You cannot find the Windows calculator. You may have a little problem with your operating system. There is a solution to get around this inconvenience. It's' Command Prompt. This program starts the calculator software.
Step 1. Launch the command prompt
Search for "command prompt" or "cmd" on your computer.
- To search for the Command Prompt you must use the search function of the menu To start up which is not in the same place depending on the version of Windows.
- For Windows 10, you need to click on the search icon or in the search bar that is on the taskbar. If you don't have one of the two, tap the menu icon To start up, then write down what you want to find.
- In the Windows 8.1 version, you need to click on the magnifying glass located at the top right of your screen.
- For Windows 7 and Vista operating systems, select the menu To start up, then click in the search bar.
- For Windows XP version, you need to open the menu To start up, then select All the programs. Then, in the drop-down menu, click Accessories and to finish on Command Prompt.
Step 2. Look for the calculator
In the window Command Prompt, write calc, and then press Enter.
Step 3. Do your calculations
Now that you have the calculator, do your operations. You can close the window of the Command Prompt.