polish at your own risk, as some polish can damage the nails. It is advisable to apply a transparent varnish to let your nails grow.
- Spray some perfume on your hairbrush and run it through your hair. That way they will smell great, but won't dry out.
- Keep a pack of mints with you, especially for after meals. No one likes bad breath.
- You can wear a nice scent if you want, but be careful not to overdo it. One or two hits are enough. Spray the scent in front of you two or three times and pass through the spray air three seconds later to apply just enough scent. Do not put on perfume if you have not washed yourself yet.
- You can bring a pocket mirror, toothbrush and hand sanitizer for school trips, dates, etc.
- Use Moroccan oil to maintain dry and frizzy hair.
- Never scrape your skin with your fingernails.
- Remember to remove all shampoo and conditioner from your hair. If you use gel or other such hair product, your scalp may dry out and you may get dandruff.
- Do not soak your hairbrush in perfume, as it will dry out your hair. Also, do not spray perfume directly on the hair.
- Do not abuse hair care products, perfume, etc. Some people are allergic to the scent and could be very embarrassed if they smell you.