Chances are, you've come to a point in your life where you've started to see girls in a different way. It can be as exciting as it is frustrating. After all, now that you have these feelings, what are you going to do with them? You might have already set your sights on a girl. If so, how are you going to tell her how you feel about her? We know that girls tend to grow taller faster than boys. An important step in the process is therefore to ensure that you behave in a mature manner. With patience, respect, and a little luck, you will soon make a girl your girlfriend.
Method 1 of 2: Have a girlfriend
Step 1. Decide why you want a girlfriend
As a child, it's crucial that you have good reasons for having a girlfriend. Trying to have a girlfriend just to look cool in front of your friends isn't just for you or her. If you've set your sights on a girl, make sure you want to be with her for who she really is. In the end, nothing else should matter anymore.
Step 2. Show maturity
Usually girls mature faster than boys and things tend to stay that way until late adolescence. With that intention, throwing paper balls or acting like a clown isn't what is really going to impress the girls. You have to act like an adult to show any girl that she can take you seriously and accept being your girlfriend.
- You can still fool around with your friends, but make it a point to act like an adult in most other areas of your life. This includes being punctual at school and getting good grades.
- If you are having trouble knowing how to act as an adult, try to choose a few men as role models in your life and try to be like them. It could be your teacher, your uncle, your father, or anyone else, as long as they are responsible and mature enough.
Step 3. Introduce yourself
If you haven't met the girl in person yet, you shouldn't waste too much time introducing yourself. When you think you've solved the maturity question, let her know you exist. While you may be wondering how to do this, the simpler approach is often the best. You can opt for these.
- Get up and casually say hi! This is the easiest thing to do, and it is often the best. Most girls have to feel flattered that you are giving them your attention.
- Ask a question to break the ice. Asking a regular question is a great way to start a discussion with someone. Even borrowing a pencil in class or asking what time it is can be a great way to break the ice.
- It's a good idea to accompany your presentation with a quick compliment, because it shows you like it right away. It might seem like a brave act to take, but no sane person could reject a compliment!
Step 4. Find opportunities to spend time with the girl
When you start talking to her already, you need to find opportunities to get to know her more. It can be quite easy if you go to the same school as her. If you are in the same class, be sure to sit next to her. So you can work together on school projects. It's also a good idea to keep him company over breakfast, as it's a fairly ordinary way to get to know each other.
Step 5. Ask her about her
As you get to know her, be sure to ask lots of questions, whether it's to get her opinion, to know her goals, or to know a little about her life. All of these things will help you understand his personality. In turn, telling her about you will give her a better idea of the wonderful and exceptional person that you are.
- Be patient during the process. You don't have to hire for the sole purpose of having a girlfriend. Rather, you have to focus on how to get to know her. Love spending time with her! If you talk to her just because you want to have a girlfriend, she will notice this.
- Right now, you might realize that she isn't as interested in you as you thought. If that happened, don't try to continue, because some of the girls you meet would be better friends.
Step 6. Also spend time with his friends
Girls care a lot about what their friends think. If you want her to be your girlfriend, getting her friends to like you can go a long way in helping your cause. If you don't belong to the same social circles, find an opportunity to hang out with them. You can suggest that they take them to the mall or even sit in their group for breakfast, if you go to the same school.
When trying to get to know her friends, make sure you don't pay them more attention than she does. This is especially important if her friends are girls. If you pay them too much attention, she might get the wrong impression that you like one of them
Step 7. Get her out at the right time
This is a pretty crucial moment. Most of the time, if a girl's request to go out goes wrong, it's because she was rushed or arrived too early. By the time you confess your feelings to the girl, it should already be obvious to both of you that you like each other. With this in mind, you should not try to invite her out unless you are already sure she will.
- Know that having someone tell you that they like you also puts you in a difficult position. Even if she genuinely liked you, she might be ashamed or embarrassed. Don't worry if she says something like that. Continue to spend time with her and be her friend. If she sees you as sincere, chances are she'll feel more comfortable and accept your request over time.
- Of course, in other cases it will be very clear that he is not interested in you. However, that doesn't always mean there's something wrong with you, as there are many reasons why a girl might not want to date someone. If that happens, you have to forget about it, think about your best qualities, and keep your eyes peeled for another girl to date.
Method 2 of 2: Have a successful relationship
Step 1. Show care and respect for the girl
The most important thing in a new relationship is to prove that the ways you behave weren't just a game. You have to be mature and respectful. While some of the stress from the past should dissipate now that you know you have feelings for each other, now is not the time to rest on your laurels. Be courteous and patient with her. Never try to push her to do something she doesn't feel comfortable with. It would be best to take it slow and easy. If you are mature throughout the process, her feelings for you will grow.
Step 2. Continue to show interest in what she is saying
Now that she has become your girlfriend, you will have to have more intimate and thoughtful discussions. You need to be more interested in what she's saying now that she's an important part of your life. If you trust her, you shouldn't be afraid to tell her secrets. An important aspect of a healthy relationship is the reciprocity of emotional support, and that isn't likely to happen if you're just trying to be cool around her.
Step 3. Treat his family with respect
When meeting her family, be sure to show them as much respect as you would with their daughter. It is normal for your in-laws to make judgments about you at the beginning. So it is important that you prove to them that she is wrong. Make eye contact with the girl's loved ones, smile a lot, and tell them they don't have to worry because their daughter is going to be spending enough time with you.
Don't be afraid to introduce it to your parents too! Even if it's just for dinner, it's important to show her another side of your life
- When looking for a girlfriend, you need to take care of your body, eat healthy and dress well!
- As a kid, you don't have to worry if you don't have a girlfriend. Most people have never been in a relationship your age, and many won't care until later in life.
- Don't look desperate, just relax and have fun! These are the foundations of a strong relationship.
- Try to get to know her a little, because she might not be who you think she is. It's the details that make all the difference.
- Accept and respect his opinion, even if you think it is not correct.
- Be subtle and don't say anything to make her uncomfortable.