If there are some risky business you need to take care of, or there is information or documents that you need to access inside an Outlook (formerly Hotmail) account, but you don't have neither permission to do this nor the credentials to access the account, then the only thing left to do is hack it. Hacking gives you access to blocked accounts without the permission of administrators or owners.
Method 1 of 2: Use keylogging programs
Step 1. Install keylogging software
Keyloggers are applications that, when installed on a computer, record keystrokes on the keyboard. To install one on your computer, simply download an installation file from the Internet and run it.
- Refog is a fairly common keylogger, which you can download from this site:
- Be careful when installing pirate programs on your computer. Most of these kinds of applications contain viruses and spyware which can harm your PC.
Step 2. Launch the keylogger
Open the installed software to launch it. Keyloggers are silent applications that run as background processes in such a way that as soon as they launch they can immediately be minimized so that other users do not notice.
Step 3. Have the owner open their Outlook account
Ask the owner of the Outlook account you want to hack to log into their account on the computer where you installed the keylogger.
The keylogging software will record the keystrokes pressed on the keyboard when he or she types their username and password
Step 4. Get the password from the keylogger
Open the keylogger app and navigate to the recorded keys. Then go to the Outlook login page and try the combinations you got using the hack tool.
Method 2 of 2: Use the save passwords feature on web browsers
Step 1. Get the saved password from browser settings
Internet browsers have a feature that allows you to save your password on frequently visited web pages so that you do not have to enter your credentials on each visit. To get the saved password from browsers, here's all you need to do.
- For Google Chrome: click on the menu button at the top right of the window and select “Settings” from the drop-down list. Go down to the settings window and you will be able to access all the saved passwords in the "Passwords and forms" tab.
- For Mozilla Firefox: click on the menu button at the top right of the window and select "Options" from the drop-down list. Click on the "Security" tab in the Options menu to access the passwords saved in the browser.
- For Internet Explorer: select “Tools” from the menu bar in the area at the top left of the window then select “Internet Options” from the drop-down list. Click on the "Content" tab in the Internet Options window to access the passwords saved in the browser.
Step 2. Take note of the password
The browser settings will display the username, password, and even the URL of the login pages where you can use credentials. Take note of the details you see in the browser settings window.
Step 3. Log in to the account
Go to the Outlook login page and enter the account credentials to log into and hack Outlook account.
You can also just open the Outlook address from the same computer. If the browser is set to remember login sessions, you will no longer be asked to enter any credentials once you load the Outlook web address and you will be immediately redirected to the inbox Account
- Hacking is considered a form of cybercrime and is a practice prohibited by the laws of many countries.
- This article is intended only to educate and not to incite hacking in any way.