The Sliggoo character that appeared in the X and Y versions of the Pokémon game is a bit more difficult to evolve than most other Pokémon. This is because to make it evolve, it has to rain. At first glance, Sliggoo isn't exactly impressive, but when you evolve it, it transforms into Goodra which is a very powerful dragon Pokémon that delivers particularly effective punches.
Step 1. Level up Sliggoo
To get Sliggoo you must first level up Goomy to level 40. Then you will need to gain him 10 more levels, as Sliggoo can evolve into Goodra once he gets to level 50. To level up Goomy Sliggoo, you must make him participate in fights or use Super candies (Rare candies).
- Sliggoo is especially strong against the Electricity, Grass, Water, and Fire elements and is a Dragon-type Pokémon. It's a great Pokémon against Wild Pokémon and Starter Pokémon. On the other hand, battles against other dragon Pokémon can be difficult.
- To evolve your Sliggoo, start by making it go up to level 49, then stop raising it a little before it reaches level 50. This way you can evolve it into Goodra when it starts up. to rain.
Step 2. Find a place where it is raining
Since Sliggoo can only evolve when it's raining, you have to find a place where it rains to turn him into Goodra, which is not easy because in the game it rains randomly. To find rain, go preferably to the following places.
- Pokémon X and Y: routes 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 19, 21, Batisques (Kiloude in English), Yantreizh (Shalour in English) and Mozheim (Couriway in English). Be patient, as the rain can come on quickly, but it can also take a long time before you end up in the rain. It's also possible that you will find rain along the way in other places, so keep Sliggoo on your Pokemon team.
- In the Omega Ruby and Alpha versions: In these versions of the game it rains all the time in the tall grass you find on Route 120. This is the perfect place to evolve Sliggoo.
- Sliggoo can only evolve with natural rain. You cannot evolve it into Goodra using Rain Dance or Drizzle.
Step 3. Evolve into Goodra
When you find yourself in the pouring rain, upgrade your Sliggoo (which is at level 49) to Goodra by making it participate in fights or by giving it a Super candy (Rare candy). He will thus transform immediately. To evolve, he must reach level 50.