It is not possible to know which Spotify users are subscribed to your public playlists. Even though this information was once public, a 2019 update from the Spotify development team confirms that this feature should not be reinstated. Fortunately, there are other ways to measure the popularity of your playlists on your Android device, for example by checking if a friend of yours is subscribed to them (if they have made this information public) and how many people are there. also subscribers.
Method 1 of 2: Find out if someone has subscribed to their playlist
Step 1. Open the Spotify app
The app icon is a green circle with three curved black lines.
- Since a recent update, Spotify no longer automatically displays playlists to which users are subscribed on their public profile. For this reason, this method will only work if the person who subscribed to your playlist has manually indicated this information as “Public” in the application.
- If you've subscribed to someone else's playlist and want this information to appear publicly on your profile, open that playlist, tap the three-dot menu at the top right, then select Publish.
Step 2. Go to Your Library
This option is located at the bottom right of the screen.
Step 3. Tap your profile picture
It is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- If your Facebook and Spotify accounts are linked, the profile picture will be a thumbnail of your Facebook profile picture.
- If they're not linked, you'll usually see some kind of profile picture to the left of Your Library.
Step 4. Select Subscribers at the top of the screen
This option is under the number which indicates the amount of subscribers you have. It displays a list of users subscribed to your account.
- If you want to find a Spotify user who is not subscribed to your account, tap the icon Research at the bottom middle of the screen, type the username, then scroll down and tap See all profiles to display the matching results.
Step 5. Tap a subscriber
This will display his public profile.
Step 6. Select Playlists at the top left
Above Playlists you will see a number indicating how many playlists this user is subscribed to.
Step 7. Find your playlist in the list
If this user is subscribed to one of your playlists and has selected the option to make it public, you will see your playlist name in the list.
You can do the same for all of your subscribers
Method 2 of 2: Show the number of subscribers to a playlist
Step 1. Open the Spotify app
Tap the green circle icon with three curved black lines.
- If you don't have the Spotify app on your device yet, you can download it by tapping on the app
Play Store and then searching for Spotify in the search bar.
Step 2. Tap Your Library at the bottom right of the screen
Step 3. Select your profile picture
You will find your photo at the top left of the screen.
- If your Facebook and Spotify accounts are linked, you will have a thumbnail of your Facebook profile picture.
- If your accounts are not linked, you will see a “stock” image to the left of the Your Library option.
Step 4. Choose Playlists
This is the second option from the top of the screen.
Step 5. View the number of subscribers for each playlist
The exact number of Spotify users subscribed to each playlist appears under each title.
- If you don't have any subscribers, it might be because your playlist is secret. You can change this setting by pressing the vertical gray dots at the top right of the playlist and then selecting Publish.