Need "Lifestyle Points" (PMV) and Simoleons in The Sims Freeplay? Both of these currencies are essential for getting the best goodies in the game, but it can take a while to earn what you need. If you want to cheat, there are several ways to get massive PMV and Simoleons on iOS and Android. If you prefer to play by the rules, there are also solutions to optimize the number of PMV and Simoleons you can earn.
Method 1 of 4: Complete tasks and activities
Step 1. Inspire your Sims
Inspire your Sims to earn more Simoleons when they complete tasks. You can inspire your Sims by meeting their needs. To see a Sim's needs, select it and look at the bars. If the Sim is hungry, use the fridge to get them to eat. If the Sim is bored, put them in front of the TV or let them play on the computer. If your Sim needs to socialize, let them pet a dog, talk to another Sim on the phone, or meet that Sim in person.
- You can quickly and easily increase a Sim's Energy by having them drink espresso. He won't even need to sleep if you do this all the time!
- When interacting with another Sim, let them "Be Funny" to raise their bar to the max.
- You can also buy cupcakes or buy cocktails at the nightclub to inspire your Sim and get PMVs.
Step 2. Create something and sell it
Buy an oven and bake some cakes. Start with cookies and pancakes. When you have mastered the cooking perfectly, you can bake a chocolate cake! It takes time and takes a lot of patience to make money like this, but it's worth it and can earn you a lot of PMV.
Step 3. Have your Sim's dog dig up money and VMS
When the dog digs up PMVs, praise him so that he knows he will be praised every time he digs up PMVs. This will allow you to collect more prizes later. You can also buy a bone for 2 PMV for your dog. You'll get Simoleons and PMVs faster.
- The more expensive your cat or dog, the faster they will dig up Simoleons and PMVs.
- If your dog does not have a “dig up” sign, let him play with a child or have an adult praise him. Do it twice and it should then slowly pull away. Normally that means he found something. By repeating this process, you will find even more things.
Step 4. Go to work
When your Sim goes to work, they earn money there and keep it. In addition, if he goes to work regularly, he will be promoted and earn more Simoleons and PMV at the end of the day.
By making it work regularly, you will help your Sim achieve certain game goals
Step 5. Grow vegetables
When they're ready, you'll earn money based on what you've planted. At night, when you sleep, have your Sims garden (anyone who isn't working or busy). If you can manage to garden for 7 or 8 hours at night, you will find a lot of Simoleons and PMV when you wake up. Also make sure they are inspired, you will earn 1.5 times more Simoleons.
- Try planting seeds of peppers. These are free and only take 30 seconds to mature and go on sale! When the peppers are ready, you can sell them for a few Simoleons.
- You can set up a corner of your garden as a vegetable patch. Set up at least one vegetable patch per garden for each Sim in your town. Get all of your Sims inspired and garden them all.
Step 6. Develop skills and hobbies
Buy a recreation center in the upper left corner of your city map. Let your Sim indulge in hobbies, such as fashion, ghost hunting, and figure skating. All of these hobbies will earn you rewards and a big reward when you have completed the collection.
Step 7. Take part in competitions
Earn extra PMV by participating in Recreation Center competitions (available through the Super Powers update). You can participate in different competitions in all active leisure activities: classical dance, karate or ghost hunting. You can choose a specific Sim to participate in competitions for the next 12 hours. All of these hobbies will earn you rewards and a big reward when you have completed the collection.
Step 8. Do two things at once
If you are cooking something that takes time and you urgently need the money, two ovens might help. Buy the cheapest oven if you're in trouble, they won't go slower than the others.
Step 9. Take a drive
When you take a drive, you earn cash and PMV. If you click on the musical notes quickly, you will earn extra money. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll even win PMVs.
Step 10. Clean up
If you don't let your Sim go to the bathroom, they'll be in their pants. Cleaning it will earn you points. Likewise, if you shake your device, your Sims will get sick and vomit. When you clean up the vomit, you earn points. But don't overdo it, you risk crashing your device.
Step 11. Save your Simoleons and PMVs
Buy smart. Don't waste your money on trivia. As in real life, this will allow you to manage your budget.
- Keep the items you can reuse. Put the cradle in inventory when baby is too big. Other couples can then use it and it will save you money (which you don't have to buy a new one).
- Save a pear for thirst. Save your PMV, because you will need it for certain tasks. When the task is completed, you will receive some in return. You don't want to be stuck because you spent all your PMVs on something you didn't need!
- Don't spend too much of your own money. Don't waste your money buying Simoleons and VMS. You can earn enough with a little patience. In addition, spending money like this can become addictive.
Step 12. Watch the advertisements
Go to the purple shopping cart and click on "Free" at the top left. You will see short programs or commercials there. If you watch them you will earn 1 PMV. You won't gain much by this, but the videos change often, which is a good source of PMV.
Step 13. Participate in social media offers
The Sims Freeplay Facebook page often has special and free offers. If you like the Facebook page, you will receive a notification for each new event. You can earn Simoleons, PMVs, and other such items.
Step 14. Cook for your Sims
When you click on the stove, you can cook on the plates or with the oven, so you can prepare good meals for your characters. It's an activity like any other, but your Sims will get something to eat.
- Depending on what you are preparing, you must have the necessary items (a 2 star toaster, a 3 star stove…) or you will not be able to cook.
- Everything you cook takes time and Simoleons. The more time the dish you prepare, the more Simoleons you need.
- Be careful, because when you cook certain foods, they may catch fire at the end of cooking!
Method 2 of 4: Go ahead and update
Step 1. Take it to the next level
If you level up in Sims Freeplay, you will earn more PMV and Simoleons. You can do this by having a good relationship with a Sim (such as being their partner or best friend), as this will allow them to move forward in their life or by completing tasks that take time. In addition, when you level up, you can build homes, businesses, and businesses, which will increase the value of your land and earn you more money.
Complete tasks that take time. You will gain experience, which will help you level up. At the higher level, your land will be worth more, you will earn more money and get more PMV
Step 2. Complete the objectives
There are many objectives in Sims FreePlay that relate to almost every aspect of the game. For example, you can find a job for your Sim, open a business, collect taxes and much more. By completing these goals, you will earn money and VMS. Goals change regularly, so be sure to complete as many as possible.
Step 3. Increase the value of your land
The more money your city is worth, the more PMV you will get. Increase the value of your land by building homes, businesses and businesses. The purchase of furniture and expensive items will also increase the value of the land for the property in question.
Method 3 of 4: Cheat on iOS
Step 1. Download the replacement backup file
You will replace your device's save data with a file that contains 100,000,000 Simoleons and 88,888,888 PMV. However, this will erase your data, so you will have to start over from the beginning.
- Search for "sims freeplay hack ifunbox" to find the ZIP file that contains the replacement save data.
- Do not download it from any site that asks you to fill out surveys to get the file.
- Your device must not be jailbroken.
Step 2. Install iFunBox on your computer
It is a file manager that allows you to access your iOS files without having to jailbreak your device. iFunBox can be downloaded for free from the developer's site. You can also use another file manager, such as iFile or DiskAid.
Step 3. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable
Close iTunes if it is open.
Step 4. Launch iFunBox
Open the "Applications" category in "Folder View" on the left of the screen. Double click on Sims Freeplay.
Step 5. Open the “Documents” folder
In this folder, you should have a “Save Games” folder. Right click on this folder and select “Delete”. You can also copy this folder to your computer to make a backup.
Step 6. Open the replacement backup file in the ZIP file
In the ZIP file there should be another “Save Games” folder. Click and drag this folder into the "Documents" folder of iFunBox.
Step 7. Launch Sims FreePlay
Once the game starts, you should have 100,000,000 Simoleons and 88,888,888 PMV!
Please note: this method will make engagement rings impossible. To use these rings, you will need to back up your new save data to iCloud, delete Sims Freeplay, and download the saved data again
Method 4 of 4: Cheat on Android
Step 1. Download a replacement APK
An APK file is a file collection format for Android. All Android applications are provided in this format. You can download a hacked Sims FreePlay APK from various places, like Piratebay. Learn more about using torrents to download a file online.
Step 2. Copy the APK file to your phone
Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and copy the APK file to the root directory of your phone. You can also email the APK file to yourself and download the attachment to your phone.
If you copy the APK file to your phone, you will first need to install a file explorer on your phone to be able to access it, such as ESFileExplorer
Step 3. Authorize applications from unknown sources
In order to allow your phone to install the application, you will need to allow it to install applications that have not been downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Open “Settings” and tap “Security”. Check the “Unknown sources” box
Step 4. Uninstall the original Sims FreePlay application
In order to be able to install the modified application, you will first have to delete the original application. You will lose all your backups.
You can uninstall applications from the "Applications" menu in "Settings". Tap Sims FreePlay in the application list and then tap "Uninstall."
Step 5. Install the APK file
If you copied the APK file to the root directory of your phone, open file explorer and go to where the APK is located. Tap the APK file to start the installation.
If you emailed the APK file, open the email on your phone and download the attachment. When the download is finished, you can start the installation by opening the notification bar and pressing the APK
Step 6. Launch the application
When the installation of the application is finished, you can open it. You will probably need to download additional data when the application opens. You now have unlimited Simoleons and PMVs. You will probably notice a few bugs. You may also not be able to log in to Facebook.
- Sims who complete time consuming tasks while you sleep will have the same level of health when you wake up. If you leave your character idle at night, their stars will have faded by the morning.
- Be careful not to sell too many items, this may reduce the number of points in your city.
- Buy as many free items as you can and in the next update sell it. You will save a lot of money there.
- To level up your relationships quickly, have plenty of Sims who don't have a partner or best friend. Go to the disco and dance. It will be easier than going on a case-by-case basis.
- Make sure your Sims always have something to do and check your city regularly.
- Good quality furniture allows you to get things done faster.
- Let your Sims create lots of different styles. Then tap the bulb to earn Simoleons and PMVs.
- If you sell items, you will only get 10% of the purchase price for them, and your city will decrease in value. So don't sell anything. Put these items in your inventory, you might need them later.
- When looking for ghosts, fishing, styling or collecting medals for the swim center, don't use the lucky wheel! It will cost you 3 PMV and you won't even be sure you get a new Ghost, Fish, Style, Medal.
- Do not waste time “crac-crac”: it earns you as many PMV as if you were going to dance. So simply select the “Be romantic” button.
- Don't leave Sims unemployed. As he works, he will meet his needs and ultimately be promoted, which means he will earn more Simoleons.
- Don't tire your Sims! When you go to sleep, put all of your Sims (if they're not working) into hibernation, so they're cool and rested for most of the day the next day.