Gaining a woman's trust is not always easy, especially if she has had a reason to be suspicious of you. However, if you can convince her that you are a trustworthy boy who is only looking to take care of her, you will be on your way to building a lasting relationship. Keep in mind that if she has lost her confidence in you, she may have a hard time forgiving you, but you can still make an effort and try to reconnect with her.
Part 1 of 3: start gradually
Step 1. Give your friend a sincere apology if you have made a mistake
When your girlfriend is rightfully suspicious of you, for example if you cheated on her or had intimate relationships with other girls or if you broke sugar on her back or just assumed that your intentions are not avowable, you better apologize to him sincerely. Look her straight in the eye, don't go crazy and clearly recognize your mistake. Also show that you are ready to make amends for your clumsiness.
- Don't look for excuses to justify unfair or hurtful behavior. Instead, emphasize your regrets and promises to never make your mistakes again in the future.
- Saying "I'm sorry I upset you so much" can sound like a reproach. Instead, say, “I'm so sorry I acted like a bastard. I am responsible for everything. "
- Of course, no one said apologizing is easy, but if you're serious about winning back your friend's trust, it's better to act like this than deny your mistakes.
Step 2. Be patient with it
If you made a mistake and want her to forgive you or if your friend needs some time to cheer up and you value her trust, then you need to give her time to s 'flourish and feel comfortable with you. If you skip things because she isn't willing enough or if, after a few weeks, your relationship hasn't developed enough. If she has withdrawn her trust in you after cheating, then the ball is really in her court and it may take many weeks for her to reconsider her decision.
- If you cheated on your girlfriend with another, you don't have the right to get angry, because she is slow to come back to you, because everything depends on her now.
- If she has trouble trusting you or has been hurt by friends previously, it's best to reassure her that you are different. If you get impatient, you might frighten him. Instead, show her you care.
Step 3. Don't make him go faster than his pace
If you want to earn her trust, you need to give her time to make up her mind. If you want to get more intimate, get her to meet your friends, or spend a weekend together, make sure she's ready to listen to you before moving forward. She must not feel overwhelmed by events, otherwise she will be afraid. Instead, let things unfold naturally and you will see that she will be fine with accompanying you, but she needs a little time to make up her mind.
If you are really impatient, you might be better off moving on and finding another friend who is more willing
Step 4. Don't betray his confidence
Of course, this is one of the best ways to gain the confidence of a young girl. Be honest and up front and show him that you are credible. If she believes that you will put a bunny on her or that you don't know how to keep a secret or if you flirt with other girls when her back is turned, then yes you will have a lot of difficulty earning her trust. Instead, make an effort to be the best man or the best friend possible and she will see that she has nothing to worry about.
- Loyalty and frankness are your best assets. Above all, avoid making her feel like you're continually lying or using back door ways to help yourself out.
- Tell the truth and reassure her, for example, if you are going out with another friend on a one-to-one basis and don't lie about it, especially if nothing has happened between you. If your friend finds out from someone else that you are dating another girl, she will have much less reason to trust you.
- If you are lying, even for trivial reasons, it is better to apologize to him sincerely.
Step 5. Be Reliable
This is another way to gain the trust of your young friend. If you've promised to meet her at 8 a.m., show up at least five minutes early, so that she doesn't have to wait for you. If she needs help setting up a shelving unit, be there at the right time to assist her. If you're used to going to class together, don't let her down, even for just one day. Show her that she can count on you when needed.
- If she calls you on the phone, be sure to answer without delay. Don't disappear for hours, when you know she needs your help.
- Be by her side, even if she is only looking for a shoulder to cry on. It is important that she feels that you are accessible and ready to help her.
Step 6. Don't be secretive with your phone
Nothing will attract suspicion from a girl more than a boy who password-protects his phone and often goes outside to answer mysterious calls. Remove the password from your phone unless you are really worried about it being stolen. In this case, be sure to discuss this matter with her. When someone calls you, allow your friend to see who it is before answering, and avoid sly texting when you are with her, unless you let her know that you are exchanging your messages with a friend. concerning the video game "The Warriors".
- Of course, you can say your phone is yours and you don't have to let your friend access it to gain her trust. But, if you've used your phone for some shame before, you better not sound like a repeat offender.
- The same goes for your computer. If you immediately shut down your laptop as soon as she walks into the room, then she'll have good reason to be suspicious of you there.
Step 7. Be honest with her
If you want to be trusted by a girl, the best way is to be honest with her. That's right. It means you have to tell him the truth. Tell him where you go with your classmates. Also tell him what you did during the evening. If you want her to accompany you to concerts more often, do not hesitate to offer it to her. She will appreciate your candor and tend to trust you more easily than when you only tell her the truth every now and then.
But if you've made up your mind to keep something from him, a white lie once in a while isn't a big deal. For example, if you think her new haircut is a bit too harsh, you can keep your comments to yourself
Part 2 of 3: conquer
Step 1. Confide in her
If you want to really make her trust you, you have to confide in her. Talk to him about your thoughts, your fears, your childhood, the tragedies you are going through with your friends, or other issues that concern you. If you open your heart to her, she will have more reason to trust you, because you share your ideas with her. You don't need to scare your friend by revealing an incredible amount of personal details when you've just got to know each other, but over time you will find yourself talking more about yourself.
- If you tell her important things, she will see that you think she is really interesting and that you will like her.
- The more you trust her, the more comfortable she will be to return the favor. That said, she might not be comfortable opening up so quickly. So, you shouldn't force her to reveal herself faster than she can.
- If you tell her secrets, she will understand that you really care. Of course, you should only do this if you are convinced.
Step 2. Be there to support her through tough times
If you really want to gain her trust, you have to convince her that you are not with her just to have a good time. If she's had a fight with her best friend or if she's had a hard week at work or just plain low, then it's up to you to be there to comfort her. If she thinks that you are only interested in hugging and going out for pleasure, she will see that she really can't trust you. Show her that you are there for better or for worse.
- If you want her to see you as someone she can truly count on, you should support her when she is in trouble. Do not be desperate if she is irritated by anything and wait until she is more disposed.
- If you really want a lasting relationship with this girl, then you have to come to terms with her mood swings. The same is true of you too, isn't it?
Step 3. Be careful with it
Another way to gain her trust is to listen to her when she speaks. Look her straight in the face and don't interrupt. Show her that you are really listening to everything she says. Don't give her advice unless she asks you to. To show her that she has your undivided attention, forget your phone and don't be distracted. Take the time to understand what she is telling you, whether it's an argument with her mother or a career choice she must make. The most important thing is that she believes that you really care what she is saying.
- Don't look bored while you wait for her to finish speaking, so you can tell her about your day.
- Plus, you'll have to really remember and follow what she says. For example, if she tells you about an important exam she will have during the week, you can wish her good luck the day before the test.
Step 4. Show your commitment
To truly earn your friend's trust, you need to show her that you are willing to make commitments. This involves putting your arm around her shoulders in public, introducing her to your friends, sharing your long-term plans with her, and generally making it clear to her that you take your relationship seriously. If you haven't booked tickets for a concert in the past two months, she might have questions. If you're gentle with her in private, but in public treating her as a friend or like your sister, she sees that you don't want people to think your relationship is serious.
- Of course, if she's not ready to commit, then you don't have to insist that she does. But if you're on the same page, make it clear to her that you're willing to make an effort for her.
- Hear from him. If you haven't seen your friend in a day or two, be sure to give her a call or at least send her a message, if you're really busy. This way you will prove to her that even if she is far from you, you are still thinking of her.
Step 5. Get to know his friends and family
If you really want to earn her trust, you have to be willing to make an effort with her friends and family. Be nice to her friends, take care of them, and show them how much you love your friend. Treat her family with care and respect and take the time to get to know and get to know them. If you're nice to your girlfriend, but haven't spent enough time with her friends or family, your behavior will be like a wake-up call that causes her not to trust you.
Don't worry, if you haven't met his parents because you're shy. It is quite natural. It is very important to be nice and kind to them. You should also dress and behave properly in their presence. Make an effort with them, especially during your first meeting
Step 6. Keep your promises
If you really want to win her over and earn her trust, you have to keep your promises. If you tell him that you are going to babysit his dog for the weekend while he is away, don't shy away from pretending at the last minute that you are going out with your fellow students. If you say you will take him to the doctor when his car is being repaired, show up at the appointed time. If you tell her you'll be loyal and honest, show her that she can believe you.
- Keep your promises because it can make a big difference, even if it is small things like getting her lunch at a restaurant. If she feels she can't even trust you to eat out, she'll doubt your ability to keep important promises.
- If you happen to be late or forget a promise you made, be sure to apologize. Assure him that such a situation will not happen again. You don't have to be perfect, but you do have to make an effort to make her understand that she can count on you.
Part 3 of 3: have a deep relationship
Step 1. Take care of it
If you want to have a deep relationship with a girl who trusts you, one of the most important things to do is show her that you care. Tell her you love her, compliment her, hang out with her, schedule romantic dates, and tell her you're lucky because you're with her. Never let go of your attention thinking that you have won your friend over for good, as she may no longer trust you because she thinks your interest in her is declining.
- You don't have to suffocate her with kisses and hugs all the time, especially if it's not your cup of tea. However, you have to find a way to be considerate whenever you're together.
- To show her that you care, don't wait until Valentine's Day or her birthday to give her a present. It's the intention that counts, not the price.
- Send her sweet tickets to surprise her when she's having a bad day. If you do it when she least expects it, she will be affected.
Step 2. Learn to compromise
To truly build a serious relationship with your friend and earn her trust, you need to have a sense of compromise. Show her that you can do things differently and that you are also looking to make her happy. Even as you strive to regain her confidence, you don't have to agree with her systematically, otherwise she will think that you are a soft stomach. Instead, try to have meaningful conversations to weigh the pros and cons of a decision and find a solution that can make you both happy.
- She'll be more willing to trust you if you really consider her thoughts and feelings, instead of trying to be right all the time.
- Sometimes you just have to give in and let her see the movie she likes or go to the restaurant she wants. This formula is acceptable as long as your friend sometimes accepts your proposals.
Step 3. Don't strive for perfection
You may think that in order to earn your friend's trust, you have to be perfect all the time and never let her down. Of course, you have to be loyal and believable, but avoid being overzealous to be absolutely perfect. Make an effort to be the best person she can be, and she'll feel like she can really trust you. Having said that, this is no excuse to cheat, as this solution is never acceptable.
- If you happen to be late for a date, just apologize and let her know you're sorry. As long as you don't make it a habit, she'll appreciate it when you admit your mistake.
- It is also acceptable to say “I don't know”. If you want her to trust you, you don't always have to display an unwavering certainty in yourself. In fact, she may even be even more eager to trust you, if she knows you're being honest about your feelings.
Step 4. Be open
To earn their trust, you can also share your feelings with them. Show her your desire to confide in her, to be frank and to want to break down the barriers that separate you. While you don't need to reveal all of your secrets, you should try to be frank and honest when telling him what you did last weekend or when talking about your concerns about your studies at school. 'university. If you are straightforward regularly, she will see that she can trust you for the long haul.
- If something is worrying you, you should be comfortable talking about it with her, even if it's a little embarrassing or you may be concerned about the nature of her reaction. If you've never told her about your problems, she might think she won't be able to tell you anything either.
- If you've had a bad day, you can be upfront about it and explain to her what happened. You don't want her to think you're trying to cover it up. If you hide things from her, she will do the same.
Step 5. Make an effort to communicate
To maintain a great relationship with a girl who trusts you, you need to be open-minded and willing to communicate with her. You cannot continually procrastinate attempts to talk about a specific topic. Rather, you should encourage him to talk to you about things that interest him. When she does, be available and listen. If you have something to say to him, don't interrupt and say what's on your mind instead of being passive or aggressive.
- Good relationships are based on fluid communication. If you want to gain your friend's trust in the long term, you need to make her feel that you are okay with changing your relationship and sharing your feelings with her.
- On the other hand, she won't be really confident if she's hesitant to share her feelings with you because she thinks you might be angry or dismissive.
Step 6. Give it time
If you want to have a good relationship with your friend and if you are serious about earning her trust, then you need to take the time to show her how important you are to her. If you're too often with your classmates or if you don't answer the phone for hours, she may be reluctant to trust you, because she doesn't know your stuff when you're not around. Make an effort to be with her, to meet her regularly, and to inform her about your schedule when you are not together. Keep your commitments on time, because it's essential to gain his trust.
- If you know that you won't be answering the phone for a few hours because you will be in a long meeting or watching a movie, you can text them to say hello and let them know what you are doing. Of course, you don't have to be accountable for everything, as it can be exhausting, but, if you let your friend know about your schedule, she will be really encouraged to trust you.
- By devoting time to her, you will show her that she is the center of your universe. This is essential to encourage them to trust you and believe in you.